Senators who opposed background checks losing support

Apparently they're not applied to all sales.

The proposed bill wouldn't have either, did you bother to read it?

It would have been better than what we have - otherwise gun enthusiasts (nuts) wouldn't have been up in arms over it - (no pun intended)! :eusa_whistle:

Actually it contained provisions similar to those found unconstitutional in Maobamacare. They threatened current federal funding if states didn't toe their line and that's a no no. I would expect my senators to oppose it just for that fact.

How a question is asked makes a great difference. For example, asking a general question about support for gun control is one thing - but asking a specific question about support for universal background checks is quite another. Americans overwhelmingly support universal background checks.

How a question is asked makes a great difference. For example, asking a general question about support for gun control is one thing - but asking a specific question about support for universal background checks is quite another. Americans overwhelmingly support universal background checks.

Most people have no idea what the term means, all they know is the MSM has told them it's a good thing. Very few actually knows the details.

Most people have no idea what the term means, all they know is the MSM has told them it's a good thing. Very few actually knows the details.

I say you are dead wrong. It's a simple concept and easy to understand. Time will tell...

I am glad they are losing support...the people will let them know how pissed they were, or weren't in 2014. Maybe then our senators will grow some balls and fight the NRA! They have absolutely too much power over our government.

And most people who opposed it were just listening to LaPierre, Rush and Faux News who scared them to death that Obama was going to come to their house and take their weapons away.

And most people who opposed it were just listening to LaPierre, Rush and Faux News who scared them to death that Obama was going to come to their house and take their weapons away.

Thus we see the return on their investment for those who deliberately dumb down the nation. Stupidity is big business.

A poll from a Democratic firm posted on a liberal website shows Republicans losing support gee I'm shocked. So what do you think the odds would be if we found a poll from a Republican firm posted on a conservative website it would show Republicans gaining support?

Can't speak for them, I read the bill and told my guys I wanted a no vote based on that.

Senators Lose Support After Opposing Gun Background Checks, Poll Shows

It is beginning even before the commercials from Gifford's group. I hope they spent the checks from the NRA well.

I would hope so, with the majority of Americans supporting it, they were fools to go with the minority who apparently have no interest in the welfare of the country.

Since you have not problem putting the 2nd Amendment up to a vote, how about we put abortion up for a vote?

You see the Constitution is there to protect the rights of the people from mob rule.

So why do you hate the Constitution so much?

Can't speak for them, I read the bill and told my guys I wanted a no vote based on that.

Same here.

Forum List

Back