Serial Rapist Captured...More Come Forward

Too many women took 50 shades of gray seriously.

Remake Looking for Mr. Goodbar.

Do not go to a man's apartment or invite him to yours unless you are ready to take your pants off..

Don't girls get advice from their mothers anymore? This is basic stuff.

Yup, clearly the blame is on victims and their mothers, this is as american as apple pie, because american men cannot be held responsible for anything at all.
no, but being naive isn't helping women.

Guess you're quicker to invoke assumptions than I am. Unless you have a specific case in mind, that seems pretty broad brush to me.
Well I don't know, there are quite a few women who are constantly putting themselves into bad situations in this country and globe. one would think at some point some common sense on men would eventually sink in that men are scum and as a woman one must be smart about drinking and conduct afterward. The man here is to blame if what she claims occurred. As a man I am pissed that they think a woman is for them to abuse.

And to not report any abuse is the highest form of stupid IMHO

Course you and I ain't women. Maybe they should all stay indoors like some muslim societies, heh? That safe enough for ya? Enjoy your white male privilege.
is it what I said? funny how you feel the need to speak for others. you have a complex dude.

Yup, clearly the blame is on victims and their mothers, this is as american as apple pie, because american men cannot be held responsible for anything at all.

Guess you're quicker to invoke assumptions than I am. Unless you have a specific case in mind, that seems pretty broad brush to me.
Well I don't know, there are quite a few women who are constantly putting themselves into bad situations in this country and globe. one would think at some point some common sense on men would eventually sink in that men are scum and as a woman one must be smart about drinking and conduct afterward. The man here is to blame if what she claims occurred. As a man I am pissed that they think a woman is for them to abuse.

Course you and I ain't women. Maybe they should all stay indoors like some muslim societies, heh? That safe enough for ya? Enjoy your white male privilege.
is it what I said? funny how you feel the need to speak for others. you have a complex dude.

I just read what you wrote, if you meant something else say someting else, take another pass at it then.

I just read what you wrote, if you meant something else say someting else, take another pass at it then.
no need to it isn't what I said. your interpretation isn't my words. no need to rewrite, just don't speak for me.

no need to it isn't what I said. your interpretation isn't my words. no need to rewrite, just don't speak for me.

I'm not going to side with you in blaming women for their own rapes, sorry.

Ohhh you want them held responsible AFTER a woman has been brutally raped. No way should women look after themselves.

Mothers should teach their daughters how to behave. Don't go to a man's apartment. Don't take him to yours until you are ready to take him to bed.

It doesn't matter how things should be. It's how things are. Trust an unproven man at your own risk. Then you have nothing to agonize over in the morning.
how the hell would you know?....you hate sex,remember?.....
Not always. I grew out of it. Sex got boring.

But I always knew to take care of myself. I always knew how to take care of myself. Women are stupid. More stupid today than any other time in history.
you grew out of it?.....and it got boring?....in other words you just laid there and did not do anything else.....or you had some pretty shitty lovers....

Could very well be that SHE was boring, not sex per se.
like i said,she just laid there playing the corpse.....

I understood you think women were stupid for not reporting it. I think thats stupid on your part because you have no idea what the reasons are since you are not a woman.

Ohhh you want them held responsible AFTER a woman has been brutally raped. No way should women look after themselves.

Mothers should teach their daughters how to behave. Don't go to a man's apartment. Don't take him to yours until you are ready to take him to bed.

It doesn't matter how things should be. It's how things are. Trust an unproven man at your own risk. Then you have nothing to agonize over in the morning.

But I always knew to take care of myself. I always knew how to take care of myself. Women are stupid. More stupid today than any other time in history.
you grew out of it?.....and it got boring?....in other words you just laid there and did not do anything else.....or you had some pretty shitty lovers....

That's nothing whispering "Hilary for president" wouldn't have solved; that'd get her to thrashing about.

I never blamed a woman. thanks

I understood you think women were stupid for not reporting it. I think thats stupid on your part because you have no idea what the reasons are since you are not a woman.
It's my opinion and so what? They should report a scum man for violating them. Seems rather reasonable. It's called criminal.

"Well I don't know, there are quite a few women who are constantly putting themselves into bad situations in this country and globe. one would think at some point some common sense on men would eventually sink in that men are scum and as a woman one must be smart about drinking and conduct afterward."

I'd find me another way to express it then, but that's just me.

It's my opinion and so what? They should report a scum man for violating them. Seems rather reasonable. It's called criminal.

Read up on rape in the US military, I can sure as hell see why someone might not report it. Colleges have also left women hanging. Again, we ain't women, and plenty of criminal behavior sales right by every day in this society.

"Well I don't know, there are quite a few women who are constantly putting themselves into bad situations in this country and globe. one would think at some point some common sense on men would eventually sink in that men are scum and as a woman one must be smart about drinking and conduct afterward."

I'd find me another way to express it then, but that's just me.
why?

Read up on rape in the US military, I can sure as hell see why someone might not report it. Colleges have also left women hanging. Again, we ain't women, and plenty of criminal behavior sales right by every day in this society.
doesn't change anything I said. All I said was to report it. I didn't say to whom. Report it, have someone to back the date, time and dude real time.

Your opinion is dumb but you are allowed to have it. I think its reasonable and logical that one would report it. However, nothing happens in a vacuum. Some people are made up differently. Notice I said people because that is across the board. There are grown men that wouldnt report being raped by another man.

Your opinion is dumb but you are allowed to have it. I think its reasonable and logical that one would report it. However, nothing happens in a vacuum. Some people are made up differently. Notice I said people because that is across the board. There are grown men that wouldt report being raped by another man.
I agree. If nothing else, it secures a point and time along with the assailant.

Your opinion is dumb but you are allowed to have it. I think its reasonable and logical that one would report it. However, nothing happens in a vacuum. Some people are made up differently. Notice I said people because that is across the board. There are grown men that wouldt report being raped by another man.
It would be great if everyone had someone they could tell immediately. What of the people that dont?

It would be great if everyone had someone they could tell immediately. What of the people that dont?
tough to believe them 30 years later. Most humans would expect that if something so vile occurred, one would report it.

Okay gentlemen. Woman here. The attitude is so ingrained that women should be the Virgin Mary that few young women could hold up under the scrutiny and personal assault that is de rigueur for the rapist's attorney to present as a defense. Has she ever attended a wild college party? Has she "hooked up" with more than one guy? Did she actually snuggle with this guy, flirt and stuff like that there, and then he got carried away? Had she been drinking? Does she have pictures on her FB page in scanty clothing? Baby, it's all over if you're a normal red blooded female. You can act that way but don't complain if you get nailed. That's a lot of it.

If a guy were beaten up (the closest equivalent, I guess, of rape) would he lose his case for drinking or clowning around on FB or acting a bit wild? Doubt it. There is a different standard of behavior for women. That's just one aspect of why they don't report, jc.

Well, that is a very effective way of telling a man that he isn't sexy, he isn't turning you on and playing dead is the best he can expect.

Yes. Playing the corpse is acceptable.

Not exaclty the type of thing one might want to document with her/his cell phone is it. Well, from a victim's perspective.

Forum List

Back