Seriously, does anyone know what the democrats have other than identity politics?

Do the Republicans have anything but wealth vexation and economic despair through recessions when they rule?
Economic growth, culture of personal responsibility, strong national defense, pro-business, pro-tax cuts for everyone, pro-States Rights, pro-liberty, slash government waste, stop political correct madness, clean-up our public schools, cut welfare and get the cheats off the dole, border security, ....on and on...
And bubble and bust and Great Recession or Great Depression or S and L meltdown. And they don't do any of that list except in Dupes' minds. They have huge deficits and wreck the middle class and the country. Sounds great!

Do the Republicans have anything but wealth vexation and economic despair through recessions when they rule?
Economic growth, culture of personal responsibility, strong national defense, pro-business, pro-tax cuts for everyone, pro-States Rights, pro-liberty, slash government waste, stop political correct madness, clean-up our public schools, cut welfare and get the cheats off the dole, border security, ....on and on...
And bubble and bust and Great Recession or Great Depression or S and L meltdown. Have they don't do any of that list except in Dukes minds. They have huge deficits and wreck the middle class and the country. Sounds great!
We also enjoy covert disasters, friendships with dictators, and the stupidest Wars ever.

And bubble and bust and Great Recession or Great Depression or S and L meltdown. Have they don't do any of that list except in Dukes minds. They have huge deficits and wreck the middle class and the country. Sounds great!
We also enjoy covert disasters, friendships with dictators, and the stupidest Wars ever.

You Lefty's never met a Commie killer you didn't love.

Does malfeasance and misfeasance in the states they run count?
When they reach a courtroom which never happens. Thanks for the BS character assassination of Democrats, but it is GOP policy to screw the non rich and the country and have a swampy giveaway to the rich and cronies. Enjoy, silly dupes....

Gibberish.

Gibberish.

LOL, poor franco. The Communist pig.

Lies, and Media Lies.

Gibberish.

LOL, poor franco. The Communist pig.
So I am for a dictatorship that owns all business and industry? You are a brainwashed functional moron LOL.

Lies, and Media Lies.
99% on the greedy idiot billionaire GOP propaganda machine, Dupe. That crap is nowhere else in the world arrrrggggarrrggghhhhhhhhh.... Why are we the only modern country without good vacations Healthcare daycare paid parental leave minimum wage cheap training and College infrastructure etc etc, super duper?

I am just seriously wondering if it is even possible for the democrats to go away from their identity politics strategy.

What could they possibly do or say? Think about it.

Name the issue, and I will show you how it is all about idenity politics which can also be described as divide and conquer.

Name the issue.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment.

They just don't have any leadership. Trump is a bad leader, but at least he is recognizable. Who do the dems have? Bernie? Chuck and Nancy? No one has really stepped up to the plate yet. Someone will, but they are taking their sweet time.
Lol
Says someone that thinks career politicians make good leaders....You’re a fucking retard

Last edited:
The white, male, supposedly "Christian" men, a group that emphatically does NOT include all persons of this description, invented identity politics in this country, so they should keep their damned mouths shut on the subject. They have been aggressive between the sexes, the races, the religions, and in any other way that they could they possibly divide us. This group thinks that they, in their identity, are entitled to everything, and hilariously, to obedience from the rest of us.

Shut the fuck up, please. There is no "rest of us". Shove it up your ass.

This is all that you can say? Of course there is the "rest of us." Just who do you think that YOU are? Just because you are a male person who is of European descent and practices some bizarre form of the supposedly "Christian" religion doesn't turn you into some type of god. Shut the fuck up, please, you perverted little bitch. Your kind is why the U.S. has so many problems. No. The rest of us are NOT going to kiss your dirty, worthless asses. Just because you bitches worship your skin and your dicks doesn't mean that the rest of us do, you filth.

I'm not Christian. Now please, shut the fuck up. Thanks.

They just don't have any leadership. Trump is a bad leader, but at least he is recognizable. Who do the dems have? Bernie? Chuck and Nancy? No one has really stepped up to the plate yet. Someone will, but they are taking their sweet time.
Lol
Says someone that thinks career politicians make good leaders....Your a fucking retard

What? Where did I say that?

The perfect president to me would rarely ever be seen or heard. He or she would simply let the intelligent people (aka experts) make decisions, only stepping in when needed. Of course, that's the conservative in me.

Then again, I don't know why I even respond, considering the rudeness of your opening post toward me.

Who are you to define what is or is not American?

I don't. The founding documents define that for me.

You're none too bright, are ya.

It doesn't matter. The rich and powerful rule. They rule me, you, and everyone in between. And they couldn't give two fucks about the constitution. The fact that you think "founding documents" actually matter at the end of the day is a riot.

But go on, Mr. Delusional. Call me stupid. You're probably 60+ years old and you have no idea how life actually works.

I am 65, and you're stupid. I've been "retired" (a third career, self-generated) and living the Life O'Riley for more than 17 years now. I think I know how life actually works.

If the Democrats and their minions continue upon their errant path, you may find out just how much those founding documents matter. :113:

Old people always think they know everything. Luckily, you're on your way out. Enjoy these next 10 - 20 years, buddy.

Mom's 92. Still going strong. I expect to cross 100, barring asteroids.

Can you believe I'm expected to live another 70? Good stuff!

Enjoy your time in Airstrip One, which is what it strongly appears you and your contemporaries will bring upon yourselves.

Hmmm ... a tame response. I'm disappointed.

Oh well. I guess I have to tip my hat to you in this regard; at the very least, you seem to understand the internet.

Lol
Says someone that thinks career politicians make good leaders....Your a fucking retard

What? Where did I say that?

The perfect president to me would rarely ever be seen or heard. He or she would simply let the intelligent people (aka experts) make decisions, only stepping in when needed. Of course, that's the conservative in me.

Then again, I don't know why I even respond, considering the rudeness of your opening post toward me.
No one should trust any career politicians, only fools do that

I am just seriously wondering if it is even possible for the democrats to go away from their identity politics strategy.

Name the issue, and I will show you how it is all about idenity politics which can also be described as divide and conquer.

Name the issue.

This is an extremely dumb man. Republicans have played identity politics for the last 53 years and are doing it right now.

Name the issue.

This is ab extrmeley dumb man. Republicans have played identity politics for the last 53 years and are doing it right now.

LOL...good one. Is this where you accuse others of doing exactly what you're doing?

Name the issue.

This is ab extrmeley dumb man. Republicans have played identity politics for the last 53 years and are doing it right now.

LOL...good one. Is this where you accuse others of doing exactly what you're doing?

No, but if you keep going it will be one of displaying how republicans are doing exactly the things I have said. The guy in the video is dumb. He ignores 8 years if congressional obstruction. He is dumb enough to actually think Obama made things worse on race when the the problem was not Obama but whites who didn't like the fact a black man was president and got angry because he was.

Last edited:
I don't. The founding documents define that for me.

You're none too bright, are ya.

It doesn't matter. The rich and powerful rule. They rule me, you, and everyone in between. And they couldn't give two fucks about the constitution. The fact that you think "founding documents" actually matter at the end of the day is a riot.

But go on, Mr. Delusional. Call me stupid. You're probably 60+ years old and you have no idea how life actually works.

I am 65, and you're stupid. I've been "retired" (a third career, self-generated) and living the Life O'Riley for more than 17 years now. I think I know how life actually works.

If the Democrats and their minions continue upon their errant path, you may find out just how much those founding documents matter. :113:

Old people always think they know everything. Luckily, you're on your way out. Enjoy these next 10 - 20 years, buddy.

Mom's 92. Still going strong. I expect to cross 100, barring asteroids.

Can you believe I'm expected to live another 70? Good stuff!

Enjoy your time in Airstrip One, which is what it strongly appears you and your contemporaries will bring upon yourselves.

Hmmm ... a tame response. I'm disappointed.

Oh well. I guess I have to tip my hat to you in this regard; at the very least, you seem to understand the internet.

"I'm sorry Dave, but this conversation no longer has any meaning. Goodbye."

Forum List

Back