Separation, Secession or Suppresion?

What is the most likely outcome of the Left-Right schism in our country?

• Peaceful Separation

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Armed Secession

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Armed Suppression

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Peace & Harmony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
That's only because they don't understand that the Dims are all Stalinist scumbags.
What have Republicans done to repeal, end, or even impede their agenda?

I want to see the Bill, not see an opinion, or rhetoric, making false statements.

And read my sig line before making a foolish comment in public.

That's only because they don't understand that the Dims are all Stalinist scumbags.
What have Republicans done to repeal, end, or even impede their agenda?

I want to see the Bill, not see an opinion or rhetoric making false statements.

And read my sig line before making a foolish comment in public.
The GOP is a do-nothing, dog-shit party. They are glad to be rid of Trump so they can go back to being do-nothings with "no power" so they can continue getting elected and running their scams similar to that of Hunter Biden.

It's back to business as usual for D.C.

While one half of citizens believe the other half are Nazi racists, their counterparts believe they are totalitarian communists. This appears to be an irreparable divergence not seen since the Civil War. While current demographics blur the geographic lines between them, some definitive resolution of this schism is inevitable. If so, what form is the most likely outcome?

The first accusation is purely the result of projection and 24/7 left propaganda.

The second accusation can be supported by historical events, to include Biden's election and the assault on POTUS Trump.

Likely outcome? Fuck I don't know, but I'd sure like the country split in half. Conservatives get the USA, PROGS can name their country what they like, such as the UDF United Diversity Federation or USU Unionized Snowflakes Union.

Only the nutters on each end think this kind of binary stuff.
Have you ever heard of syllogistic logic, or is that an example of higher level thinking of which you are incapable?

P.S. Don't YOU make a binary choice when voting?
It's not about voting, it's about thought processes.

And yes, you're just too smart for me.

A majority of the country are decent people who prefer cooperation, collaboration and innovation.

The ends are too full of themselves to see that.
I don't know where you've been for this last four years, but the way the media, Hollywood, politicians, teachers and the young urban people have behaved against those that preferred Trump, shows that the people in this nation are anything but decent people and who showed themselves to be uncivilized idiots?
The senior, most influential leftist politicians in the country:
Hillary Clinton: "Trump voters are the deplorables!"
Nancy Pelosi: "No civility until we're in power!"
Maxine Waters: "If you see them in public, get in their faces and scream at them!"
Those are the individuals who were supposed to "set an example" as to how to behave as an adult.
They failed.
Poor Trump, he and his Trumpsters have been so nice to everyone.

Such victims. Gosh.

While one half of citizens believe the other half are Nazi racists, their counterparts believe they are totalitarian communists. This appears to be an irreparable divergence not seen since the Civil War. While current demographics blur the geographic lines between them, some definitive resolution of this schism is inevitable. If so, what form is the most likely outcome?
Some of the trumpist nut ball just want to have their country cake and eat it too. We are all here, except for Native Americans, because somebody did not like the country they were in and moved here, knowing, in the long run, you can't take it with you. If you do not want to be a part, don't hesitate, Immigrate. Bye.

A majority of the country are decent people who prefer cooperation, collaboration and innovation.

Believing something is not possible is certainly not the same as not preferring something else.

Some of the trumpist nut ball just want to have their country cake and eat it too. We are all here, except for Native Americans, because somebody did not like the country they were in and moved here, knowing, in the long run, you can't take it with you. If you do not want to be a part, don't hesitate, Immigrate. Bye.
Maybe you should consider those words of wisdom yourself.

Well since half of us don't have slaves on plantations in the south and the other half live in the industrialized north, looks like separation and secession wouldn't work, now would it, Sparky? Suppression? Suppress what?
Stupid post.

At the root of the problem, and Trump tapped into this brilliantly, is racism.

White people fearful of immigrants coming in to take the jobs, as Donald sold you.
Yeah, a lot of white people want to go work in meat manufacturing plants and spend their days cutting the assholes out of slaughtered pigs.
Yeah, those brown people are a real danger to white people's job security.

Then there's the revival of bigotry against Blacks and Jews, all fueled by the biggest fucking racist of all, Donald Trump.

So....Trump will be gone in a few weeks and it's everybody's responsibility to put his divisiveness and bigotry behind us and get back to fixing the economy he destroyed.

Well since half of us don't have slaves on plantations in the south and the other half live in the industrialized north, looks like separation and secession wouldn't work, now would it, Sparky? Suppression? Suppress what?
Stupid post.

White people fearful of immigrants coming in to take the jobs, as Donald sold you.
Yeah, a lot of white people want to go work in meat manufacturing plants and spend their days cutting the assholes out of slaughtered pigs.

Then there's the revival of bigotry against Blacks and Jews, all fueled by the biggest fucking racist of all, Donald Trump.

So....Trump will be gone in a few weeks and it's everybody's responsibility to put his divisiveness and bigotry behind us and get back to fixing the economy he destroyed.
I am 100% confident that Texas will have no trouble as an independent nation.

Well I'm not enjoying this cold snap here in the deep south. It actually hurt my knee to walk from my car. I've been googling houses for sale in Sun City Az, where my dad lived, and My Wife says it's the place she absolutely would not go. But you know what they say about separation being impossible.

Stupid post.

I am 100% confident that Texas will have no trouble as an independent nation.
Get after it! I'm sure Texas will vote to leave, and I'm sure the US will let it go. LOL

In this case, I believe Prozac would be a better choice than those other three for you

Texas is GONE.

It's only a matter of time and how. Unfortunately, I don't see the goose-stepping commie left allowing Texas to walk out with the world's 10th largest economy and all that money that they wanna get their greedy, pinko hands on.

They will send others to do their war for them against Texas, but ultimately Texas leaves. There are way too many pissed off, armed Texans eager to engage in a decades-long armed insurgency.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...ests-referendum-to-secede-from-us-2020-12?amp
If that happens, ill be your new neighbor!

Texas is GONE.

It's only a matter of time and how. Unfortunately, I don't see the goose-stepping commie left allowing Texas to walk out with the world's 10th largest economy and all that money that they wanna get their greedy, pinko hands on.

They will send others to do their war for them against Texas, but ultimately Texas leaves. There are way too many pissed off, armed Texans eager to engage in a decades-long armed insurgency.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...ests-referendum-to-secede-from-us-2020-12?amp

You think you might want to check with the rest of us Texans before you try anything crazy like that?

Nothing.

I don't know where you've been for this last four years, but the way the media, Hollywood, politicians, teachers and the young urban people have behaved against those that preferred Trump, shows that the people in this nation are anything but decent people and who showed themselves to be uncivilized idiots?
The senior, most influential leftist politicians in the country:
Hillary Clinton: "Trump voters are the deplorables!"
Nancy Pelosi: "No civility until we're in power!"
Maxine Waters: "If you see them in public, get in their faces and scream at them!"
Those are the individuals who were supposed to "set an example" as to how to behave as an adult.
They failed.

Seems nobody likes you. This Trump inspired video was made to express what you are feeling.

Maybe you should consider those words of wisdom yourself.
I like it here. We're keeping it as the founders intended, a United States.

Forum List

Back