Senator Romney: Sexual assault verdict is further proof Trump should go away

One thing is for sure; you Stalinist shit libs wanted a RAPE conviction, but that's NOT what you got!
What you did get will be destroyed in appeal!!!!
We Also wanted a second assault ruling. By the way there's no conviction in a civil trial you stupid idiot.

And how much of OUR TAX DOLLARS are the Democrats paying this lying, gold digging whore to play thru with ANOTHER obvious Democrat LIE?!! A corrupt judge, a corrupt jury, and corrupt lawyers.

I mean seriously.........NO PROOF, NO EVIDENCE??? Only opinion and heresay.......all manufactured by the DNC.

Trump won't have to pay anything. His lawyers will more than likely file for appeals. And they can keep appeals going for years.

IF anything happened, IF.........it was SHE who came on to Trump, with dollar signs in her eyes.....and when he TURNED HER DOWN......she started putting her "me too" plan together to "make him pay". Just like money grubbing whores DO!!!!

Harsh words from US senator Romney, who doesn't like people who commit sexual assault.

hey mittens, remember when we were at byu together and you had a draft deferrment and I didn't

Harsh words from US senator Romney, who doesn't like people who commit sexual assault.

Romney is as leftist as any Democrat is. He has no room to speak of ethics when he's in full support of Biden's war in Ukraine and calls Ukraine's cross-dressing, queer leader "a hero." Stick it -- Romney.

For the good of the Republican Party and hopes of getting back the Presidency, the GOP needs to get away from Trump, if they do, they stand a gold chance of winning back the White House.

What , you mean 2 impeachments did not work?
What are you talking about "didn't work?"
Those 2 impeachments worked just fine.
He was impeached twice....forever.
That is always going to be a stain on his already pathetic legacy.
I think what you may be thinking is that the 2 house impeachments "don't count" because the Senate Republicans both times voted not to convict but that doesn't matter.
He still remains impeached twice by The House of Representatives...who had enough evidence to file articles of impeachment.
And everybody knows that the only reason he wasn't convicted both times in The Senate was because of politics.
Republican lap dogs in the upper chamber just refused to do their sworn duty and rule impartially both times.
So in effect he wasn't removed from office simply because he couldn't get a "fair" trial.

No shits given about the Trump thing but hopefully UT voters make Romney go away because the bottom line is you might have to deal with a POTUS's "warts" 4-8 years, senators can be there fucking things up till the day they die.

No shits given about the Trump thing but hopefully UT voters make Romney go away because the bottom line is you might have to deal with a POTUS's "warts" 4-8 years, senators can be there fucking things up till the day they die.
I'm an Utahan, and you can rest assured that Romney will NOT get my vote. I believe he's up for re-election next year.

Forum List

Back