Senator Kelly (D-AZ) Refuses to Answer Questions About Harris's Border Policies

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Kamala Harris has claimed in the past to want to abolish ICE, decriminalize border crossings, and give free health care to illegal immigrants. Kelly was asked this question three times and never answered it. This is why people get annoyed with politicians. They obfuscate, they deflect, and many times flat out lie as opposed to answering a simple question honestly.

Kamala Harris has claimed in the past to want to abolish ICE, decriminalize border crossings, and give free health care to illegal immigrants. Kelly was asked this question three times and never answered it. This is why people get annoyed with politicians. They obfuscate, they deflect, and many times flat out lie as opposed to answering a simple question honestly.

He's auditioning for VP.

He's auditioning for VP.

Then he's doing pretty well.

The Democrat idea is to have the VP as an insurance policyh, make sure you get someone so fucked up in there,even if the President goes totally senile, people still won't push him out.

I hear the Jewish Governor of PA is on the short-list, but Kamala (really Obama) has a dilemma. There are so many antisemites in the Party, especially the Muslims in MN and MI, that they will scream bloody murder if she picks Jew Boy and refuse to vote, but then again, she is likely to win PA.

The question is: should she ignore the antisemites on the Left and pick the Jew, thereby nailing down PA but perhaps losing the Muslim antisemites out west?

I hear the Jewish Governor of PA is on the short-list, but Kamala (really Obama) has a dilemma. There are so many antisemites in the Party, especially the Muslims in MN and MI, that they will scream bloody murder if she picks Jew Boy and refuse to vote, but then again, she is likely to win PA.

The question is: should she ignore the antisemites on the Left and pick the Jew, thereby nailing down PA but perhaps losing the Muslim antisemites out west?

I heard that Gov. Shapiro was Jewish as well, and that isn't good for his prospects.

There are a lot of Jewish voters in New York , of course. But if the Kamala needs this kind of help to win that state, its not going to be pretty for her.

Lots of calculating going on. Shapiro paid out $300,000 in hush money to quiet an allegation of sexual harassment in his office.

Shapiro is white. Most of the anti semites are Republicans. These were Republicans.

1722719802952.png

Forum List

Back