Serious proposal for the gun control crowd

The lady under her Husband is dead.
las-vegas-shooting-mandalay-bay-couple.jpg

Do you have any proof of your claim? This is obviously a staged photo.

Obviously, the reason militias are mentioned in the cited amendment is that training/responsibility was expected to go along with the "right" guaranteed, as there are no rights without responsibility.
Then, there is the equally obvious matter of the evolution of firearms to an extent the 'founders' could not have foreseen...
Again for the slow and stupid there were automatic firearms when the Constitution was written they were just rare and expensive.

The gun problem and the opioid problem have the same causes. The manufacturers of both knew they were making way, way, way more than was needed for legal purposes.

They deliberately flooded the markets in the name of chasing higher and higher profits.

TOTALLY, 100% BOGUS!

As you know, the vast majority of illegal drugs, cocaine, heroin, Fentanyl, crack, and opioids are either imported, mostly from China and Central America or made on the streets.

Prescription drugs are regulated to the point where legitimate patients are deprived.

Saying, "They deliberately flooded the markets in the name of chasing higher and higher profits" shows total ignorance of economics. A shortage of anything causes the price and profit margin to skyrocket. Comparing the two is foolish.
The left are full of MORONS, I keep asking them why they want more laws on Law abiding citizens that criminals do not obey when 90 percent of all firearm crime is by criminals. Total silence from them.
Because they don't care about crime or public safety. They want to disarm the people who will stop them from their communist revolution. They want zero resistance when they take over and seize (steal) all private property.

You are the most ignorant and pathetic person I have heard here. You are clueless. The people who commit gun crimes don’t get them legally dumbass. Bad guys will always have guns. Look at Chicago and Baltimore. Two Democratic rum areas with strict gun laws. How’s that working there They average 20 to 30 shootings a weekend. Banning guns will increase innocent victims because they will not have anything to defend themselves. These school shootings are because you took faith out of the schools and you pander to the kids. Your teaching them if they don’t agree with something they have to fight for it. Then let’s look at some shootings. Parkland, you idiots missed everything and just jumped at the gun. Let’s see, blame the FBI and the Sheriff’s office as this kid was on the watch list and they did nothing. His mom knew he was crazy and had guns and never said anything before she died. His family and friends he lived with after she died knew he was off and had guns that they would’ve allow in the house so he buried them in the backyard but no one said anything. The school which he was expelled from for bringing bullets to school did nothing. The kids at the school who new him and heard the threats and saw so of the threats on social media said nothing. So who fucked up here. There is your list of who fucked up buy everyone ignored that and just jumped on the gun ban wagon. There are parent whose kids were killed in Parkland and have come out and said it’s not the gun they blame it’s all the mistakes and the shittie school security was the problem. Next we go to Las Vegas. Here a guy over a three day period brought about and hundred guns and thousands or rounds of ammo into the hotel and these morons didn’t notice the big duffel bags coming in for three days. That did raise any suspicion. Just shows how complacent we’ve become. Guns save more lives then they take. The problem is the liberal media doesn’t cover those stories because it hurts there agenda. Why don’t you google it and see. Your an ignorant brainwashed liberal. That’s a shittie way to go through life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The people who commit gun crimes don’t get them legally dumbass.

Paddock purchased his guns legally, and was able to amass an arsenal because there is no information sharing between States when he made his buying. Thank God there are regulations on tracer rounds or more would have been dead or injured.

He didn't bring his guns into Mandalay Bay in "big duffel bags" but regular sized luggage, and why would it have been noticed when a customer was bring in luggage?

The lady under her Husband is dead. Why don't you share your gun beliefs with him?

I would any anyone else who needs it to be explained to them. You still didn’t answer my response. Why, because your a dumb shit and can’t. Didn’t matter. If he didn’t have them he could have gotten even worse guns on the black market. Look up the number of people guns save a year compared to what they kill per year and it’s a big difference. Not suicides which you idiots always try to put in. Even if you had ban guns. You can say with a straight face that he wouldn’t have done that anyway. Your ignorant if you think it wouldn’t have happened. He could of got more dangerous guns illegally. You want to complain about something. Call the ATF and ask them how over a thousand guns in the warehouse set to be destroyed get stolen and they have no clue it happened. A police department called them when the locked up a guy who had the gun illegally and when they ran it, it showed it was destroyed by the ATF. Then call Fed Ex and yell at them as they had three large crates of military grade firearms stolen from there facility. An area where it takes several different access levels to get too through security and cameras and sensors around it. How does that happen. No let’s worry about bullshit and not the issues. Your to ignorant to know.

TOTALLY, 100% BOGUS!

As you know, the vast majority of illegal drugs, cocaine, heroin, Fentanyl, crack, and opioids are either imported, mostly from China and Central America or made on the streets.

Prescription drugs are regulated to the point where legitimate patients are deprived.

Saying, "They deliberately flooded the markets in the name of chasing higher and higher profits" shows total ignorance of economics. A shortage of anything causes the price and profit margin to skyrocket. Comparing the two is foolish.
The left are full of MORONS, I keep asking them why they want more laws on Law abiding citizens that criminals do not obey when 90 percent of all firearm crime is by criminals. Total silence from them.
Because they don't care about crime or public safety. They want to disarm the people who will stop them from their communist revolution. They want zero resistance when they take over and seize (steal) all private property.

You are the most ignorant and pathetic person I have heard here. You are clueless. The people who commit gun crimes don’t get them legally dumbass. Bad guys will always have guns. Look at Chicago and Baltimore. Two Democratic rum areas with strict gun laws. How’s that working there They average 20 to 30 shootings a weekend. Banning guns will increase innocent victims because they will not have anything to defend themselves. These school shootings are because you took faith out of the schools and you pander to the kids. Your teaching them if they don’t agree with something they have to fight for it. Then let’s look at some shootings. Parkland, you idiots missed everything and just jumped at the gun. Let’s see, blame the FBI and the Sheriff’s office as this kid was on the watch list and they did nothing. His mom knew he was crazy and had guns and never said anything before she died. His family and friends he lived with after she died knew he was off and had guns that they would’ve allow in the house so he buried them in the backyard but no one said anything. The school which he was expelled from for bringing bullets to school did nothing. The kids at the school who new him and heard the threats and saw so of the threats on social media said nothing. So who fucked up here. There is your list of who fucked up buy everyone ignored that and just jumped on the gun ban wagon. There are parent whose kids were killed in Parkland and have come out and said it’s not the gun they blame it’s all the mistakes and the shittie school security was the problem. Next we go to Las Vegas. Here a guy over a three day period brought about and hundred guns and thousands or rounds of ammo into the hotel and these morons didn’t notice the big duffel bags coming in for three days. That did raise any suspicion. Just shows how complacent we’ve become. Guns save more lives then they take. The problem is the liberal media doesn’t cover those stories because it hurts there agenda. Why don’t you google it and see. Your an ignorant brainwashed liberal. That’s a shittie way to go through life.

Paddock purchased his guns legally, and was able to amass an arsenal because there is no information sharing between States when he made his buying. Thank God there are regulations on tracer rounds or more would have been dead or injured.

He didn't bring his guns into Mandalay Bay in "big duffel bags" but regular sized luggage, and why would it have been noticed when a customer was bring in luggage?

The lady under her Husband is dead. Why don't you share your gun beliefs with him?

Yes he did over many years. He was a wealthy man. You have to do a little digging to find out that over the last 10 years he changed and became very reclusive and didn’t speak to people. He was acting strange and none of his friends, family or neighbors noticed. Plus if you read what I wrote as you didn’t because your a brainwashed pathetic liberal scumbags who only knows what his liberal media tells him, is that the Hotel fucked up. Over three days he brought in numerous big duffel bags with about a hundred guns and thousands of rounds of ammo and no one thought that was strange or suspicious. That was my problem there but your to fixated at one thing. Out of that hole thing your only take away was that. That just shows me you don’t know a thing about guns and your pathetic.

Since I was less than two football fields away from Mandalay Bay on October 1st, my view on gun regulation has changed. I was armed, but had nothing to shoot at. Thank God Paddock was unsuccessful at piercing the jet fuel takes he shoot at or I'd probably not be here today. I'm all in on making it harder for wack-jobs to obtain weapons.

The vast majority of Paddocks weapons were purchased within a year. He got away with it by buying in multiple States. That loophole I hope is closed.

The gun debate rages on and on with no one really changing their minds. Well, that’s sort of the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time).

With that in mind, I asked myself how we could approach this issue in a way that hasn’t been done before. There is always a solution to every problem. It’s just a matter of finding it.

So I have a completely serious proposal for the proponents of gun control. If the 2A supporters agreed to use tax payer money to have every single firearm manufactured attend an extensive and comprehensive mental health evaluation (including training firearms on the value of human life), would you then agree to allow all citizens to own any type of firearm they desire - without restriction?

(*Note that I will have 0 tolerance for trolling in this thread and will report every instance. Either answer honestly/seriously or move along to another thread)
No, no more government involvement. Just like abortion, we may not like it, but we are better off leaving it where it is.

The gun debate rages on and on with no one really changing their minds. Well, that’s sort of the definition of insanity (doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time).

With that in mind, I asked myself how we could approach this issue in a way that hasn’t been done before. There is always a solution to every problem. It’s just a matter of finding it.

So I have a completely serious proposal for the proponents of gun control. If the 2A supporters agreed to use tax payer money to have every single firearm manufactured attend an extensive and comprehensive mental health evaluation (including training firearms on the value of human life), would you then agree to allow all citizens to own any type of firearm they desire - without restriction?

(*Note that I will have 0 tolerance for trolling in this thread and will report every instance. Either answer honestly/seriously or move along to another thread)
No, no more government involvement. Just like abortion, we may not like it, but we are better off leaving it where it is.

Sobering picture caused by the lack of regulation.

Sobering picture caused by the lack of regulation.

I thought the left made boy girl sex illegal? Except for Harvey Weinstein.

How the Left Lies

Original photo of boyfriend grieving over his "dead girlfriend" at fake ass Las Vegas shooting

Altered photo (posted by one precenter) to conceal the fact that a DEAD GIRL is smiling and grabbing at his crotch with her right hand.

48921593846_16d70412ac_c.jpg

Last edited:
How the Left Lies

Original photo of boyfriend grieving over his "dead girlfriend" at fake ass Las Vegas shooting

Altered photo (posted by one precenter) to conceal the fact that a DEAD GIRL is smiling and grabbing him with her right hand.

Where is the blood. One Percenters I’ll give you one tear for your fake photo. Still haven’t answered any of my questions. I smell the wood burning, stop thinking so hard and just admit your full of shit and an ignorant pathetic libtard.

How the Left Lies

Altered photo (posted by one precenter) to conceal the fact that a DEAD GIRL is smiling and grabbing at his crotch with her right hand.

Can't trust ANY news now-was this from CNN?

I see the Heritage Foundation glossed-over October 1, 2017.
Well, since GUNS are such a problem (in your limited mind), I’m more than willing to have guns undergo a rigorous mental health evaluation as well as indoctrination on the value of human life.

How about 2 weeks of intensive evaluation and training? I’m even willing to go 4 weeks. And...not even allow the firearms sleep. 24 hours straight each day for 4 weeks. Sound good?

And there we have it, what it means to be a pro tRump, 2nd amendment, pro NRA loser. Very sad......

It’s better then being a leftard communist like yourself. When someone breaks in your house it will be funny to see what you do. Make sure you yell at them sternly so they leave after they kill you and your family. You can ask them if they got there guns legally while your wetting your pants.

The gun problem and the opioid problem have the same causes. The manufacturers of both knew they were making way, way, way more than was needed for legal purposes.

They deliberately flooded the markets in the name of chasing higher and higher profits.

TOTALLY, 100% BOGUS!

What happened to NICS

Forum List

Back