Seriously Donnie ?

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
I attempted to watch Trump speak at a town hall? meeting shortly after lunch ... he was still out to lunch.

The campaign trail must have taken its toll on the old fart.

mumble, mumble, rant .. repeat himself 2-3 times whenever the crowd applauded, switch topics in the middle of the topic, mumble, rant, repeat ...

if he ever had it, he's lost it.

he's either insane, on something, or has a medical problem affecting his judgment.

I attempted to watch Trump speak at a town hall? meeting shortly after lunch ... he was still out to lunch.

mumble, mumble, rant .. repeat himself 2-3 times whenever the crowd applauded, switch topics in the middle of the topic, mumble, rant, repeat ...

That's how he always talks. Maybe he has adhd.

ADHD is a stellar quality to have for POTUS.

I was about to say ... YEAH !!! A POTUS WITH ADHD !!!!

LMAO

even the Trumpbots are having a hard time making excuses for Boris Trump.

I was about to say ... YEAH !!! A POTUS WITH ADHD !!!!

LMAO

It could be some kind of congenital stutter too. Maybe there's an app for that.

Forum List

Back