Seriously, can liberals actually defend this?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I know rather old, but please defend this.

Not long. A compilation of blatant flip flops from polished professional politicians.

How are they able to get away with that with you?

HAHAHAHA I like this guy....

ELIZABETH WARREN, WHO ONCE CLAIMED TO BE NATIVE AMERICAN TO GET AHEAD IN HER CAREER, IS FACING A POLITICAL CHALLENGE – FROM AN ACTUAL INDIAN!
Just to clarify, Warren’s political opponent, Republican V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, is an actual Indian – as in India – and not a Native American Indian. He’s hoping to take her Seante seat, and a good way to prove a change is needed is to highlight her dishonesty. In doing so, he slapped around her white privilege by challenging her to prove her oppressed minority status – WITH A DNA KIT. It did not go well.

Ayyadurai sent Warren a “23AndMe” Ancestry Kit as a birthday gift, so the whole issue could be cleared up once and for all. In a not-so-shocking development, however, Warren sent the kit back unopened.

Here is Ayyadurai’s tweet announcing what happened. Love the #FakeIndian hashtag!

I’m deeply saddened @SenWarren refused my thoughtful (gift-wrapped) Birthday Gift: the 23&me DNA Test Kit. Most unfortunate! #FakeIndian pic.twitter.com/BI7F20wDW8

— V.A. SHIVA (@va_shiva) July 2, 2017

shiva.jpg

HEAP BIG TROUBLE! Elizabeth Warren challenged to prove her Indian heritage by GOP opponent – LOOK WHAT HE DID!

HAHAHAHA I like this guy....

ELIZABETH WARREN, WHO ONCE CLAIMED TO BE NATIVE AMERICAN TO GET AHEAD IN HER CAREER, IS FACING A POLITICAL CHALLENGE – FROM AN ACTUAL INDIAN!
Just to clarify, Warren’s political opponent, Republican V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai, is an actual Indian – as in India – and not a Native American Indian. He’s hoping to take her Seante seat, and a good way to prove a change is needed is to highlight her dishonesty. In doing so, he slapped around her white privilege by challenging her to prove her oppressed minority status – WITH A DNA KIT. It did not go well.

Ayyadurai sent Warren a “23AndMe” Ancestry Kit as a birthday gift, so the whole issue could be cleared up once and for all. In a not-so-shocking development, however, Warren sent the kit back unopened.

Here is Ayyadurai’s tweet announcing what happened. Love the #FakeIndian hashtag!

I’m deeply saddened @SenWarren refused my thoughtful (gift-wrapped) Birthday Gift: the 23&me DNA Test Kit. Most unfortunate! #FakeIndian pic.twitter.com/BI7F20wDW8

— V.A. SHIVA (@va_shiva) July 2, 2017

shiva.jpg

HEAP BIG TROUBLE! Elizabeth Warren challenged to prove her Indian heritage by GOP opponent – LOOK WHAT HE DID!
Holy shit, he could actually win.

Unless you roll over for every single world your "side" says, there's nothing to defend.

Do you RWNJs always agree with every single word the anti-America Repubs say?

You do this every couple days and you always get your behind handed to you.

:)

Last edited:
The reason why I say he could win is because he seems to be much more authentically Indian than Jindal or Haley seem to the public.

White guilt alone might actually allow Shiva to win.

Not long. A compilation of blatant flip flops from polished professional politicians.

Since you're happy to let Trump get away with this:

Fake News: WaPo Tallies 669 Trump Falsehoods in 151 Days

you don't exactly have standing to bitch.

The cheeto lies every day. Averages more than 100 every month since his squeaking through into the WH. And yes, they DO believe every bit of it.

(But, they have an excuse. They're RWNJs.)

:uhoh3:

The cheeto lies every day. Averages more than 100 every month since his squeaking through into the WH. And yes, they DO believe every bit of it.

BBbuut TRUMP!!!!!! That Trumpitis is going to eat you up, Lugnut

You're correct........Maxine Waters and Donald Trump are EXACTLY at the same level of intelligence and should be defended EQUALLY.........

Should make you proud.

Is Trump only politician whose pathological lying you support?

Stupid dirty bird is trying to deflect from Trump's meltdown over CNN. Stupid idiot O/P has to go into the way back machine in order to help Trump. Desperation is so unattractive

Guess what dumbass? Trump doesn't care about you either. You've been punked, and badly

There's nothing to defend. If one says or does something "right" today and tomorrow does soemthing "wrong," people of integrity will today commend one for doing/saying the right thing and tomorrow excoriate one for wrongdoing.

More importantly, however, you appear not to realize who is the object of scorn in the individual speaker's remarks.
  • The denouncement of Comey's being fired isn't about Comey, it's about Trump's malevolence toward Comey. That condemnation is directed at Trump not Comey.
  • The denouncement of Comey's remarks about the emails was about Comey. The speakers are of the mind that Comey did something wrong.
Now it may be that you realize that and have deliberately dissembled to the contrary to contrive the red herring/false analogy you have. I don't know whether you know what you've done or whether you truly don't know that you've done just that. I know only that the contextual theme and content of your OP shows that you have done it.

Forum List

Back