Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Why would somebody hire a guy because he's the son of a VP without expecting anything in return? Hiring the guy is one thing. Giving him 600K a year to do nothing is quite another.
What do you think Joe did? Out with it...

People hire “names” all the time. It’s a draw, it raises funds, facilitates meetings, is used for branding and marketing. If you have evidence that there was more and Joe abused the power of his office then say it or stop spreading all this none sense.

Well let's see what Zelensky finds and go from there, because none of us know what really happened, and the Democrats were never expecting a Republican President, and figured they had all their bases covered.

What I think Joe did was get the prosecutor fired for going after the company his son worked for. Burisma has been long known for it's corruption in that country, and it's my theory that Hunter was hired for protection.
And do you think Biden convinced multiple governments to get rid of the prosecutor for the same reason? Do you think Biden did all
of this on his own accord?
I keep seeing Dims posting this claim, but I've never seen any evidence of it.
What claim? I asked two questions
The clam that multiple governments wanted the prosecutor fired. You made the claim by assuming it in your question.

It sounds like he got the job because his father was VP. That's not a crime. There's no doubt trump being president opened doors for his kids, let's open investigations all around the globe wherever they do business and see what we can find. Whaddya say?

Why would somebody hire a guy because he's the son of a VP without expecting anything in return? Hiring the guy is one thing. Giving him 600K a year to do nothing is quite another.

People hire “names” all the time. It’s a draw, it raises funds, facilitates meetings, is used for branding and marketing. If you have evidence that there was more and Joe abused the power of his office then say it or stop spreading all this none sense.

Well let's see what Zelensky finds and go from there, because none of us know what really happened, and the Democrats were never expecting a Republican President, and figured they had all their bases covered.

What I think Joe did was get the prosecutor fired for going after the company his son worked for. Burisma has been long known for it's corruption in that country, and it's my theory that Hunter was hired for protection.
And do you think Biden convinced multiple governments to get rid of the prosecutor for the same reason? Do you think Biden did all

So where were all these other governments to get rid of him? I only seen one do that, and it was our government.
There is a bipartisan letter from our congress urging the administration to remove the prosecutor, theres the support of our executive branch, the support of the European Union and the support of Ukraine’s own IMF to remove this guy because he was doing nothing to stop corruption.

Have you done any independent research on this subject? Look for hard evidence not just partisan talking points. That’s the first thing you should have done so you didn’t spend days making false accusations

Could be. That's the risk they're taking, but they can't back out now without looking even worse.

We'll see what the Articles of Impeachment say, if they take it that far.
That's a good question. What actual crime are they going to accuse Trump of committing?
Abuse of power, misuse of public office, breaking public trust, soliciting campaign aid from a foreign government
Except for the last one, none of those things are actual crimes, and that one never happened. He didn't solicit campaign funds from a foreign government, you lying puss bag.

Adam Schiff and Nazi Piglosi can be charged with all of those.
The law doesn’t say it has to be funds, just something of value. And as for the other things I listed, those valid as defined by the political constitutional process of impeachment .
You said "campaign funds," moron. "Funds" means money. Furthermore, as has been demonstrated thousands of times previously, campaign contributions must be something tangible. Information isn't considered "something of value."

You turds never tire of repeating this lie. That's because lies are all you have to prop up your mindless hate.
I said “campaign funds” really? Care to quote me?

Read more carefully before you use a fake quote to call somebody a moron.

So where were all these other governments to get rid of him? I only seen one do that, and it was our government.
There is a bipartisan letter from our congress urging the administration to remove the prosecutor, theres the support of our executive branch, the support of the European Union and the support of Ukraine’s own IMF to remove this guy because he was doing nothing to stop corruption.

Have you done any independent research on this subject? Look for hard evidence not just partisan talking points. That’s the first thing you should have done so you didn’t spend days making false accusations

It seems to me all you have is partisan talking points. Ignoring what Biden said about withholding funds to the Ukraine, his son getting a winning lottery ticket, the political unrest by the Democrats all point in one direction if you ask me. But you choose to ignore every one.

You failed to post any actual evidence. Obama's support is hardly evidence in your favor. Obama was involved in the corruption.

The clam that multiple governments wanted the prosecutor fired. You made the claim by assuming it in your question.
No I didn’t. Do 5 minutes of research and you will see evidence backing that up

In fact, it's part of the job requirement.

The PRESIDENT is to make a foreign policy, which includes cooperation with investigations of international criminals like Quid Pro Joe.
That’s right, as long as he is acting in the interest of the country. Acting in the political interest of his own campaign is literally against the law

A VP who was involved in withholding money from a country that was forced to fire a prosecutor that was investigating a company his son worked for is not in US interest?

Sorry, but even if Biden dropped out of the race tomorrow, I want to know what that's all about.
What do you want to know? It wasn’t Biden’s call. It was what the US and allied countries wanted done because the prosecutor wasn’t doing shit about corruption in that country. I know this has been explained to you. What aren’t you understanding?
why Hunter Biden was protected? how did he get his job and what did he do for his 50k a month salary, except party hard. cocaine anyone?

What it is is that democrats are the aristocracy. Laws don't apply to democrats. Not only will democrats NEVER be held to any law, even investigating a democrat is forbidden.

The Communist party has investigated Donald Trump for 3 years. Not one day has passed when the Stalinist democrats were not investigating some sort of absurdity, such as having 2 scoops of ice cream (actual investigation), BUT investigating open corruption by Quid Pro Joe Biden is impeachable.

It's simple, we a country with two different sets of laws. For commoners and Republicans, anything that angers the Communist overlords is illegal. For the democrats, there is no law save for serve the party.
What it really is is power, trump stole it.

Of course you did. You stated it as if it was fact. I have seen no evidence to support such a claim.

It seems to me all you have is partisan talking points. Ignoring what Biden said about withholding funds to the Ukraine, his son getting a winning lottery ticket, the political unrest by the Democrats all point in one direction if you ask me. But you choose to ignore every one.
Partisan talking point? No Ray, I’m pointing to actual things that disprove your narrative. If all these entities wanted this guy gone then it doesn’t matter what Biden said... it makes his actions that of multiple governments not personal gain. This is elementary stuff, how is it going over your head?

How's this post workin' out for you Mac? Now WaPo has given Shifty 4 Pinnochios
Yes, I heard that on talk radio too. Then I saw it here several times. Crazy coincidence there.

I don't know what that has to do with my thread.

It is proof that the Dems have MADE THEMSELVES LOOK BAD in the process...or rather what you stated in the OP

Hello
Could be. That's the risk they're taking, but they can't back out now without looking even worse.

That's a good question. What actual crime are they going to accuse Trump of committing?
Everything is just noise and guesses and assumptions and bullshit until we see that document.
What document and why do you need it? Either there’s a crime to investigate or not. Our rule of law doesn’t allow to point at an individual and say let’s find dirt! Did you leave the country?

Last time I checked trump’s still a citizen and is allowed the same rights as you

by the way, mueller shared his document and didn’t find dirt

You failed to post any actual evidence. Obama's support is hardly evidence in your favor. Obama was involved in the corruption.
How about if I post a bipartisan letter from congress urging the admin to get rid of the prosecutor?. If that exists and I post it would you concede that this wasn’t Joe acting alone?

Partisan talking point? No Ray, I’m pointing to actual things that disprove your narrative. If all these entities wanted this guy gone then it doesn’t matter what Biden said... it makes his actions that of multiple governments not personal gain. This is elementary stuff, how is it going over your head?
Even if they did want him gone, he remained until Biden demanded he be fired in return for $1 billion.

Abuse of power, misuse of public office, breaking public trust, soliciting campaign aid from a foreign government
Except for the last one, none of those things are actual crimes, and that one never happened. He didn't solicit campaign funds from a foreign government, you lying puss bag.

The law doesn’t say it has to be funds, just something of value. And as for the other things I listed, those valid as defined by the political constitutional process of impeachment .
You said "campaign funds," moron. "Funds" means money. Furthermore, as has been demonstrated thousands of times previously, campaign contributions must be something tangible. Information isn't considered "something of value."

You turds never tire of repeating this lie. That's because lies are all you have to prop up your mindless hate.
I see "aid", not "funds".

Yes, I heard that on talk radio too. Then I saw it here several times. Crazy coincidence there.

It is proof that the Dems have MADE THEMSELVES LOOK BAD in the process...or rather what you stated in the OP

Hello

How many times do we have to explain this...

Impeachment is not a criminal process but a political one... It does not state you committed a crime but are you fit to do your job...

Example:
You could commit a crime and still retain your job, the NFL has loads examples of that... There is a fair few Presidents who committed crimes (Clinton Perjury, Reagan Iran Contra,...), some big and some small, but none of those crimes were deemed fireable offences. Again this doesn't exonerate them of crimes.

So how to get impeached? Well commit a crime which deemed as fireable. If you screw the boss's daughter, it is not a crime but ain't keeping your job (unless your the son-in- law).

So the question is Trump's actions impeachable... Again this is a political process. He coerced a foreign country to open and investigation on his political rival... that way past what Nixon did if the evidence hold up which it looks like it is...

I don't do your homework.

Sure it does. The shooter is still the shooter in a crime even though seven people pointed a gun. Sorry jack

Hello

Everything is just noise and guesses and assumptions and bullshit until we see that document.
What document and why do you need it? Either there’s a crime to investigate or not. Our rule of law doesn’t allow to point at an individual and say let’s find dirt! Did you leave the country?

Last time I checked trump’s still a citizen and is allowed the same rights as you

by the way, mueller shared his document and didn’t find dirt
The Articles of Impeachment would require more specifics than we're getting now. Specifics behind which the Dems would have to stand in historical terms.

I assumed that would be obvious.

Of course you did. You stated it as if it was fact. I have seen no evidence to support such a claim.
You already shown an embarrassing inability to comprehend simple english. I’m still waiting for that quote where I said “campaign funds” .

Do your own research. I don’t think you will because you know what I’m saying is the truth

Even if they did want him gone, he remained until Biden demanded he be fired in return for $1 billion.
No shit sherlock. Biden was assigned to be point guy with Ukraine. This is like trying to explain algebra to preschoolers. You’re embarrassing yourself man.

Forum List

Back