Seniors have had enough of Trump

A senior warning sign for Trump: ‘Go Biden’ cry at Villages

View attachment 399676
THE VILLAGES, Fla. (AP) — Sara Branscome’s golf cart whizzed down the smooth asphalt path that winds through The Villages, the nation’s largest retirement community, an expanse of beautiful homes,...

I am voting Joe Biden. Lots of senior are. Most of us would never see the newest scientific miracle drug combinations made available to the science disbeliever 74 year old president when he came down with the coronavirus, and we know it. It is not forgotten that trump supporters, supporting their candidate, said we should take one for the country (trump), regarding Coronavirus. We will not go quietly into that good night to support one who does not support us. Donnie has got to go.
Leftists transplant that couldn't take it anymore under leftists rule and I'm supposed to be impressed?
I know of hundreds of senoirs who will be voting for President Trump
I know one too, but he's kind of a crazy old coot, didn't take good care of himself after going to jail and losing his business. Now in bad health. He's harmless. I will give him a ride to the polls next week for early voting, as he can no longer drive.

View attachment 399676
THE VILLAGES, Fla. (AP) — Sara Branscome’s golf cart whizzed down the smooth asphalt path that winds through The Villages, the nation’s largest retirement community, an expanse of beautiful homes,...

I am voting Joe Biden. Lots of senior are. Most of us would never see the newest scientific miracle drug combinations made available to the science disbeliever 74 year old president when he came down with the coronavirus, and we know it. It is not forgotten that trump supporters, supporting their candidate, said we should take one for the country (trump), regarding Coronavirus. We will not go quietly into that good night to support one who does not support us. Donnie has got to go.

What?

View attachment 399676

Leftists transplant that couldn't take it anymore under leftists rule and I'm supposed to be impressed?
I know one too, but he's kind of a crazy old coot, didn't take good care of himself after going to jail and losing his business. Now in bad health. He's harmless. I will give him a ride to the polls next week for early voting, as he can no longer drive.
You be pulling the lever for him too?

Being pried from the taxpayer tit resonates well with b.l.m wanting free stuff when looting. In fact, criteria by which the first kidnapees were exported out of Africa may also be linked to b.l.m. DNA.

View attachment 399676

What?

Op is a dang liar......and I didn't catch it early on............what a fing asshole the OP is...

View attachment 399676

You LYING SACK..............someone else called it..........

pfft.

View attachment 399676

What?

Op is a dang liar......and I didn't catch it early on............what a fing asshole the OP is...

That's what Groping Joe apologists have resorted to. Keep going with the lies until Trump loses.

View attachment 399676

pfft.
What did I lie about? Or was that just name calling, typical of trump party loyalist?

View attachment 399676

pfft.
What did I lie about? Or was that just name calling, typical of trump party loyalist?
The rest of the story showing the trump supporters there.......

pfft................you are a dang fraud.

View attachment 399676

What?

<iframe width="795" height="351" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

View attachment 399676

What?

<iframe width="795" height="351" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was a dang large Trump gathering there retard.........you played it off .........misrepresented it.

You SUCK BRO.

View attachment 399676

How sad about that make-believe friend of yours

Any Senior who (a) is reliant upon Social Security and Medicare and who (b) votes for Rump is (c) slitting his-or-her own throat.
how odd since the obama Biden administration did cut social security strange you would be voting for someone who was Vice President when social security was cut

Forum List

Back