senator Lindsey graham

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Reluctantly endorses Ted Cruz while saying he would prefer Kasich.

I know this endorsement means nothing but its so satisfying to see senator graham have to support someone he was joking about killing a few weeks ago. And the fact that he hates doing it is just so satisfying.

Makes me smile.

I know this endorsement means nothing but its so satisfying to see senator graham have to support someone he was joking about killing a few weeks ago. And the fact that he hates doing it is just so satisfying.

Makes me smile.

Why would that make you smile?

Are you simply a vindictive person?

so Lindsey doesn't have enough sack to endorse someone he supports.

no big surprise there.

Makes me smile.

I put up a thread about this because not only is Lindsey endorsing him but he is saying he is going to help Ted as much as he can.

Oh and he's starting fundraisers for the Senator. Backed by the establishment.

Mmmmmm.

LL, you can be as vindictive as the rest, so let it go, huh?

I will point it out the next time you do it.

Makes me smile.
Endorsed by a RINO how embarrassing… LOL

Makes me smile.

Why would that make you smile?

Are you simply a vindictive person?

It's worse than being endorsed by David Duke!

:lol:

Cruz has to denounce this endorsement.

Makes me smile.
Endorsed by a RINO how embarrassing… LOL

Dude, you guys did get Chris Christie.

Besides which you attitude is precisely why Donald trump will not be the nominee. The nominee is going to be someone who can unite the three major fractions in the party

Right now we have the conservatives behind cruz, the populists, for lack of a better term behind trump, and the establishment who have Kasich who is not a viable option.

The more the establishment begins to fear a trump nomination the more they are going to start bolting toward Cruz. And they are going to do it on Cruz's terms.

If Cruz or trump don't win outright, Cruz is going to be the one they get behind. Trump hasnt been playing the long game because he thought he could bulldoze through the needed delegates but when he comes up short he has a bunch of delegates who aren't really loyal to him past the first vote.

Cruz, although he will lose, can save the Senate. Trump will lose the Senate and maybe 20 house seats for the GOP.

Ted cruz came out in support of blacklivesdoesn't matter and move on...And now ---> this. lol

CdwfbtKXIAAQnM1.jpg:large

Endorsed by Lindsey Graham. It's like the kiss of death.

Maybe he is trying to sabotage Cruz by endorsing him.

BTW, Didn't Lindsey already shoot his wad when he endorsed Jeb Bush? One endorsement per customer...if your candidate doesn't make the cut, too bad, you should have made a wiser choice.

Makes me smile.

At least Lindsey Graham endorses someone in the race, thread other day had John Boehner endorsing Paul Ryan, who isn't even in the race.

Forum List

Back