Senators who opposed background checks losing support

Senators Lose Support After Opposing Gun Background Checks, Poll Shows

It is beginning even before the commercials from Gifford's group. I hope they spent the checks from the NRA well.

I would hope so, with the majority of Americans supporting it, they were fools to go with the minority who apparently have no interest in the welfare of the country.

Since you have not problem putting the 2nd Amendment up to a vote, how about we put abortion up for a vote?

You see the Constitution is there to protect the rights of the people from mob rule.

So why do you hate the Constitution so much?

I don't hate the Constitution. The 2nd Amendment doesn't guarantee anyone the right to be able to buy tanks, mortars, bazookas, drones, etc., or anything they want, so how does background checks go against the 2nd Amendment?

And what does abortion have to do with background checks?

It is beginning even before the commercials from Gifford's group. I hope they spent the checks from the NRA well.

I would hope so, with the majority of Americans supporting it, they were fools to go with the minority who apparently have no interest in the welfare of the country.

Since you have not problem putting the 2nd Amendment up to a vote, how about we put abortion up for a vote?

You see the Constitution is there to protect the rights of the people from mob rule.

When were background checks ruled unconstitutional? They've been around for decades.

I don't hate the Constitution. The 2nd Amendment doesn't guarantee anyone the right to be able to buy tanks, mortars, bazookas, drones, etc., or anything they want, so how does background checks go against the 2nd Amendment?

And what does abortion have to do with background checks?

It's sort of like having Tourette syndrome and not being able to stop saying "abortion"...

GOP Senator Toomey says he’s out.

“My own view is very simple: The Senate has had its vote. We’ve seen the outcome of that vote. I am not aware of any reason to believe that if we had the vote again that we’d have a different outcome,” he said, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Like all politician's he could go back and fourth several times and probably will but his support is hardly rock solid.

Keeping Roe v Wade in place has about 60% support. Yes, let's put Roe v Wade up against universal background checks in a double referendum.

So that explains why Dems Senator up for reelection voted against it

This post wins the thread, and has thusly been ignored by the liberal folk around here.

How many Dem Senators voted against it? Four? Let those cowards also burn in hell.

Why Did These 4 Democrats Vote No on Gun Background Checks?

This post wins the thread, and has thusly been ignored by the liberal folk around here.

How many Dem Senators voted against it? Four? Let those cowards also burn in hell.

You didn't need to post a link to something painfully obvious; because they realized that voting for the bill was akin to political suicide.

You didn't need to post a link to something painfully obvious; because they realized that voting for the bill was akin to political suicide.

Well, gee, I didn't want you to feel "ignored"...

942823_10151331520665927_766760845_n.png

The GOP is dying a tortuous death at the hands of two very common diseases. It is dying due to Ignorance and Dogma....with a dash of Greed. The bill will come back and it will pass the Senate. Perhaps not this year, but it will be back. Once past the Senate, then the Congressmen get to vote. Gabby Gifford's Super Pac is going to make them all sorry.

This is part of the game. Dems are the counterbalance to the Republicans. They pretend to oppose one another, slowly marinating their agenda into our Psychie. The Repubs will eventually cave and somehow generate public support. Mark my words. The NWO will not be stopped until we understand the big picture.

Ignored because it's idiocy. A grand total of 2 Democrats up for re-election voted against it.

Forum List

Back