Senator Lindsey Graham: Hillary Clinton 'Got Away With Murder' In Benghazi

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Luke Johnson

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has upped his already harsh rhetoric against outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, claiming that she "got away with murder" in the Benghazi, Libya, attack that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

"I haven't forgotten about Benghazi. Hillary Clinton got away with murder, in my view," Graham said on Fox News Monday evening, speaking to Greta Van Susteren. "She said they had a clear-eyed view of the threats. How could you have a clear-eyed view of the threats in Benghazi when you didn't know about the ambassador's cable coming back from Libya?"

He also threatened to block the nomination of former Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.) as President Barack Obama's next secretary of defense until outgoing Defense Secretary Leon Panetta testifies about the attack.

Video & More: Lindsey Graham: Hillary Clinton 'Got Away With Murder' In Benghazi

Ridiculous. Clinton didnt murder anyone in Benghazi. I wish this RINO would go away.

Graham is a sick person. Does South Carolina approve of such sick rhetoric?

Nobody on the left gave a fat flying fuck when the left accused Romney of murder
in a campaign ad for Obama....

So spare me your anger.

Romney was a nobody. However, did a sitting Senator accuse him of murder?

A sitting President, through surrogates.

And no, Romney wasnt a nobody. He was a citizen running for political office.

Nobody on the left gave a fat flying fuck when the left accused Romney of murder

So spare me your anger.

A sitting President, through surrogates.

And no, Romney wasnt a nobody. He was a citizen running for political office.

Are you saying President Obama controlled his Super PACs? I believe that's against the law.

So spare me your anger.

Romney was running for the office of the President....
That makes it a big deal....

So spare me your anger.

Romney was running for the office of the President....
That makes it a big deal....

Would you have been outraged if someone had said the same about Al Sharpton when he ran?

Graham has been denounced by the right several times as a RINO. Back in those days, Graham was the voice of reason, and conservatives didn't like it one bit. As Graham's reelection bid grows ever closer (2014), he's miraculously discovered a more strident brand of conservatism similar to another Senator named Orin Hatch, and he's trotting it out for all to see.

Senator Lindsey Graham: Hillary Clinton 'Got Away With Murder' In Benghazi

I can't honestly say that Clinton got away with murder but she did get away with lying about the whole thing and getting it swept under the carpet.

Forum List

Back