Senator Romney: Sexual assault verdict is further proof Trump should go away

Oh, I don't think anyone has been more Critical of Mormon Mitt than I've been.

But, man, it's a sad commentary when the supposed "Party of Family Values" becomes the "Party of Grab her Pussy".
On God's green earth how does a man like Trump do more for Christians and their beliefs than those others of the same party who are of Family Values? We are trying to figure it out.

But, man, it's a sad commentary when the supposed "Party of Family Values" becomes the "Party of Grab her Pussy".
Saint JoeB131 has spoken.

If Romney wants to grabem by the pussy he'll just marry another wife

On God's green earth how does a man like Trump do more for Christians and their beliefs than those others of the same party who are of Family Values? We are trying to figure it out.

Actually, it's kind of simple.

Your moral code is for you and you only. You should not be trying to impose them on other people.

If you are looking for government to ban abortion or gay marriage because your imaginary sky friend doesn't like them, you are doing it wrong.

Saint JoeB131 has spoken.
Yes, I'm the patron saint of people who have to tolerate idiocy on the internet, Dry Drunk.

I actually have mixed feelings about this.

First of all, for those who came in late. I really, really, really hate Mormons. They are deranged cult of idiots started by child molesters and are beneath contempt, but I'll show it anyway.

I was thrilled in 2012 when Mitt went down in flames, the race being called by 11 PM my time.

That said, Mitt is one of the few Republicans standing up for the right thing right now. But let's not forget, Trump is a monster he helped create.

He could have loudly denounced Trump and his love for Birtherism and Nativism in 2012. Instead, he decided to kiss the man's ring out of fear he might run as a third party candidate.

Now he's like Dr. Frankenstein, expressing horror that the Monster is rampaging across the countryside.

Actually, it's kind of simple.

Your moral code is for you and you only. You should not be trying to impose them on other people.

If you are looking for government to ban abortion or gay marriage because your imaginary sky friend doesn't like them, you are doing it wrong.

Yes, I'm the patron saint of people who have to tolerate idiocy on the internet, Dry Drunk.
Coming from someone born into a nation founded by Christians for Christians - who enjoys the vast freedoms they provided - but hasn't an ounce of gratitude for their sacrifices or their gift called the Constitution.

But, in a way, you're right. John Adams said: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

Coming from someone born into a nation founded by Christians for Christians - who enjoys the vast freedoms they provided - but hasn't an ounce of gratitude for their sacrifices or their gift called the Constitution.

But, in a way, you're right. John Adams said: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
This country was not founded FOR christians.

Uh, no, not really.

You see, if I lived in the alternate time line where the Founding Fathers became "the guys we hanged for Treason against the King" then we'd all be living with the horror of being Canadians. GASP. Which means we would have ended slavery 30 years earlier without a civil war and we'd all have health coverage.

Religion doesn't mean moral.

If you need to be afraid a magic fairy in order to be a good person or not to get totally shitfaced drunk is a moral failing.

Also, the Founders were Deists, not "Christians". Since you like Slave Rapist Tommy Jefferson so much, maybe you should look up some of the things he said about religion.

Uh, no, not really.

You see, if I lived in the alternate time line where the Founding Fathers became "the guys we hanged for Treason against the King" then we'd all be living with the horror of being Canadians. GASP. Which means we would have ended slavery 30 years earlier without a civil war and we'd all have health coverage.

Religion doesn't mean moral.

If you need to be afraid a magic fairy in order to be a good person or not to get totally shitfaced drunk is a moral failing.

Also, the Founders were Deists, not "Christians". Since you like Slave Rapist Tommy Jefferson so much, maybe you should look up some of the things he said about religion.
JoeB131 lives in an alternate world:

1*s5tU5eSWQ9Qq8k1b9KmkFg.jpeg

ajoebworld.jpg

Forum List

Back