Serious question for atheists.

There is only one answer. Energy and matter are created from nothing
Wrong. Another answer is that energy (saying "matter" is redundant, please take note) has always existed.
You forgot to quote the rest of my response which has not been refuted.

It’s existence creates and is space and time. And then it begins to expand and cool. And will continue cooling until it reaches thermal equilibrium.

Only a moron would argue that energy doesn’t flow from high energy to low energy objects.

Only a moron would argue that there is not a limit to this flow.

Only a moron would argue that the limit wasn’t the uniform temperature of all objects.

Are you a moron?

I also compared Buddhist teachings with what Jesus taught, and guess what? They are pretty close as well
Have you considered the idea that, instead of these coincidences being due to some magical sky daddy or magical absolute truth...they share similarities because human beings invented them all?
If you are looking for the cause, you’d have to go back to the first three Chinese dynasties.

They worshipped the God of Abraham.

Really? Quick question Ding, do you have a link or two concerning that, so I can read about it myself? I'd never heard of something like that, but I would be interested in learning more if you have links.
Hope you're not holding your breath? ;)

There is only one answer. Energy and matter are created from nothing
Wrong. Another answer is that energy (saying "matter" is redundant, please take note) has always existed.
So it isn’t possible for energy and matter to have always existed because we don’t see uniform temperatures everywhere. It must be the infinite time thing that is tripping you up.

Do you understand what infinite time means?

I also compared Buddhist teachings with what Jesus taught, and guess what? They are pretty close as well
Have you considered the idea that, instead of these coincidences being due to some magical sky daddy or magical absolute truth...they share similarities because human beings invented them all?
If you are looking for the cause, you’d have to go back to the first three Chinese dynasties.

Really? Quick question Ding, do you have a link or two concerning that, so I can read about it myself? I'd never heard of something like that, but I would be interested in learning more if you have links.
Yep. I first heard about it through a colleague at work who was from China. He shared his slide pack with me.

I did a thread on it, but it's out there on the internet too. Here are the links.

The Original ‘Unknown’ God of China

The account of genesis was recorded in the symbols of the first written language 4500 years ago

Hope you're not holding your breath? ;)
Most people who aren't looking for understanding will never find it. The Tower of Babel was about an actual historical event; the great migration from Mesopotamia. It explains how the account of Genesis ended up as symbols in the Chinese language. And why the first three Chinese dynasties worshipped ShangDi the creator God. And the references in Tao Te Ching.

One of which is the description of it. It is eternal. It is unchanging.

The only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal. For something to be eternal it must be unchanging.

Can there be such a thing?

It can't be made of matter / energy. Matter and energy are not unchanging. And since matter / energy are not unchanging, they can't be eternal. So whatever this thing is it must be a no thing. Spirit is no thing.

Is there anything else which can be eternal and unchanging? Yes. Truth. Truth is eternal and unchanging.

~14 billion years ago space and time were created from nothing. Since that time the universe has expanded and cooled and matter/energy has merely changed form.

~14 billion years ago ...

the oscillation from energy to matter is cyclical.

~14 billion years ago space and time were created from nothing. Since that time the universe has expanded and cooled and matter/energy has merely changed form.

For every transaction there is a loss of useable energy. Do this enough times and thermal equilibrium occurs.

Cyclical models are dead.

For every transaction there is a loss of useable energy. Do this enough times and thermal equilibrium occurs.

Do this enough times and thermal equilibrium occurs.

compaction of either is finite, causing the transition from one to the other.

Do this enough times and thermal equilibrium occurs.

compaction of either is finite, causing the transition from one to the other.
And does not add energy to the system. Which means that as time approaches infinity, the universe approaches thermal equilibrium. Cyclical models cannot avoid this fate.

They absolutely are dead.
100% wrong, and you are embarrassing yourself. Ding, I really don't care if you want to make shit up to soothe yourself. I am content to call you a shameless liar, and any child with google can find out for themselves that you are embarrassing yourself.

Which means that as time approaches infinity, the universe approaches thermal equilibrium. Cyclical models cannot avoid this fate.
100% wrong. In fact, the core of literally every single cyclical model is a mathematical solution that eludes this fate. Ding, i think you should probably never ever open your mouth about cosmology again.

100% wrong, and you are embarrassing yourself. Ding, I really don't care if you want to make shit up to soothe yourself. I am content to call you a shameless liar, and any child with google can find out for themselves that you are embarrassing yourself.
Go back and address the two posts you skipped. I explained it such that a six year old could follow it.

Go back and address the two posts you skipped. I explained it such that a six year old could follow it.
No ding. Masturbate on your own time.

Which means that as time approaches infinity, the universe approaches thermal equilibrium. Cyclical models cannot avoid this fate.
100% wrong. In fact, the core of literally every single cyclical model is a mathematical solution that eludes this fate. Ding, i think you should probably never ever open your mouth about cosmology again.
No they don’t. It isn’t possible for matter / energy to exist forever without equilibrating.

Forum List

Back