Sending a Boy To Do A Man's Job?

So the better outcome in your opinion would have been the President, without Congress, invoking the war powers act and bombing Syria?

lol, you people will say ANYTHING no matter how stupid it is, just to attempt to say something against the president.
If this was really a threat to national security then yes I would prefer a president that uses his power to respond quickly and decisively. If it isn't then I expect him to keep his f*cking mouth shut about making threats and then saying he doesn't need congress before going to them and asking permission.

You're correct about one thing though, Obie couldn't have done anything right after he screwed the pooch so handily at the beginning. He FUBAR'd the entire damn thing right off the bat and had no good options to turn to. You know what another name for that is? Incompetence.

That was not an 'if' question.

Bush spent 4000+ American lives disarming Iraq of non-existent WMDs.

Obama is in the process of spending zero American lives disarming Syria of real WMD's.

He can send them all back to Iraq very quickly---probably not lose any lives.

So the better outcome in your opinion would have been the President, without Congress, invoking the war powers act and bombing Syria?

lol, you people will say ANYTHING no matter how stupid it is, just to attempt to say something against the president.
If this was really a threat to national security then yes I would prefer a president that uses his power to respond quickly and decisively. If it isn't then I expect him to keep his f*cking mouth shut about making threats and then saying he doesn't need congress before going to them and asking permission.

You're correct about one thing though, Obie couldn't have done anything right after he screwed the pooch so handily at the beginning. He FUBAR'd the entire damn thing right off the bat and had no good options to turn to. You know what another name for that is? Incompetence.

Obama is in the process of spending zero American lives disarming Syria of real WMD's.

Since when did Bush enter the discussion? Or did you not get the memo that Syria has Iraq's WMD's?

Of course you didn't.

Yeah, brainwashed.. funny coming from the guy who keeps calling people "haters" and "dupes." And if there is a fervent believer in propaganda, it is you, franco; that is why you quote the Daily KOS instead of an unbiased news source.

KOS quoted the debate verbatim. Wake up.

The KOS is a liberal news propaganda outlet.They can quote as much as they want, but they feel at liberty to spin it as much as they want to.

Wake up.

I posted the quote here. Unspun. Stop being an asshole. Please.

Since when did Bush enter the discussion? Or did you not get the memo that Syria has Iraq's WMD's?

Of course you didn't.

Normal Americans know that's bullshit. Even Bush admitted there were no Iraq WMD's.

Is that another case of Bush lying?

He's right, of course, the international community drew a red line against 1997 and 1925. Of course chanpion chickenhawk Raygun helped his pal Saddam with them- how did that work out...

BUT carry on with the brainwashed 50 per cent racist hate feat...lol

"....chickenhawk Raygun..."

I see it's time to put you in your place again.....last seat in the dumb row.

"The liberal press called upon Reagan to remove the tactical nuclear arsenal from Europe. Europeans fell easy prey to the false theory that a nuclear war between the Warsaw Pact and NATO in Europe would remain inside the continent. Freeze supporters here in the U.S. clamored that the strategic arsenal based inside America was more than enough to stop any attack in Germany.

The Hollywood establishment labeled Reagan a reckless "cowboy" who would press the nuclear button at the drop of a hat. The wide liberal criticism openly insulted Reagan as a senile fool who could carry the world into global nuclear war.
Walk Softly ...

Reagan did not give in. Instead of caving to the political pressure, Reagan went against the polls, against the liberal media and against Hollywood's advice to disarm in the face of the Soviet threat. Reagan opted instead to match Moscow's firepower and up the ante."
NewsMax Archives

Get that?

The Liberals were wetting their pants!

Blanko.....as always, you remain "the Silo of Stupidity."

Reagan had a Democratic Congress. Congress controls the pursestrings remember?

Of course you didn't.

Normal Americans know that's bullshit. Even Bush admitted there were no Iraq WMD's.

Yeah it might just be.

But even back in 2003, I was reading the news.

Syria said to have Iraq arms - Chicago Tribune

Very funny how the Tribune suddenly stopped posting that.

http://blog.usni.org/2012/07/20/iraq-chemical-weapons-moved-to-syria-before-2003-invasion

Last edited:
He's right, of course, the international community drew a red line against 1997 and 1925. Of course chanpion chickenhawk Raygun helped his pal Saddam with them- how did that work out...

BUT carry on with the brainwashed 50 per cent racist hate feat...lol

"....chickenhawk Raygun..."

I see it's time to put you in your place again.....last seat in the dumb row.

"The liberal press called upon Reagan to remove the tactical nuclear arsenal from Europe. Europeans fell easy prey to the false theory that a nuclear war between the Warsaw Pact and NATO in Europe would remain inside the continent. Freeze supporters here in the U.S. clamored that the strategic arsenal based inside America was more than enough to stop any attack in Germany.

The Hollywood establishment labeled Reagan a reckless "cowboy" who would press the nuclear button at the drop of a hat. The wide liberal criticism openly insulted Reagan as a senile fool who could carry the world into global nuclear war.
Walk Softly ...

Reagan did not give in. Instead of caving to the political pressure, Reagan went against the polls, against the liberal media and against Hollywood's advice to disarm in the face of the Soviet threat. Reagan opted instead to match Moscow's firepower and up the ante."
NewsMax Archives

Get that?

The Liberals were wetting their pants!

Blanko.....as always, you remain "the Silo of Stupidity."

Reagan had a Democratic Congress. Congress controls the pursestrings remember?

Not according to Obama. He apparently controls the "purse strings."

The KOS is a liberal news propaganda outlet.They can quote as much as they want, but they feel at liberty to spin it as much as they want to.

Wake up.

I posted the quote here. Unspun. Stop being an asshole. Please.

Stop lying to people, please. Franco quoted it from the KOS.

Stop being a liberal, please.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7842666-post35.html Franco didn't post that I did.

Of course you didn't.

Yeah it might just be.

USNI Blog » Blog Archive » Iraq Chemical Weapons Moved to Syria Before 2003 Invasion?

Say what? The mighty Templar is not supposed to lie.

You are now 25 years old. In 2003, you were 15.

You were not reading articles from the Chicago Tribune when you were 15. You were recently turned on to that article by someone or some blog.

Why are you lying, Templar?

It shouldn't be a surprise to any sane person that the same deranged Obama haters who went full flip flop from their Bush/Iraq bellicosity to become full fledged isolationist peaceniks over Syria

are now flop flipping back to where they're attacking Obama for NOT bombing Syria.

^ that. Repubs are just doing what they do best :up: trying to score cheap political points & PoliChic is all too willing to be their point-grrl

Yeah it might just be.

USNI Blog » Blog Archive » Iraq Chemical Weapons Moved to Syria Before 2003 Invasion?

Say what? The mighty Templar is not supposed to lie.

You are now 25 years old. In 2003, you were 15.

You were not reading articles from the Chicago Tribune when you were 15. You were recently turned on to that article by someone or some blog.

Why are you lying, Templar?

Uhh, we call it the internet, dumbass. They had it in 2003 too! LOLOLOL.

Last edited:
U all mad that you're hero Vlady's been played? That's all I see in the responses to my post. There's nothing in them that doesn't come down to sheer frustration that Obama may be up for another Nobel! :D

"...Obama may be up for another Nobel!"

...and for the very same reason as the first time!

YEAH, because he's awesome and it would put the lie to your thesis that he doesn't know what he's doing. :2up:

So now that I got you to admit it, don't lie to me again, Carbine.

He did not lie. But if he did....what are you going to do? Raze him to the ground?

Why are you the one backing up his arguments instead of him? I thought as much. You can't prove that he didn't lie, his absence in this forum confirmed it. No response, no rebuttal. Thus he lied.

Have a seat.

U all mad that you're hero Vlady's been played? That's all I see in the responses to my post. There's nothing in them that doesn't come down to sheer frustration that Obama may be up for another Nobel! :D

"...Obama may be up for another Nobel!"

...and for the very same reason as the first time!

YEAH, because he's awesome and it would put the lie to your thesis that he doesn't know what he's doing. :2up:

He's "awesome"?

Do tell...

:lol:

Forum List

Back