Sending a Boy To Do A Man's Job?

U all mad that you're hero Vlady's been played? That's all I see in the responses to my post. There's nothing in them that doesn't come down to sheer frustration that Obama may be up for another Nobel! :D

lol. Teh rw'ers would go completely bonkers if the issue was resolved w/o one bomb being dropped since Repubs are all of a sudden foreign policy Doves :rolleyes: .

Yeah it might just be.

But even back in 2003, I was reading the news.

Syria said to have Iraq arms - Chicago Tribune

Very funny how the Tribune suddenly stopped posting that.

USNI Blog » Blog Archive » Iraq Chemical Weapons Moved to Syria Before 2003 Invasion?

Say what? The mighty Templar is not supposed to lie.

You are now 25 years old. In 2003, you were 15.

You were not reading articles from the Chicago Tribune when you were 15. You were recently turned on to that article by someone or some blog.

Why are you lying, Templar?

Uhh, we call it the internet, dumbass. They had it in 2003 too! LOLOLOL.

And....you were not reading articles from the Chicago Tribune in 2003.

Why are you lying? What can you gain from a dopey lie such as that?

Any reason?

Say what? The mighty Templar is not supposed to lie.

You are now 25 years old. In 2003, you were 15.

You were not reading articles from the Chicago Tribune when you were 15. You were recently turned on to that article by someone or some blog.

Why are you lying, Templar?

Uhh, we call it the internet, dumbass. They had it in 2003 too! LOLOLOL.

And....you were not reading articles from the Chicago Tribune in 2003.

Why are you lying? What can you gain from a dopey lie such as that?

Any reason?

prolly has his homepage set to drudge :tinfoil: like most the other eXtreme rw'ers

A Very Productive Chemical-Weapons Attack

Bashar Assad may have pulled off the most successful use of chemical weapons in history. For the two years leading up to the Aug. 21 Damascus sarin gas attack, President Obama was saying that the Syrian dictator "must go." No longer. In one month, Assad has risen from outlaw butcher to partner in disarmament

Doug Feith: A Very Productive Chemical-Weapons Attack - WSJ.com

50- thanks for backing me up, and my score was 1442, back when 1600 was perfect. Yours...

how much of that wealth was the S and L BUBBLE...

50? Who the hell are you talking to? Nobody believes anything other than a complete moron couldn't work themselves out of using "dupe" in every post. I'm guessing you are thinking your IQ but this makes no sense. You are one of the dumbest people to ever get control of a keyboard.

He should have never drawn any "lines".
After he drew "a line" (which he now denies) he shoulda stuck to it.

So the better outcome in your opinion would have been the President, without Congress, invoking the war powers act and bombing Syria?

lol, you people will say ANYTHING no matter how stupid it is, just to attempt to say something against the president.
If this was really a threat to national security then yes I would prefer a president that uses his power to respond quickly and decisively. If it isn't then I expect him to keep his f*cking mouth shut about making threats and then saying he doesn't need congress before going to them and asking permission.

You're correct about one thing though, Obie couldn't have done anything right after he screwed the pooch so handily at the beginning. He FUBAR'd the entire damn thing right off the bat and had no good options to turn to. You know what another name for that is? Incompetence.

I agree. Syria means nothing to the US at all. They are no threat to us in any way shape or form.

Barry didn't need to do or say anything about Syria. Who give fuck one about Syria? Not me.

Personally I hope they all kill themselves

Racism is a badge of honor in Asian culture. No sense making PC feel good.

There is no such thing as 'racism' beyond an act that damages someone physically or financially.

So there's no such thing as a racist point of view, or opinion, or belief?

lol good one

Another's viewpoint is none of your business.....the Constitution actually allows 'thought crimes.'

Only you totalitarians insist on controlling what folks think.

1. The Constitution commemorates our revolution, and, as Madison states in the ‘Federalist,’ is the greatest of all reflections on human nature…human beings are not angels.”

a. Our government is not a controlling government, but must itself be controlled: by the Constitution.

b. The Communist Revolution is based on the idea of transforming human nature.
“The New Soviet man or New Soviet person (Russian: новый советский человек), as postulated by the ideologists of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, was an archetype of a person with certain qualities that were said to be emerging as dominant among all citizens of the Soviet Union, irrespective of the country's long-standing cultural, ethnic, and linguistic diversity, creating a single Soviet people, Soviet nation.[1]

Leon Trotsky wrote in his Literature and Revolution [2] :
"The human species, the sluggish Homo sapiens, will once again enter the stage of radical reconstruction and become in his own hands the object of the most complex methods of artificial selection and psychophysical training... Man will make it his goal...to create a higher sociobiological type, a superman, if you will"
New Soviet man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

c. “Culture is a stubborn opponent. The Soviet Union attempted to create the New Soviet Man with gulags, psychiatric hospitals, and firing squads for seventy years and succeeded only in producing a more corrupt culture.”
Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 198

Can you dig it, comrade?

U all mad that you're hero Vlady's been played? That's all I see in the responses to my post. There's nothing in them that doesn't come down to sheer frustration that Obama may be up for another Nobel! :D

"...Obama may be up for another Nobel!"

...and for the very same reason as the first time!

YEAH, because he's awesome and it would put the lie to your thesis that he doesn't know what he's doing. :2up:

Get off your knees.....it's unbecoming.

It shouldn't be a surprise to any sane person that the same deranged Obama haters who went full flip flop from their Bush/Iraq bellicosity to become full fledged isolationist peaceniks over Syria

are now flop flipping back to where they're attacking Obama for NOT bombing Syria.

^ that. Repubs are just doing what they do best :up: trying to score cheap political points & PoliChic is all too willing to be their point-grrl

Did you just refer to 'scoring cheap political points'????

Take a gander at this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/313429-obama-shooting-off-his-mouth.html

50- thanks for backing me up, and my score was 1442, back when 1600 was perfect. Yours...

how much of that wealth was the S and L BUBBLE...

50? Who the hell are you talking to? Nobody believes anything other than a complete moron couldn't work themselves out of using "dupe" in every post. I'm guessing you are thinking your IQ but this makes no sense. You are one of the dumbest people to ever get control of a keyboard.

When asked what his IQ is, he said "20:20."

Forum List

Back