Senator Rubio tells a secret:After giving tax cut to the rich, GOP will cut Social Security+Medicare

They will end up charging more for Medicare and no raises for SS, Medicaid will be gone. That 15.3% will go into the employers pocket and into the market. They will steal it.

Republicans are too smart to even TRY this.

Uh...in what universe? They've tried several times, most recently last December. Take a look around you...all they have to do these days is say, "it's good for America" , and 4 news networks and 50 million nodding sycophants will print it on a bat and bash everyone's heads in with it.

Listen to the video. Fear tactics from the left will not work.

Full video of Playbook Interview: Sen. Marco Rubio

What fear tactic, exactly? There's no mystery, here. The GOP has plainly stated it wants to cut benefits and raise the retirement age. It has drafted and introduced legislation stating exactly this. You are either for it or against it...not sure why the need for the silly rhetoric...

What fear tactic, exactly? There's no mystery, here. The GOP has plainly stated it wants to cut benefits and raise the retirement age. It has drafted and introduced legislation stating exactly this. You are either for it or against it...not sure why the need for the silly rhetoric...
Try listening to every word he says in context then get back to us and stop fear mongering.

Try listening to every word he says in context then get back to us and stop fear mongering.

Hmm, no thanks. The GOPs position is crystal clear, as evidenced by the legislation they have drafted. And the reason you did not actually dispute a word i said is because you know every word is true.

WillowTree will find some way to be for the benefit cuts, as it happens. Because WillowTree has been far rightwing goose-stepper, ever since I have been here.

WillowTree will find some way to be for the benefit cuts, as it happens. Because WillowTree has been far rightwing goose-stepper, ever since I have been here.

The begavior they display is so very odd. They are ostensibly all for this plan...yet discussion of it cannot even begin, because they will stridently deny the basic facts of the proposal. That's right, they will feign personal offense and try to stall debate by denying the basic facts, while also claiming to be 100% in support of these basic facts. So weird.

Well obummer added ten trillion to the debt during his eight years. That’s the number the first 43 added combined. Maybe that fucker should have thought of the consequences.

Well obummer added ten trillion to the debt during his eight years. That’s the number the first 43 added combined. Maybe that fucker should have thought of the consequences.

Oh look, another blog-educated economist. By what policies did Obama do this? I ask, because the snobby academic elitists all seem to be in agreement that he instituted less new spending than any President in decades.

I do agree with him on spending. When looking for dough Rubio should be looking at their stinking wars and all the money that's going to Afghanistan, Iraq and all the other countries that would cut our throats if given half the chance.

Oh look, another blog-educated economist. By what policies did Obama do this? I ask, because the snobby academic elitists all seem to be in agreement that he instituted less new spending than any President in decades.
You gotta be kidding!

Forum List

Back