Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

What claim? I asked two questions
The clam that multiple governments wanted the prosecutor fired. You made the claim by assuming it in your question.
No I didn’t. Do 5 minutes of research and you will see evidence backing that up
I don't do your homework.
I’ve done my homework. I’m suggesting you do your own so you stop making fake statements and sounding like an idiot in these conversations.
Producing evidence to support your sleazy claims is not my homework, moron.
The things I’m posting are common knowledge. What don’t you think is true?

Abuse of power, misuse of public office, breaking public trust, soliciting campaign aid from a foreign government
Except for the last one, none of those things are actual crimes, and that one never happened. He didn't solicit campaign funds from a foreign government, you lying puss bag.

Adam Schiff and Nazi Piglosi can be charged with all of those.

How many times do we have to explain this...

Impeachment is not a criminal process but a political one... It does not state you committed a crime but are you fit to do your job...

Example:
You could commit a crime and still retain your job, the NFL has loads examples of that... There is a fair few Presidents who committed crimes (Clinton Perjury, Reagan Iran Contra,...), some big and some small, but none of those crimes were deemed fireable offences. Again this doesn't exonerate them of crimes.

So how to get impeached? Well commit a crime which deemed as fireable. If you screw the boss's daughter, it is not a crime but ain't keeping your job (unless your the son-in- law).

So the question is Trump's actions impeachable... Again this is a political process. He coerced a foreign country to open and investigation on his political rival... that way past what Nixon did if the evidence hold up which it looks like it is...
He is either a complete moron or a worthless troll. At this point it’s been laid out crystal clear.
Your list basically says that Dims don't like the way he is running the government. No shit? How is that impeachable? The Constitution says "high crimes and misdemeanors." Your list contains no crimes or misdemeanors.

The quid pro quo claim has been emphatically debunked. You sleazy lying morons believe if you keep repeating it that you can fool people into believing it.
Again, do your homework... learn what high crimes and misdemeanors are...

“After the Constitutional Convention, the Constitution had to be ratified by the states. Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay wrote a series of essays, known as the Federalist Papers, urging support of the Constitution. In Federalist No. 65, Hamilton explained impeachment. He defined impeachable offenses as “those offences which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or in other words from the abuse or violation of some public trust. They are of a nature which may with peculiar propriety be denominated political, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself.”

High Crimes and Misdemeanors - Constitutional Rights Foundation
That's his opinion, and nothing more. It doesn't even define the term.

The clam that multiple governments wanted the prosecutor fired. You made the claim by assuming it in your question.
No I didn’t. Do 5 minutes of research and you will see evidence backing that up
I don't do your homework.
I’ve done my homework. I’m suggesting you do your own so you stop making fake statements and sounding like an idiot in these conversations.
Producing evidence to support your sleazy claims is not my homework, moron.
The things I’m posting are common knowledge. What don’t you think is true?
"Common knowledge" meaning lies. Obviously you couldn't find any such evidence.

There is a bipartisan letter from our congress urging the administration to remove the prosecutor, theres the support of our executive branch, the support of the European Union and the support of Ukraine’s own IMF to remove this guy because he was doing nothing to stop corruption.

Have you done any independent research on this subject? Look for hard evidence not just partisan talking points. That’s the first thing you should have done so you didn’t spend days making false accusations
You failed to post any actual evidence. Obama's support is hardly evidence in your favor. Obama was involved in the corruption.
How about if I post a bipartisan letter from congress urging the admin to get rid of the prosecutor?. If that exists and I post it would you concede that this wasn’t Joe acting alone?
No. Anything called "bipartisan" is almost always not bipartisan. Furthermore, you claimed that every country in the EU wants him gone. I didn't know Ukraine had an IMF which stands for "International Monetary Fund."
that was a typo, IMF and Ukraines own top officials. Since you are playing little word games instead of staying on topic I’m going to take that as a concession.
Show us where the IMF demanded that the prosecutor be fired.
If I show you proof that the IMF pushed for the firing of the prosecutor before Biden got it done will you concede the point that Biden was acting on behalf of our government and the international community and not as a personal attempt to cover for his son?

You failed to post any actual evidence. Obama's support is hardly evidence in your favor. Obama was involved in the corruption.
How about if I post a bipartisan letter from congress urging the admin to get rid of the prosecutor?. If that exists and I post it would you concede that this wasn’t Joe acting alone?
No. Anything called "bipartisan" is almost always not bipartisan. Furthermore, you claimed that every country in the EU wants him gone. I didn't know Ukraine had an IMF which stands for "International Monetary Fund."
that was a typo, IMF and Ukraines own top officials. Since you are playing little word games instead of staying on topic I’m going to take that as a concession.
If I show you proof that the IMF pushed for the firing of the prosecutor before Biden got it done will you concede the point that Biden was acting on behalf of our government and the international community and not as a personal attempt to cover for his son?
No.

No.
Ok then why are you asking for it and why would I bother taking the time to show proof? Especially with these things that can easily be found if you bothered to do a few minutes of research. You’re obviously not here for fair debate. You have an agenda you are here to push no matter what the facts are. That makes you a hack and a troll.

No.
Ok then why are you asking for it and why would I bother taking the time to show proof? Especially with these things that can easily be found if you bothered to do a few minutes of research. You’re obviously not here for fair debate. You have an agenda you are here to push no matter what the facts are. That makes you a hack and a troll.

Your BS is NOT PROOF!!

Saying something is proof does not mean it is !!

We have real proof that the democrats are mass murdering innocent us citizen babies

No other issue is this important !!

No.

Your BS is NOT PROOF!!

Showing quotes and statements and letters from officials isn’t proof? What do you consider proof then?

No.
I'm asking because I'm almost certain you can't produce the evidence. I know because I've searched for it myself.

You're absolutely correct that I have an agenda . . . just like you do. However, it's not "no matter what the facts are." So far, I haven't seen anything leftwingers have claimed that is actually a fact.

Impeachment is assured. Conviction is problematic - as everyone knows Moscow Mitch and his band of dirt bags put their jobs first, their party second and securing "donations" from the special interests third. They got theirs, and fuck the rest of us.

You mean like the
  • $145,000,000 the Clinton "Foundation" secured by selling our uranium to the Russians, or
  • $600,000 annual benefits Biden's son secured from the Ukrainian gas company, or
  • $1.5B Kerry and the Bidens secured from the ChiComs?

Why did the Clinton Foundation have control of our uranium? That seems a bit odd.
SecState Hillary wanted $150,000,000 for not quashing the deal, so Putin donated $145,000,000 to her "Foundation" and also gave her a $5,000,000 Bitcoin wallet

SecState Hillary did not have the power to quash the deal, she was just one of a dozen votes, none of which had the power to stop the deal.

I know; Frank knows too but in Frank's case, having no real dirt to post, he's digs up what has been investigated and dismissed as unwarranted.

It's what the reactionary far right wing does, telling BIG LIES with no validity; biddable fools, and damn liars continue to echo the same bullshit ad nausea.

As if they were dirty cops, or something.

No.

Your BS is NOT PROOF!!

Showing quotes and statements and letters from officials isn’t proof? What do you consider proof then?
You haven't posted any quotes, statements of letters from government officials.

No.
I'm asking because I'm almost certain you can't produce the evidence. I know because I've searched for it myself.

You're absolutely correct that I have an agenda . . . just like you do. However, it's not "no matter what the facts are." So far, I haven't seen anything leftwingers have claimed that is actually a fact.
Again, why would I take the time to show you the proof when it makes no difference in the debate. That’s a waste of my time. Let’s try this.... What would you need to see to convince you that Biden was acting on behalf of our government and the international community and not doing a solo act to cover for his son?

No.

Again, why would I take the time to show you the proof when it makes no difference in the debate. That’s a waste of my time. Let’s try this.... What would you need to see to convince you that Biden was acting on behalf of our government and the international community and not doing a solo act to cover for his son?
Thanks for admitting you haven't posted any evidence to support your claim.

You mean like the
  • $145,000,000 the Clinton "Foundation" secured by selling our uranium to the Russians, or
  • $600,000 annual benefits Biden's son secured from the Ukrainian gas company, or
  • $1.5B Kerry and the Bidens secured from the ChiComs?

The Clinton's and Kerry are no longer government employees. The same can be said for the Bidens. Is Rudy? He's the one which needs to be investigated, the Clinton's and Kerry have been vetted, very unfairly by people like you, and found to have done nothing wrong.
that's some funny ass shit man. say your guys can't be investigated cause they ain't gov employees then say rudy should be.

you even read the shit you say first?

The more you post, the more your biases cloud your thinking. Was Rudy on the payroll? And who is paying him should be the first item to be investigated.

If he is Trump's attorney, he's not a government employee, yet he claimed he was an emissary, and that needs to be vetted.

As for Clinton and Kerry, they are yesterday. Do you want us to become more of a banana republic and go back to investigate Truman for using the second A-Bomb, or IKE for not supporting the French which created the Domino Theory? How about investigating Gingrich and other members of the H. or Rep. whose illicit sexual activities were worse than Clinton's lie (a lie most husbands would have told) and later left in shame (f'n hypocrites got what they deserved).
you seem to let your grandstanding get in the way of people knowing your'e full of shit.

you claim kerry and clinton are no longer gov employees and the investigations or concern should stop. then you rail on rudy. hey - rudy is an idiot so rail away. but he's NOT a gov employee either, yet somehow he's worthy of bypassing the very rules of engagement you just cited so you can rag on him in the same manner people rag on clinton / kerry that you seem to have issue with.

THAT is "hypocritical" so you should be mad at yourself now.

Remember it's not a crime when a democrat does it

That is the standard
It's been the standard for as long as I can remember.
That's one reason that President Trump is the last, best peaceful chance to avoid an actual civil war.
You can't have two sets of laws.
Didn't work in the 50's and 60's
Doesn't work now.

No.

It can be "not solo" and still be done to protect his son.
Do you get that?

No.

Your BS is NOT PROOF!!

You haven't posted any quotes, statements of letters from government officials.
I offered to post a letter from congress when you said Biden’s support from the Obama admin doesn’t count. You dismissed the letter as partisan. So no point in posting it. I offered to post proof behind IMFs support of what Biden did. You said it would not change your thoughts about Biden’s actions. So again, if the evidence is not going to sway the debate then I’m not going to waste my time. I’ve done my research, I’ve read it so I know it’s there. But I’m not going to go look it up to show you when it makes no difference. Why are you even asking for it if it’s inconsequential?

Forum List

Back