Serious question for democrats

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Is it premature to call KJB the first Black woman put on the Supreme Court?

Should we consult with biologists to see if she is really a woman?

And should we consult with a geneticist to see if she is really black?

In fact, how much black DNA does it take to be black? If memory serves, Elizabeth Warren claimed to be an Indian, and even submitted a DNA test to prove it, only to find out she was only 1/1023rd part Indian. According to Indian tribes, she did not have a high enough percentage of Indian DNA to be called black.

How much Black DNA does it take to be black?

In fact, how much black DNA does it take to be black? If memory serves, Elizabeth Warren claimed to be an Indian, and even submitted a DNA test to prove it, only to find out she was only 1/1023rd part Indian. According to Indian tribes, she did not have a high enough percentage of Indian DNA to be called black.

Don't hold your breath waiting for honest answers.

I wonder what Libs would say if Jackson were to switch genders? Would she still be the first black chick or just another dude on the court?

Yes, please do right after you find the definition of a woman in the Constitution.

You didn't do the same for Clarence Thomas.

It's hard to take anything from a conspiracy theory nut, such as yourself, seriously.

We've had the first woman, the first hispanic, the first lesbian and how the media says that is not true for kagan me thinks they protest too much, and now the first black woman and frankly she is nothing to be writing home about. She's the Pedo Gatekeeper. Now all we have to do is to put a pedophile justice in toto on the supreme court and we'll be done. Maybe one that practices bestiality too.

I wonder what Libs would say if Jackson were to switch genders? Would she still be the first black chick or just another dude on the court?
They would refer to "her" as "transgender" and the first transgender to attain the level of the Supreme Court, even though they would insist that the "transgender" is a male.

I know it's insane, but that is how they think.

You didn't do the same for Clarence Thomas.
Is Clarence a man and is he black?

Good questions, what do you think?

Most sane people just assumed he was a man, and assumed he was black cuz that's the color, but as I have said, race seems to have more to do with genetics since the Elizabeth Warren incident.

I believe the Indian nation said you must be at least 1/3 Indian to be considered Indian

It is at that point you win a cookie I think.

But what if you are 1/3 Indian and 2/3 Irish? Would you still be considered and Indian?

Is Clarence a man and is he black?

Good questions, what do you think?

Most sane people just assumed he was a man, and assumed he was black cuz that's the color, but as I have said, race seems to have more to do with genetics since the Elizabeth Warren incident.

I believe the Indian nation said you must be at least 1/3 Indian to be considered Indian

It is at that point you win a cookie I think.
Different tribes have different rules... Warren was born in Red Man's Land AKA Oklahoma where everyone thinks they have Indian blood in their veins. I know of Cherokees that have red hair and freckles that are members of the nation my cousins are Delaware members.

Different tribes have different rules... Warren was born in Red Man's Land AKA Oklahoma where everyone thinks they have Indian blood in their veins. I know of Cherokees that have red hair and freckles that are members of the nation my cousins are Delaware members.
Another good point. One tribe may say they are Indian and the other tribe say they are not.

I just don't want to see any more Rachel Dolezal's portray themselves falsely as black and oppressed

She looked and acted black but not one drop of genetic blackness in her. She worked for the NAACP, but once they discovered she has white parents and that she was not genetically pure breed black, they fired her.

So for the sake of argument, if KJB had white parents, like Rachel Dolezal had, should KJB be impeached?

After all, if she was not really black Biden would not have chosen her.

Another good point. One tribe may say they are Indian and the other tribe say they are not.

I just don't want to see any more Rachel Dolezal's portray themselves falsely as black and oppressed

She looked and acted black but not one drop of genetic blackness in her. She worked for the NAACP, but once they discovered she has white parents and that she was not genetically pure breed black, they fired her.
There are no native American Indian tribes for blacks.

No, just another lie from the hateful, ignorant, bigoted right.

Forum List

Back