Senate will go to the Dems next

Quasar44, I am curious, do you think the Dems will ban all guns? Or will they be more selective?

Do you own any guns you think will be banned?
They won’t ban hunting riffles and shotguns

One school shooting was done with a revolver and a shotgun. You can believe they will get to them to confiscate. The Dems want America disarmed.

Quasar44, I am curious, do you think the Dems will ban all guns? Or will they be more selective?

Dems will never allow guns in the hands of private citizens, regardless of the Constitution or any laws on the books.

In my lifetime, there have been 5 democrat presidents, including 2 who served 16 of the last 28 years. And there have been guns in the hands of private citizens that entire time. The sky is not falling. And unless you have stock in gun companies, this sort of nonsense is ridiculous.
These are not Dems -,but far radical Trotskys

The man that will apparently be sworn in as POTUS was VP for 8 years and in the senate for decades. I don't recall any attempts to amend the US Constitution to remove the 2nd amendment.

Dems will never allow guns in the hands of private citizens, regardless of the Constitution or any laws on the books.

In my lifetime, there have been 5 democrat presidents, including 2 who served 16 of the last 28 years. And there have been guns in the hands of private citizens that entire time. The sky is not falling. And unless you have stock in gun companies, this sort of nonsense is ridiculous.

The man that will apparently be sworn in as POTUS was VP for 8 years and in the senate for decades. I don't recall any attempts to amend the US Constitution to remove the 2nd amendment.
True but the “ flocks of deranged dodo birds will be whispering in his decomposing ear drum “

One school shooting was done with a revolver and a shotgun. You can believe they will get to them to confiscate. The Dems want America disarmed.

More fear-mongering and "The Sky Is Falling" nonsense.

SCOTUS has consistently ruled that the 2nd amendment is an individual right. Short of a constitutional amendment, the total banning of privately owned firearms cannot happen.

True but the “ flocks of deranged dodo birds will be whispering in his decomposing ear drum “

See my previous post. The SCOTUS has consistently said that the 2nd amendment is an individual right. Unless there is a constitutional amendment passed and ratified, they cannot ban all firearms.

SCOTUS has consistently ruled that the 2nd amendment is an individual right. Short of a constitutional amendment, the total banning of privately owned firearms cannot happen.
I am exhausted and tired and I think my polemic rants will come to an end soon
I have zero left

See my previous post. The SCOTUS has consistently said that the 2nd amendment is an individual right. Unless there is a constitutional amendment passed and ratified, they cannot ban all firearms.

Exactly. Its a marketing tactic from gun manufacturers to scare customers into buying more of their product.

And an effective one.

So much so, there's a bit of a gun shortage at the moment, making even non terror induced purchases a little hard to come buy. I'm still trying to find a place to buy my new Sig Sauer 226. They're on back-order.

I have zero left

Good idea.

Because the president doesn't take the guns, congress does. And for those 5 democrat presidents, you had a republican house, senate or both for at least half if not their entire terms.

Dems already have both senate seats ( already a done deal )
Then it’s on to their biggest quest .the end of the second amendment

We must fully secede and now
Well, the trump republicans told the republicans of Georgia, not to vote, cause their feeling were hurt over trump not getting re-elected. The little cry babies sabotaged their own party while trying to overthrow the government. Serves them right.

They can by saying it’s a “‘threat to the stability of society “ . They have total absolute power

Exactly. Its a marketing tactic from gun manufacturers to scare customers into buying more of their product.

And an effective one.

I'm still trying to find a place to buy my new Sig Sauer 226. They're on back-order.

There has been no significant anti-gun legislation passed since the Clinton Assault Rifle ban. And yet, all this fear-mongering has kept the lunatics screaming about people coming for their guns.

I have zero left

Good idea.
I can’t do it much more . I am going to have a stroke!! This is a huge danger to my health

They can by saying it’s a “‘threat to the stability of society “ . They have total absolute power

No they cannot. They can try using that to push a constitutional amendment thru, but that is the best they can do. And no emotional, kneejerk reactions will do it. And amendment takes years to pass.

Forum List

Back