Sending a Boy To Do A Man's Job?

U all mad that you're hero Vlady's been played? That's all I see in the responses to my post. There's nothing in them that doesn't come down to sheer frustration that Obama may be up for another Nobel! :D

For a week the 'nuts have been telling us this was a terrible outcome, or turn of events, and yet,

not one of them can articulate in plain English what the better outcome could have been.

The derangement volume has been turned up to eleven.

He should have never drawn any "lines".
After he drew "a line" (which he now denies) he shoulda stuck to it.

That all you got, talking about lines?!?! :lol:

Dang, I'm stunned no one has complained about use of the word "boy" yet!

:laugh:

Why? You picked up on the dog whistle without anyone pointing it out.

Sure did, the PC Police have me trained pretty well!

So are you guys getting slower or are you just pacing yourselves?

The PC police are always spotted more easily by those that see them behind every bush. :cool:

OMG, I said "bush"!!! :eek:

Dang, I'm stunned no one has complained about use of the word "boy" yet!

:laugh:

Why? You picked up on the dog whistle without anyone pointing it out.

Sure did, the PC Police have me trained pretty well!

So are you guys getting slower or are you just pacing yourselves?

Nice! There will be PC police coming to every thread....even if you have to do it ourself!

Wonderful.

For a week the 'nuts have been telling us this was a terrible outcome, or turn of events, and yet,

not one of them can articulate in plain English what the better outcome could have been.

That all you got, talking about lines?!?! :lol:

You don't seem to have a problem when Obama talk about lines but I knew you didn't really want to hear a better solution.

U all mad that you're hero Vlady's been played? That's all I see in the responses to my post. There's nothing in them that doesn't come down to sheer frustration that Obama may be up for another Nobel! :D

So the better outcome in your opinion would have been the President, without Congress, invoking the war powers act and bombing Syria?

lol, you people will say ANYTHING no matter how stupid it is, just to attempt to say something against the president.

I would like a nutter to tell me exactly what Obama threatened to do when he spoke of crossing red lines last year. What was the threat? Did he say he would immediately bomb Syria if chemical weapons were used?

Also......weren't you nutters JUST claiming that Assad was not the one who used these weapons in Syria?

Make up your minds.

I would like a nutter to tell me exactly what Obama threatened to do when he spoke of crossing red lines last year. What was the threat? Did he say he would immediately bomb Syria if chemical weapons were used?

Also......weren't you nutters JUST claiming that Assad was not the one who used these weapons in Syria?

Make up your minds.

Obabble said it would change his calculus.....this from a moron who cant figure out 2+2.

I didn't draw that red line! Someone else drew it for me!!

I think these guys helped him:

RADDATZ: What happens if Assad does not fall, Congressman Ryan? What happens to the region? What happens if he hangs on? What happens if he does?

PAUL RYAN: Then Iran keeps their greatest ally in the region. He’s a sponsor of terrorism. He’ll probably continue slaughtering his people. We and the world community will lose our credibility on this. Look, he mentioned the reset…

RADDATZ: So what would Romney-Ryan do about that credibility?

PAUL RYAN: Well, we agree with the same red line, actually, they do on chemical weapons, but not putting American troops in, other than to secure those chemical weapons. They’re right about that. But what we should have done earlier is work with those freedom fighters, those dissidents in Syria. We should not have called Bashar Assad a reformer.

lol, eat that big mouth.

Daily Kos: Paul Ryan for red lines before he was against them

So the better outcome in your opinion would have been the President, without Congress, invoking the war powers act and bombing Syria?

lol, you people will say ANYTHING no matter how stupid it is, just to attempt to say something against the president.

Look closely----my first answer was for him to not even draw lines in the first place. If the Syrian regime did something that he thought required a military act then he could have requested it from Congress.

Make up your minds.

Obabble said it would change his calculus.....this from a moron who cant figure out 2+2.

And your better idea?

"...Obama may be up for another Nobel!"

...and for the very same reason as the first time!

Make up your minds.

And....what does that mean to you? Does "change the calculus" mean that he would send bombs? Is that what the red line meant to you?

It is a very vague comment. Not a threat at all.

Forum List

Back