Senator Lindsey Graham: Hillary Clinton 'Got Away With Murder' In Benghazi

By Luke Johnson

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has upped his already harsh rhetoric against outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, claiming that she "got away with murder" in the Benghazi, Libya, attack that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

"I haven't forgotten about Benghazi. Hillary Clinton got away with murder, in my view," Graham said on Fox News Monday evening, speaking to Greta Van Susteren. "She said they had a clear-eyed view of the threats. How could you have a clear-eyed view of the threats in Benghazi when you didn't know about the ambassador's cable coming back from Libya?"

He also threatened to block the nomination of former Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.) as President Barack Obama's next secretary of defense until outgoing Defense Secretary Leon Panetta testifies about the attack.

Video & More: Lindsey Graham: Hillary Clinton 'Got Away With Murder' In Benghazi

Oh now it's Hillary Clinton is it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSNTjX_g9a4]You Might Rabbit You Might. - YouTube[/ame]

Should I red flag all you libs trying to drive the topic to Lindsey's preference for a sexual partner?

By Luke Johnson

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has upped his already harsh rhetoric against outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, claiming that she "got away with murder" in the Benghazi, Libya, attack that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

"I haven't forgotten about Benghazi. Hillary Clinton got away with murder, in my view," Graham said on Fox News Monday evening, speaking to Greta Van Susteren. "She said they had a clear-eyed view of the threats. How could you have a clear-eyed view of the threats in Benghazi when you didn't know about the ambassador's cable coming back from Libya?"

He also threatened to block the nomination of former Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.) as President Barack Obama's next secretary of defense until outgoing Defense Secretary Leon Panetta testifies about the attack.

Video & More: Lindsey Graham: Hillary Clinton 'Got Away With Murder' In Benghazi

More like Manslaughter than murder.

By Luke Johnson

More like Manslaughter than murder.

I've not a problem with him losing it finally. :eusa_angel:

Let's roll.

I'll settle for negligent homicide. The cover up used to be worse than the crime but it seems that that's not the case with democrats. The radical left thought the former secretary of state was a hero because she screamed "what difference does it make"? It sent chills up my spine but it doesn't change the fact that it was her responsibility.

Maryland Rep Elijah Cummings, the senior Democrat on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, said the GOP finding was false and lacked a basic understanding of State Department procedure.

The Republican report by the chairs of five congressional committees cites a request from then-U.S. Ambassador to Libya Gene Cretz last March 28 to Clinton asking for additional security resources, and a response on April 19 turning down the request that the report says bears Clinton's signature.

In a letter to House Speaker John Boehner on Thursday, Cummings said his staff reviewed the cable in question and said it does not show Clinton’s signature.

He said Clinton's name was typed on it like thousands of other cables sent from the State Department every year.

"Although a telephone call could have clarified this issue in a matter of moments, you chose not to check with the (State) Department before making these highly inflammatory and erroneous accusations in a public forum," Cummings wrote in his letter.

Top House Democrat calls on Boehner to retract Benghazi report, apologize to Clinton ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

What do you call a person who is responsible for the reduction of protection of other people's lives, which results in their deaths, then lies about it when questioned?

It's a good issue for him in SC. He's not even close to trustworthy to the tea party on taxes; he has a history of being able to be bipartisan in compromise; and he's got the gaydar factor in possibly the most fundametalist christian voting state. By hitting the hillary and benghazi gong, he gets to touch on the 'they're making us less safe' and get a hit in at slick and hill ... two for one.

I realize he's just innoculating himself from a primary challange, but I always half liked the guy. Armchair warrior and all, but there are worse, and he did his best into getting the Old McCain to find his courage and name a dem to his ticket, and run on the middle and compromise ... and security, but ..... McCain was all but dead.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back