Senator Calls For Investigation Of Donald Trump’s Modeling Agency

The loons hinting at Trump liking "kiddies" and whistling past the graveyard @ Bubba and Lolita Island. LOL Fools
No one has charged Clinton with molesting kids. There isn't any evidence Clinton was even on the island at the same time as the alleged molestation of kids took place, you fucking hack.

Two people have officially charged Trump in court.

Yeah he went down to Loita Island to smoke cigars and for the sun
So all you have is your imagination. Manufactured bullshit.

What a fucking libelous piece of shit hack you are.

That's all they have. Whether it's their hilarious theory that Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's real father, or that the Clintons have had countless people murdered, or that Bill raped women, they just have nothing but baseless accusations based on irrational, seething, pathological hatred. When it comes to Sassy, every fiber of her being is consumed with hatred. Seething, furious, violent hate.

Barbara Boxer. There must be money in it for her because that's all she's ever really been concerned about...

She's filthy rich - so money is not her goal.

Funny thing about the filthy rich, they all want more...

Sorry, I am biased when it comes to Boxer. I lived in California for the first sixteen years of her reign. I've never like the woman.

So what? Do you feel the same way about him being accused of raping a 13-year-old girl?
I don't believe he raped a 13 year old girl, if he had he would be in prison where Hillary should be. So give it up, you're making a fool out of yourself.

Recent allegations that the company broke immigration laws have left Barbara Boxer “extremely concerned.”

Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) is calling on federal authorities to investigate Donald Trump’s modeling agency over allegations that the company violated immigration laws, citing a sweeping investigative report Mother Jones published last month.

Boxer sent a letter on Wednesday to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service Director León Rodriguez, saying the Mother Jones article indicates Trump Model Management displayed “widespread noncompliance” with immigration and labor laws.

“I am extremely concerned by the claims levied against Trump Model Management and ask that you open an investigation into the company’s employment practices,” Boxer says in her letter. “I hope you will make clear that immigration and labor violations like these will not be tolerated.”

Several women told Mother Jones that they worked for the modeling agency, which Trump founded in 1999, while on tourist visas that did not legally allow them to be employed. Trump Model Management never obtained proper work visas for some of its models and also instructed some to deceive customs officials about why they were in the U.S., according to the report.

Additionally, some of the former models told Mother Jones that the agency charged them high fees for rent and other expenses.

Trump’s hard-line and retrograde immigration stance is central to his campaign, and these allegations suggest his modeling agency has engaged in practices that the GOP presidential nominee has denounced. Trump maintains an 85 percent stake in the agency, according to the report.

His ever-changing immigration policies include deporting millions of undocumented immigrants, banning Muslims from entering the country and building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Neither the Trump campaign nor Trump Model Management immediately responded to request for comment. The modeling agency has not made any public statements about the allegations made in the Mother Jones report.

Read Boxer’s full letter below:

More: Senator Calls For Investigation Of Donald Trump's Modeling Agency | Huffington Post

Sounds like another investigation into Trump's questionable activities.

She just wants to get close to beautiful women
It would be hilarious, but I doubt an investigation will occur. The money it would cost will be long gone on Clinton investigations (yep, there's another one in the works). I know! Do a typo..call it the Clinton Modelling Agency, then send it to Gowdy and Chaffetz and there will be an investigation started by next Monday. Who knows? It could turn into their only successful investigation.

It's going nowhere....next faux outrage at something stupid

From everything I've read, I'm surprised it hasn't been investigated before this. His modelling agency sounds about as legitimate as Trump University.

As compared to the rip off University that Bill Clinton worked for?

The Clinton university scandal
By Post Editorial Board

June 12, 2016 | 8:06pm

Modal Trigger
Bill and Hillary Clinton Photo: AP
Kudos to George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley for asking why the media aren’t asking about the $16.5 million paid to Bill Clinton by Laureate International Universities.

For all the hundreds of stories on Trump University, nothing’s been written about the huge payments over 2010-2014 to the potential future first gentleman to serve as “honorary chancellor” of the vast for-profit education firm.

Nor about the $55 million that Hillary Clinton’s State Department sent the way of groups run by Laureate founder Douglas Becker — who happens to be a major donor to Clinton campaigns and the Clinton Foundation.

The Clinton university scandal

Recent allegations that the company broke immigration laws have left Barbara Boxer “extremely concerned.”

Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) is calling on federal authorities to investigate Donald Trump’s modeling agency over allegations that the company violated immigration laws, citing a sweeping investigative report Mother Jones published last month.

Boxer sent a letter on Wednesday to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service Director León Rodriguez, saying the Mother Jones article indicates Trump Model Management displayed “widespread noncompliance” with immigration and labor laws.

“I am extremely concerned by the claims levied against Trump Model Management and ask that you open an investigation into the company’s employment practices,” Boxer says in her letter. “I hope you will make clear that immigration and labor violations like these will not be tolerated.”

Several women told Mother Jones that they worked for the modeling agency, which Trump founded in 1999, while on tourist visas that did not legally allow them to be employed. Trump Model Management never obtained proper work visas for some of its models and also instructed some to deceive customs officials about why they were in the U.S., according to the report.

Additionally, some of the former models told Mother Jones that the agency charged them high fees for rent and other expenses.

Trump’s hard-line and retrograde immigration stance is central to his campaign, and these allegations suggest his modeling agency has engaged in practices that the GOP presidential nominee has denounced. Trump maintains an 85 percent stake in the agency, according to the report.

His ever-changing immigration policies include deporting millions of undocumented immigrants, banning Muslims from entering the country and building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Neither the Trump campaign nor Trump Model Management immediately responded to request for comment. The modeling agency has not made any public statements about the allegations made in the Mother Jones report.

More: Senator Calls For Investigation Of Donald Trump's Modeling Agency | Huffington Post

The loon of the Senate calls to investigate Trump's modeling agency? When is she going to demand an investigation of unpaid parking tickets?

Well, maybe Boxer can hold umpteen hearings and grill Trump for 11 hours or so.

Turnabout is fair play.

What's the new ADHD treatment that might allow Boxer to stay focused for 11 minutes, let alone 11 hours?

Barbara Boxer is concerned about possible immigration law violations? :lmao: What a load of horseshit!

Forum List

Back