Senate will go to the Dems next

I'd feel the same way if I hated America as much as you do. Luckily, I'm a normal American.

Your Soy Boy King appreciates the passionate ass-licking, but he'd drone-strike you in a heartbeat if he could get the slightest bit of political advantage.

And when did Trump invite your white trash ass to one of his golf clubs? Oh, that's right, never. Trump is greatly admired by people he'd have nothing to do with normally.

No, it doesn't. That bullshit has long been disproven. Only Commie dumbasses still believe it.

Actually, it's open to interpretation... For most of our history, that's EXACTLY what it was interpreted to mean.

Only recently has the NRA Crazy of "I can has me a Machine Gun because the Founding Slave Rapists Said I was a militia" been applied.

Gun rights are universal and unequivocal, dumbass. You don't have the keys to the front door or the combination to the gun safe, so kindly get off the property if you please.

Uh, most of the world doesn't let the average citizen own a gun, so it's hardly "universal".

I'm sure the Zoogs on Alpha Centauri III don't allow their citizens to own ray guns, either, because that would be stupid.

1607812242968.png

I'd feel the same way if I hated America as much as you do. Luckily, I'm a normal American.

Your Soy Boy King appreciates the passionate ass-licking, but he'd drone-strike you in a heartbeat if he could get the slightest bit of political advantage.

And when did Trump invite your white trash ass to one of his golf clubs? Oh, that's right, never. Trump is greatly admired by people he'd have nothing to do with normally.
I have no interest in country clubs. But, man, you sure do hate it when someone criticizes your little-g god, don't you?

leave obama alone.jpg

No, it doesn't. That bullshit has long been disproven. Only Commie dumbasses still believe it.

Actually, it's open to interpretation... For most of our history, that's EXACTLY what it was interpreted to mean.

Only recently has the NRA Crazy of "I can has me a Machine Gun because the Founding Slave Rapists Said I was a militia" been applied.
Making up shit is not a rational argument.

But then, you never have rational arguments.

Gun rights are universal and unequivocal, dumbass. You don't have the keys to the front door or the combination to the gun safe, so kindly get off the property if you please.

Uh, most of the world doesn't let the average citizen own a gun, so it's hardly "universal".

I'm sure the Zoogs on Alpha Centauri III don't allow their citizens to own ray guns, either, because that would be stupid.

View attachment 428333
Most of the world is oppressive shitholes.

America is not one of those. Stop insisting it should be.

I have no interest in country clubs. But, man, you sure do hate it when someone criticizes your little-g god, don't you?

Naw, it's usually how the racists out themselves. "I hate that the Black Man implemented policies we supported for years!!!"

You guys were all for something like the ACA, until the Black Guy did it.
Well, screeching that everything you don't like is racism is easier than thinking for yourself, I suppose.

What's going to be your pathetic programmed excuse when people object to what Biden does? "YOUR RACIST AGAINST WEALTHY WHITE MEN"?

Dumbass.

There is no fraud you goons. GA is very likely a Republican sweep. Biden only won because Trump is a fucking tool. Possible Dems pull it out because of how disgusting the pub party is but I doubt hicks have that much patriotism.
No fraud? Really?!
No fraud. None. One or two idiots sure. Fraud none. Zero. Just like ‘18, ‘16..... etc.
Look, the election was stolen. That's a given. Fraud was rampart.
Not a fucking chance. But it is an IQ test. If you are low IQ and a low information human you just suck up the crap Trump is laying down. I’m truly embarrassed for you.

There is no fraud you goons. GA is very likely a Republican sweep. Biden only won because Trump is a fucking tool. Possible Dems pull it out because of how disgusting the pub party is but I doubt hicks have that much patriotism.
No fraud? Really?!
No fraud. None. One or two idiots sure. Fraud none. Zero. Just like ‘18, ‘16..... etc.
Not a fucking chance. But it is an IQ test. If you are low IQ and a low information human you just suck up the crap Trump is laying down. I’m truly embarrassed for you.
Uh huh. You voted for Biden. You're incapable of embarrassment.

No fraud? Really?!
Meh. My guy won. Yours is sissy crying like a bitch.
XdpAVgj.jpg

No fraud? Really?!
Meh. My guy won. Yours is sissy crying like a bitch.
XdpAVgj.jpg
Well, I gotta admit, if anyone knows what sissy crying looks like, it's you. You've been doing it since Queen Hillary wasn't coronated.

Well, screeching that everything you don't like is racism is easier than thinking for yourself, I suppose.

What's going to be your pathetic programmed excuse when people object to what Biden does? "YOUR RACIST AGAINST WEALTHY WHITE MEN"?

Dumbass.

The point went over your head, didn't it?

You guys thought RomneyCare was wonderful in 2008. The reason Romney wasn't the nominee is because the Evangelicals couldn't bring themselves to vote for a Mormon.

Then Obama actually implemented RomneyCare instead of single payer, desperately trying to get even a few Republicans to go along. BUT OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!

Suddenly, you guys didn't care that Romney was a Mormon. He could have worshipped C'Thulhu and you'd still vote for him. So long as he said he was against Obamacare.

Dumbass.

You guys thought RomneyCare was wonderful in 2008. The reason Romney wasn't the nominee is because the Evangelicals couldn't bring themselves to vote for a Mormon.

Then Obama actually implemented RomneyCare instead of single payer, desperately trying to get even a few Republicans to go along. BUT OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!

Suddenly, you guys didn't care that Romney was a Mormon. He could have worshipped C'Thulhu and you'd still vote for him. So long as he said he was against Obamacare.
I thought you hated Mormons.

Dumbass.

You project your own racism on others. You're intellectually and emotionally weak.

Dumbass.

I thought you hated Mormons.
He hates everyone who doesn't worship his little tin god Government.

Forum List

Back