Seriously,Joy Behar?,Trump And George Bush Are Responsible For ISIS And Orlando Shooting?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banghead: :wtf: :eek: By now, we have all heard Joy Blowfart and Hoopie Goldstien try to tie anything that ISIS has done and the Orlando Horror to Donald Trump. Yah, OK. Well Joy? Got any video footage of Trump explaining how he created ISIS and then ordered one of their followers to take out 50 people at a gay night club in Orlando?:tongue-44:
Next week Joy will blame Donald Trump for that Monkey that almost killed that little boy that crawled and fell into it's moat.
:slap::smartass:

If Trump can't take the heat now, why would anyone want him as president? :dunno:

I have to run Raven Rexx. Can you get up the transcript of what the crazy bitch actually said with the other looney tune losers on the View? It's at Newsbusters.

That'll really really give people a picture of the Twilight Zone moment when she blames Trump.

TY!

Anyone noticed how since Trump started winning primaries the price of gas has gone back up? Can we stand four years of that, much less eight? :ack-1:

If Trump can't take the heat now, why would anyone want him as president?
What heat? Behar is freaking insane. I gotta run the dog but you have to check out what she actually said.
Heat in general. Anytime anyone criticizes Trump he whines about how people aren't being nice to him. I think Hillary needs to give him a lesson on how to wear big girl panties.

Joy Blowfart: as far as Im concerned, It was Donald Trump that caused Mount Saint Helen to Erupt in 1993!

Forum List

Back