Sending a Boy To Do A Man's Job?

He's right, of course, the international community drew a red line against CW in 1997 and 1925. Of course champion chickenhawk Raygun helped his pal Saddam with them- how did that work out...

BUT carry on with the brainwashed 50 per cent racist hate fest...lol

Last edited:
U all mad that you're hero Vlady's been played? That's all I see in the responses to my post. There's nothing in them that doesn't come down to sheer frustration that Obama may be up for another Nobel! :D

For a week the 'nuts have been telling us this was a terrible outcome, or turn of events, and yet,

not one of them can articulate in plain English what the better outcome could have been.

The derangement volume has been turned up to eleven.

Better outcome? How about Assad overthrown, Assad punished for using chemical weapons, U.S. follows through on its threat.
You know, all those things Obama promised would happen?

So you're in the 20% who want a war with Syria.

lol, why am I thinking that position is new for you?

He's right, of course, the international community drew a red line against 1997 and 1925. Of course chanpion chickenhawk Raygun helped his pal Saddam with them- how did that work out...

BUT carry on with the brainwashed 50 per cent racist hate feat...lol

deed, the New York Times later reported that Obama had stunned his aides with his “unscripted” language. The Times said that his comments were made “to the surprise of some of the advisers who had attended the weekend meetings and wondered where the ‘red line’ came from. With such an evocative phrase, the president had defined his policy in a way some advisers wish they could take back.”

President Obama and the ?red line? on Syria?s chemical weapons

Dang, I'm stunned no one has complained about use of the word "boy" yet!

:laugh:

Racism is a badge of honor in Asian culture. No sense making PC feel good.

There is no such thing as 'racism' beyond an act that damages someone physically or financially.

Other than that, it is an invention of the Left to silence opposing voices.

Only the easily led fall for the ploy....raise your paw.

For a week the 'nuts have been telling us this was a terrible outcome, or turn of events, and yet,

not one of them can articulate in plain English what the better outcome could have been.

The derangement volume has been turned up to eleven.

He should have never drawn any "lines".
After he drew "a line" (which he now denies) he shoulda stuck to it.

So the better outcome in your opinion would have been the President, without Congress, invoking the war powers act and bombing Syria?

lol, you people will say ANYTHING no matter how stupid it is, just to attempt to say something against the president.
If this was really a threat to national security then yes I would prefer a president that uses his power to respond quickly and decisively. If it isn't then I expect him to keep his f*cking mouth shut about making threats and then saying he doesn't need congress before going to them and asking permission.

You're correct about one thing though, Obie couldn't have done anything right after he screwed the pooch so handily at the beginning. He FUBAR'd the entire damn thing right off the bat and had no good options to turn to. You know what another name for that is? Incompetence.

He's right, of course, the international community drew a red line against 1997 and 1925. Of course chanpion chickenhawk Raygun helped his pal Saddam with them- how did that work out...

"....chickenhawk Raygun..."

I see it's time to put you in your place again.....last seat in the dumb row.

"The liberal press called upon Reagan to remove the tactical nuclear arsenal from Europe. Europeans fell easy prey to the false theory that a nuclear war between the Warsaw Pact and NATO in Europe would remain inside the continent. Freeze supporters here in the U.S. clamored that the strategic arsenal based inside America was more than enough to stop any attack in Germany.

The Hollywood establishment labeled Reagan a reckless "cowboy" who would press the nuclear button at the drop of a hat. The wide liberal criticism openly insulted Reagan as a senile fool who could carry the world into global nuclear war.
Walk Softly ...

Reagan did not give in. Instead of caving to the political pressure, Reagan went against the polls, against the liberal media and against Hollywood's advice to disarm in the face of the Soviet threat. Reagan opted instead to match Moscow's firepower and up the ante."
NewsMax Archives

Get that?

The Liberals were wetting their pants!

Blanko.....as always, you remain "the Silo of Stupidity."

I didn't draw that red line! Someone else drew it for me!!

I think these guys helped him:

RADDATZ: What happens if Assad does not fall, Congressman Ryan? What happens to the region? What happens if he hangs on? What happens if he does?

PAUL RYAN: Then Iran keeps their greatest ally in the region. He’s a sponsor of terrorism. He’ll probably continue slaughtering his people. We and the world community will lose our credibility on this. Look, he mentioned the reset…

RADDATZ: So what would Romney-Ryan do about that credibility?

PAUL RYAN: Well, we agree with the same red line, actually, they do on chemical weapons, but not putting American troops in, other than to secure those chemical weapons. They’re right about that. But what we should have done earlier is work with those freedom fighters, those dissidents in Syria. We should not have called Bashar Assad a reformer.

lol, eat that big mouth.

Daily Kos: Paul Ryan for red lines before he was against them

"The liberal press called upon Reagan to remove the tactical nuclear arsenal from Europe. Europeans fell easy prey to the false theory that a nuclear war between the Warsaw Pact and NATO in Europe would remain inside the continent. Freeze supporters here in the U.S. clamored that the strategic arsenal based inside America was more than enough to stop any attack in Germany.

The Hollywood establishment labeled Reagan a reckless "cowboy" who would press the nuclear button at the drop of a hat. The wide liberal criticism openly insulted Reagan as a senile fool who could carry the world into global nuclear war.
Walk Softly ...

Reagan did not give in. Instead of caving to the political pressure, Reagan went against the polls, against the liberal media and against Hollywood's advice to disarm in the face of the Soviet threat. Reagan opted instead to match Moscow's firepower and up the ante."
NewsMax Archives

Get that?

LOL- NO ONE'S MORE BRAINWASHED than PC. That stuff only happened, or those opinions only widespread in fevered propaganda, and of course has nothing to do with what I was TALKING ABOUT LOL...

BTW, Reagan tripled the debt to get us out of a weak economy, and Gorbechev destroyed the USSR- We're lucky Raygun's BS and bluster didn't bring back their hardliners...

RADDATZ: What happens if Assad does not fall, Congressman Ryan? What happens to the region? What happens if he hangs on? What happens if he does?

PAUL RYAN: Then Iran keeps their greatest ally in the region. He’s a sponsor of terrorism. He’ll probably continue slaughtering his people. We and the world community will lose our credibility on this. Look, he mentioned the reset…

PAUL RYAN: Well, we agree with the same red line, actually, they do on chemical weapons, but not putting American troops in, other than to secure those chemical weapons. They’re right about that. But what we should have done earlier is work with those freedom fighters, those dissidents in Syria. We should not have called Bashar Assad a reformer.

lol, eat that big mouth.

Walk Softly ...

NewsMax Archives

Get that?

LOL- NO ONE'S MORE BRAINWASHED than PC. That stuff only happened, or those opinions only widespread in fevered propaganda, and of course has nothing to do with what I was TALKING ABOUT LOL...

BTW, Reagan tripled the debt to get us out of a weak economy, and Gorbechev destroyed the USSR- We're lucky Raygun's BS and bluster didn't bring back their hardliners...

Maybe boy blunder will get lucky too and Putin will pull his ass outta the fire.

lol, eat that big mouth.

Walk Softly ...

NewsMax Archives

Get that?

"....BTW, Reagan tripled the debt..."

Here ya' go, Silo:

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
2. But….the national wealth went up $ 17 trillion

George Gilder: The Real Reagan Lesson for Romney-Ryan - WSJ.com
and
Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Imagine....if you tripled your SAT score it would have three digits.

U all mad that you're hero Vlady's been played? That's all I see in the responses to my post. There's nothing in them that doesn't come down to sheer frustration that Obama may be up for another Nobel! :D

You're the dummy if you think it was Vlad that got played. And an even bigger one if you think Obama deserved the first Nobel.

lol, eat that big mouth.

Walk Softly ...

NewsMax Archives

Get that?

Yeah, brainwashed.. funny coming from the guy who keeps calling people "haters" and "dupes." And if there is a fervent believer in propaganda, it is you, franco; that is why you quote the Daily KOS instead of an unbiased news source.

Last edited:

lol, eat that big mouth.

Walk Softly ...

NewsMax Archives

Get that?

Yeah, brainwashed.. funny coming from the guy who keeps calling people "haters" and "dupes." And if there is a fervent believer in propaganda, it is you, franco; that is why you quote the Daily KOS instead of an unbiased news source.

KOS quoted the debate verbatim. Wake up.

He should have never drawn any "lines".
After he drew "a line" (which he now denies) he shoulda stuck to it.

So the better outcome in your opinion would have been the President, without Congress, invoking the war powers act and bombing Syria?

lol, you people will say ANYTHING no matter how stupid it is, just to attempt to say something against the president.
If this was really a threat to national security then yes I would prefer a president that uses his power to respond quickly and decisively. If it isn't then I expect him to keep his f*cking mouth shut about making threats and then saying he doesn't need congress before going to them and asking permission.

You're correct about one thing though, Obie couldn't have done anything right after he screwed the pooch so handily at the beginning. He FUBAR'd the entire damn thing right off the bat and had no good options to turn to. You know what another name for that is? Incompetence.

That was not an 'if' question.

Bush spent 4000+ American lives disarming Iraq of non-existent WMDs.

Obama is in the process of spending zero American lives disarming Syria of real WMD's.

I AM very impressed with propaganda's effect on the hater dupes...We never had such a propaganda machine here before- it' pretty scary.

I didn't quote it, but they don't lie. Truth IS Dem in this country these days, dupe. Hoping for your recovery...

Last edited:

KOS quoted the debate verbatim. Wake up.

The KOS is a liberal news propaganda outlet.They can quote as much as they want, but they feel at liberty to spin it as much as they want to.

Wake up.

Forum List

Back