Seriously, does anyone know what the democrats have other than identity politics?

The white, male, supposedly "Christian" men, a group that emphatically does NOT include all persons of this description, invented identity politics in this country, so they should keep their damned mouths shut on the subject. They have been aggressive between the sexes, the races, the religions, and in any other way that they could they possibly divide us. This group thinks that they, in their identity, are entitled to everything, and hilariously, to obedience from the rest of us.

They just don't have any leadership. Trump is a bad leader, but at least he is recognizable. Who do the dems have? Bernie? Chuck and Nancy? No one has really stepped up to the plate yet. Someone will, but they are taking their sweet time.

The Democrats have no one on the horizon worth a damn, and the Party is no longer based in American thinking.

Your idea of American thinking is quite different than that of many Americans. One might even say "most" Americans who vote, given the popular vote in 2016.

My thinking matches the Founders' thinking precisely.

They just don't have any leadership. Trump is a bad leader, but at least he is recognizable. Who do the dems have? Bernie? Chuck and Nancy? No one has really stepped up to the plate yet. Someone will, but they are taking their sweet time.

The Democrats have no one on the horizon worth a damn, and the Party is no longer based in American thinking.

Your idea of American thinking is quite different than that of many Americans. One might even say "most" Americans who vote, given the popular vote in 2016.
Here we go with your bullshit about mob rule and "popular vote." Too bad for you fucking losers all 50 states have a voice.

That is the way elections have been in this country. Stupid dumb fucking ignorant left wing pieces of shit.

Trump got a lot more states and a lot more counties. So, stick with your group think bullshit.

Trump won by a landslide. In other words, it was not close.

Now cry for me. Go ahead and cry.

Have you tried a therapist? And no; fucking your bucktoothed sister doesn't count as therapy.
Thats it, cry for me. I love it.

You think you know precisely how the founders thought? Talk about delusional, hehe.

Here we go with your bullshit about mob rule and "popular vote." Too bad for you fucking losers all 50 states have a voice.

That is the way elections have been in this country. Stupid dumb fucking ignorant left wing pieces of shit.

Trump got a lot more states and a lot more counties. So, stick with your group think bullshit.

Trump won by a landslide. In other words, it was not close.

Now cry for me. Go ahead and cry.

Have you tried a therapist? And no; fucking your bucktoothed sister doesn't count as therapy.
Thats it, cry for me. I love it.

??

The white, male, supposedly "Christian" men, a group that emphatically does NOT include all persons of this description, invented identity politics in this country, so they should keep their damned mouths shut on the subject. They have been aggressive between the sexes, the races, the religions, and in any other way that they could they possibly divide us. This group thinks that they, in their identity, are entitled to everything, and hilariously, to obedience from the rest of us.

Shut the fuck up, please. There is no "rest of us". Shove it up your ass.

He wants to point out that they were slave owners and this land was STOLEN from the Natives SOOOOOO BAD.

Funny, I guess the Natives should have had a stronger immigration policy. Then again, they never had a word for wheel until normal people showed up.

Sooooo, I doubt they would have known anything about land ownership and contracts. Could they write?

Yeeeeah, cry. Thats it.

Dem policies, solutions are the same ones they were proposing in the 1970's. Most have been tried and failed over the past 40 years so all they have left is division, hate, and demonizing.

He wants to point out that they were slave owners and this land was STOLEN from the Natives SOOOOOO BAD.

Funny, I guess the Natives should have had a stronger immigration policy. Then again, they never had a word for wheel until normal people showed up.

Sooooo, I doubt they would have known anything about land ownership and contracts. Could they write?

That actually wasn't my point at all. But thanks for sharing.

Yeeeeah, cry. Thats it.

Was I talking to you, hillbilly? Are you doubling as Lysistrata? I don't think so. You're too unintelligent. Not that Lysistrata is particularly intelligent, as evidenced by their incredibly stupid post.

You think you know precisely how the founders thought? Talk about delusional, hehe.

What they thought is all there in black-and-white. If you can read, you can't miss it.

What they thought is all there in black-and-white. If you can read, you can't miss it.

People think much more than they write, and not necessarily all they write is what they think for all of time, or even at the moment (sometimes people set aside their true beliefs in pursuit of what they believe is a more realistic or practical alternative).

In any case, I don't think it really matters, because the founders are not the Americans of today. So American thinking is intrinsically different.

People think much more than they write, and not necessarily all they write is what they think for all of time, or even at the moment (sometimes people set aside their true beliefs in pursuit of what they believe is a more realistic or practical alternative).

In any case, I don't think it really matters, because the founders are not the Americans of today. So American thinking is intrinsically different.

Nope. Much of what the Left passes for American thinking is not American at all.

As to the past/present question, the Constitution is the law of the land, figuratively inscribed in stone. It cannot be changed by the mere whims of those mired in delusion, but only by its mandated processes.

Nope. Much of what the Left passes for American thinking is not American at all.

As to the past/present question, the Constitution is the law of the land, figuratively inscribed in stone. It cannot be changed by the mere whims of those mired in delusion, but only by its mandated processes.

Who are you to define what is or is not American? Your way of thinking isn't very realistic, to be honest.

Who are you to define what is or is not American?

I don't. The founding documents define that for me.

You're none too bright, are ya.

It doesn't matter. The rich and powerful rule. They rule me, you, and everyone in between. And they couldn't give two fucks about the constitution. The fact that you think "founding documents" actually matter at the end of the day is a riot.

But go on, Mr. Delusional. Call me stupid. You're probably 60+ years old and you have no idea how life actually works.

The founding documents are open to interpretation which allows for a variety of opinion.

By nature, the Left assigns a shallow and simplistic Oppressed/Oppressor template to virtually every relationship, and then takes the side of the "Oppressed" regardless of with whom they are aligning themselves, regardless of what decay or damage it will cause, no matter when negative behaviors it enables.

This recent, bizarre kerfuffle involving MS-13 being the latest blazing example.

Other examples of this template:

Oppressed/Oppressor

MS-13 / The GOP
Muslims / Christians
The Poor / The Rich
The World / America
The Planet / America
Blacks / Whites
Hispanics / Whites
Employees / Employers
College Students / Opposing Speech
Consumers / Business
Women / Men
Gays, etc. / Straights
The Unsuccessful / The Successful
The fat Korean kid / Trump

On and on. It's just their nature.

You sure about all of that?

You believe that “the left” considers the world to be oppressed by America and they side with the world? That Un is oppressed by Trump and they side with Un? You believe that the left sides with Muslims over Christians?

Weird.

It doesn't matter. The rich and powerful rule. They rule me, you, and everyone in between. And they couldn't give two fucks about the constitution. The fact that you think "founding documents" actually matter at the end of the day is a riot.

But go on, Mr. Delusional. Call me stupid. You're probably 60+ years old and you have no idea how life actually works.

I am 65, and you're stupid. I've been "retired" (a third career, self-generated) and living the Life O'Riley for more than 17 years now. I think I know how life actually works.

If the Democrats and their minions continue upon their errant path, you may find out just how much those founding documents matter. :113:

Forum List

Back