Senate will go to the Dems next

Quasar44, I am curious, do you think the Dems will ban all guns? Or will they be more selective?

Do you own any guns you think will be banned?
Dems will never allow guns in the hands of private citizens, regardless of the Constitution or any laws on the books.

In my lifetime, there have been 5 democrat presidents, including 2 who served 16 of the last 28 years. And there have been guns in the hands of private citizens that entire time. The sky is not falling. And unless you have stock in gun companies, this sort of nonsense is ridiculous.
These are not Dems -,but far radical Trotskys

The man that will apparently be sworn in as POTUS was VP for 8 years and in the senate for decades. I don't recall any attempts to amend the US Constitution to remove the 2nd amendment.
True but the “ flocks of deranged dodo birds will be whispering in his decomposing ear drum “

See my previous post. The SCOTUS has consistently said that the 2nd amendment is an individual right. Unless there is a constitutional amendment passed and ratified, they cannot ban all firearms.

Exactly. Its a marketing tactic from gun manufacturers to scare customers into buying more of their product.

And an effective one.

I'm still trying to find a place to buy my new Sig Sauer 226. They're on back-order.

There has been no significant anti-gun legislation passed since the Clinton Assault Rifle ban. And yet, all this fear-mongering has kept the lunatics screaming about people coming for their guns.
Just as bad as T losing by fraud is the fact my mma coach is not teaching and the new guy is not good
Double whammy to me and I am deeply sadden

Quasar44, I am curious, do you think the Dems will ban all guns? Or will they be more selective?

Dems will never allow guns in the hands of private citizens, regardless of the Constitution or any laws on the books.

In my lifetime, there have been 5 democrat presidents, including 2 who served 16 of the last 28 years. And there have been guns in the hands of private citizens that entire time. The sky is not falling. And unless you have stock in gun companies, this sort of nonsense is ridiculous.

Because the president doesn't take the guns, congress does. And for those 5 democrat presidents, you had a republican house, senate or both for at least half if not their entire terms.

And if congress passes legislation that is unconstitutional, the SCOTUS will shoot it down. And since the SCOTUS has consistently ruled the 2nd to be an individual right, the legislation would not pass.

Because the president doesn't take the guns, congress does. And for those 5 democrat presidents, you had a republican house, senate or both for at least half if not their entire terms.

And if congress passes legislation that is unconstitutional, the SCOTUS will shoot it down. And since the SCOTUS has consistently ruled the 2nd to be an individual right, the legislation would not pass.

Yup. And that's unlikely to change.

There aren't any significant threats to gun ownership in the US.

The man that will apparently be sworn in as POTUS was VP for 8 years and in the senate for decades. I don't recall any attempts to amend the US Constitution to remove the 2nd amendment.
True but the “ flocks of deranged dodo birds will be whispering in his decomposing ear drum “

See my previous post. The SCOTUS has consistently said that the 2nd amendment is an individual right. Unless there is a constitutional amendment passed and ratified, they cannot ban all firearms.
They can by saying it’s a “‘threat to the stability of society “ . They have total absolute power

No they cannot. They can try using that to push a constitutional amendment thru, but that is the best they can do. And no emotional, kneejerk reactions will do it. And amendment takes years to pass.
Maybe you Dems can allow assisted suicide!!
Just give me 5 White Russians , 3 mushrooms and a gas chamber!! And I will go

They can by saying it’s a “‘threat to the stability of society “ . They have total absolute power

No they cannot. They can try using that to push a constitutional amendment thru, but that is the best they can do. And no emotional, kneejerk reactions will do it. And amendment takes years to pass.
We do have a National gun emergency!!!

I have no idea why you suddenly changed the topic to your mma classes and now to suicide, but do try to stay on topic.

But FYI, unless you are bedridden with a disease, committing suicide doesn't need assistance.

There is no fraud you goons. GA is very likely a Republican sweep. Biden only won because Trump is a fucking tool. Possible Dems pull it out because of how disgusting the pub party is but I doubt hicks have that much patriotism.
I wonder exactly why you believe "hicks" owe any allegiance to a party that constantly denigrates them. Like you do.

Maybe a gun shortage. My new sig sauer is still on backorder.

What emergency? That guns are scarce because of the the fear-mongering and hand-wringing with no factual basis?

I have no idea why you suddenly changed the topic to your mma classes and now to suicide, but do try to stay on topic.

But FYI, unless you are bedridden with a disease, committing suicide doesn't need assistance.
Oh I digressed !!

Yes, that is the only emergency is that guns are being bought at such a rate because of crybabies saying this election will end the 2nd amendment.

That gun must be seized !! What kind of a civilized nation allows guns

What emergency? That guns are scarce because of the the fear-mongering and hand-wringing with no factual basis?

Its annoying. Its like the TP shortages...it affected folks who aren't freaking out too.

The delay is just as well. I usually only shoot at the range anyway. But damn, the 226 is a fine piece of machinery. Its a joy to fire.

That gun must be seized !! What kind of a civilized nation allows guns

Now you are just babbling.

Its annoying. Its like the TP shortages...it affected folks who aren't freaking out too.

The delay is just as well. I usually only shoot at the range anyway. But damn, the 226 is a fine piece of machinery. Its a joy to fire.

I have fired a 226, and it was a fine gun. I prefer my 1911, but that is just a matter of taste.

Forum List

Back