Send American negros back to Africa

Send them ******* back to Africa?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Keep but Segregate!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
only problem with that is man walked out of Africa and eventually populated the world. .. you have black dna BOY.

ship or plane?

only problem with that is man walked out of Africa and eventually populated the world. .. you have black dna BOY.

ship or plane?

That politically correct theory that has been proven false. Latest scientific research indicates Europeans migrated from Asia.

Blacks are not the problem, they have been corrupted by the left. Abused to the point of turning some of them into animals. Hopelessness, decades of poverty, unable to escape the liberal inner city plantations. If any dare oppose them they are demonized as uncle Tom's and race traitors. We need to cut the head off the snake.

Blacks are not the problem, they have been corrupted by the left. Abused to the point of turning some of them into animals. Hopelessness, decades of poverty, unable to escape the liberal inner city plantations. If any dare oppose them they are demonized as uncle Tom's and race traitors. We need to cut the head off the snake.
Another ignorant troublemaker who thinks that kniggers are too stupid to know what is good for them.

I'll gladly take my black ass back to Africa for a small loan of a million dollar. :biggrin:

Another ignorant troublemaker who thinks that kniggers are too stupid to know what is good for them.

Right, everything is just peachy for blacks they are living the American dream thanks to Democrats. lol.

Right, everything is just peachy for blacks they are living the American dream thanks to Democrats. lol Seriously pull your head out of your ass.
My point is that it is not because of Democrats.

Right, everything is just peachy for blacks they are living the American dream thanks to Democrats. lol Seriously pull your head out of your ass.

Yes it is, Democrats liberals in particular are filth.

You are just ignorant and hateful, no intelligent person agrees with you.

You are just ignorant and hateful, no intelligent person agrees with you.

I enjoy hating liberals and wishing bad luck on them.

I have a better idea:

Send all the whites back to Europe, the Asians back to Asia, and the Africans back to Africa and give the land that was stolen back to the Native population!?!

Seem like a great idea to me!

I have a better idea:

Send all the whites back to Europe, the Asians back to Asia, and the Africans back to Africa and give the land that was stolen back to the Native population!?!

How about the strongest group just takes it and kicks the rest out? Lets see who deserves to own the land.

I have a better idea:

How about the strongest group just takes it and kicks the rest out? Lets see who deserves to own the land.
Because you know that you have no right to the land, so you want to take it by force, again. Then you will bring back slavery.

Maybe, it would best to learn own history first? Both variants already were and were failed. Because color of skin doesn't mean anything...

Only education and labour for all could solve problem of crimes....

Forum List

Back