Senator Romney: Sexual assault verdict is further proof Trump should go away

I actually have mixed feelings about this.

First of all, for those who came in late. I really, really, really hate Mormons. They are deranged cult of idiots started by child molesters and are beneath contempt, but I'll show it anyway.

I was thrilled in 2012 when Mitt went down in flames, the race being called by 11 PM my time.

That said, Mitt is one of the few Republicans standing up for the right thing right now. But let's not forget, Trump is a monster he helped create.

He could have loudly denounced Trump and his love for Birtherism and Nativism in 2012. Instead, he decided to kiss the man's ring out of fear he might run as a third party candidate.

Now he's like Dr. Frankenstein, expressing horror that the Monster is rampaging across the countryside.
So you hate America

Naw, just the half that voted for Trump, because they are a bunch of racist religious fanatics...

Good news... they are all slowly dying off and no one will think fondly of them when they are gone.
And when the “Rinos” are gone… there will only be Democrats and The Crazies

We Also wanted a second assault ruling. By the way there's no conviction in a civil trial you stupid idiot.
CHRIS CHRISTIE: His response yesterday to me was ridiculous, that he didn't even know the woman. I mean, how many coincidences are we going to have here with Donald Trump? He must be the unluckiest S.O.B. in the world. He just has random people he's never met before, who are able to convince a jury that he sexually abused them. It's one person after another, one woman after another. The stories just continue to pile up and I think we all know he's not unlucky, that he engaged in this kind of conduct. And he talked about it himself in the Access Hollywood tape. I was there with him when the Access Hollywood tape came out. And let me tell you something, Brian, he was embarrassed. He was embarrassed then and he's tried to change the whole history now. … Look, this kind of conduct is unacceptable for somebody that we call a leader and him wanting to take leadership again. And so I do I think this is a silver bullet that ends Donald Trump's candidacy? No, I just think it's additional weight of evidence that people are going to look at and say, you know, if he's this unlucky Brian, if none of this has really happened, he's just this unlucky, we don't want a guy this unlucky as president either.

Harsh words from US senator Romney, who doesn't like people who commit sexual assault.

The only one going away is Romney.

As a very wise economist known as Milton Friedman once stated-------------->where are the angels and good people who will tell us what to do? They do not exist! Everyone is in it for themselves, including 95% of the population.

You want to lambast Trump, that is fine. I got 8 Bidens, a Hillary, and a Bubba Clinton to raise the bet, and my hidden cards are Ted Kennedy, and Gary Hart.

All you can do is blow smoke. If we want saints, then tell the Pope to run, and you wouldn't want him either. First thing Saint Pope would do is outlaw your Sacrament known as abortion, while demanding gay and trans make like a tree and leave. And that is the closest thing to a Saint we could elect! You want that?

If Trump is out, Biden is out, so is Hilly. So now tell us, who you want in the Oval, and within a month, they will be in the same boat.

Actually, it's kind of simple.

Your moral code is for you and you only. You should not be trying to impose them on other people.

If you are looking for government to ban abortion or gay marriage because your imaginary sky friend doesn't like them, you are doing it wrong.

Yes, I'm the patron saint of people who have to tolerate idiocy on the internet, Dry Drunk.
I am not trying to stop any of it. Neither is Trump. I do believe in etiquette and common sense in these agendas. The Prog campaign stickers always have arrows. It means they must keep moving. And it goes to crazy. We live now on what people lived in nighttime shows and red-light districts at one time are the most approved group in our nation and in our schools with children. That is stupid. People not Progs are not as myopic as you project although a percentage that are religious question things as per biblical scripture. As it is now Progs that are myopic. The stress on parents who have children in schools is really an issue. Those who are open minded and to degree see these things happening.

I'm an Utahan, and you can rest assured that Romney will NOT get my vote. I believe he's up for re-election next year.
States are infected with agents of the globalist agendas. The less populated larger area states provide enough politicians for Prog control and Republican smoothing of the agendas legislated when needed.

You want to lambast Trump, that is fine. I got 8 Bidens, a Hillary, and a Bubba Clinton to raise the bet, and my hidden cards are Ted Kennedy, and Gary Hart.
1683769049527.gif

Forum List

Back