🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seriously, what did Trump do wrong?

Hindus have also killed many Muslims. Hindus and Muslims were killing each other.
Have Hindus ever massecred peaceful Muslims on the scale I just described? No?

No comparison?

:lol:

You don't know much about the history of the SubContinent, do you?

The violence was far from one-sided.
I know their history well. Muslims were always the aggressors.

BIG surprise.
The story of the subcontinent is that Arab Muslims invaded and tried to Islamicize it, and decades later hundreds of millions of dead Hindus later, they succeeded. How the hell did the shithole Muslim nation named Pakistan get formed anyhow? It is a remnant of the Muslim invasion.
And the Leftists, so beholden to their Muslim overlords, have attempted on this thread to rewrite history making it seem as a quarrel between Muslims and Hindus.

That's right, they claim Hindus were equally savage.

I mean, good God! The only religion more peaceful than Hinduism is Buddhism.
Hindus were the indigenous natives fighting off the invading Arab Muslim savages. The left will never admit it.

Then it's not a sin to lie to the infidels.

Over and over and over and....

First of all lying is lying. I was brought up to believe lying was sin. My parents did not raise me on such extremist views. Secondly what have I lied about and why would I have to lie to anyone of you neocon bigots.
I'm an infidel to you. Lying to me is not a sin, particularly if the deception facilitates jihad.

Which I wouldn't put past you.

Are you serious? I bet you also think I have a husband who beats me, wears a burka and wants shariah implemented. Am I missing anything?
Your husband wears a burka?

No. I was listing the things you probably assumed about me. Since you think I'm a liar and lying is a part of my belief system.

And just so you know. Taqqiya is a practice that conservative shiah do. It is not a widespread practice by even the most conservative of Muslims. I never even heard of it until about 2 years ago.

I'm not a conservative Muslim nor am I a shiaa.
Taquiyah is not limited to the Shia's. You are practicing Taquiyah now.

All this contrived emotion from Democrats over a situation they intended to happen from the start.

But was what he said really so outrageous? He complimented the mother of a fallen service member by calling her a good Muslim.
patriot-trump.jpg

A good Muslim woman submits to her husband, lets him speak for her, and applies copious amounts of makeup to conceal the bruises in public.

Donald Trump, ever the gentleman, highlighted the traits esteemed so highly in Islam. Really, isn't the Left making themselves out to be just a tad silly with all this faux rage?

He did nothing wrong...but this is how it works....the democrat media finds a non issue and makes it a big issue......hilary lied on Fox news sunday...so they had to focus on Trump.....

This is why none of the other republicans could stand up to hilary...Trump is a fighter...and will come back from this..this would bury all the other guys.....

The father of the soldier supports a political party that will happily bring in tens of thousands of muslims from countries that hate us...with no way to verify who they are......just to plant them in Republican voting districts to keep democrats in power...and whatever death and bloodshed happens.....it won't splash on the pantsuit of hilary...so they don't care....

Now I'm beginning to understand. You're one of those types that lies one after the other and then lies to cover up the shortcomings generated by previous lies. Muslims are neither being persecuted or killed by Hindus in India. Like a typical Leftist, who is nothing more than a large child, you exaggerate or even just make up Islamic oppression. You people say the same crap about Muslims here. Oh the injustice, oh the plight because those mean, intolerant Republicans say unkind things about them!

Meanwhile, Muslims behead, burn alive, bury alive, drown, shoot, hang, and throw off rooftops gays, religious minorities, or children who didn't fast during Ramadan.

Nothing happening in India remotely resembles that.

Stop lying, Leftists!

What do you expect? Nia is a Muslim.
Then it's not a sin to lie to the infidels.

Over and over and over and....

First of all lying is lying. I was brought up to believe lying was sin. My parents did not raise me on such extremist views. Secondly what have I lied about and why would I have to lie to anyone of you neocon bigots.
I'm an infidel to you. Lying to me is not a sin, particularly if the deception facilitates jihad.

Taqiyya and Kithman.

Islamic Invasion Of India: The Greatest Genocide In History

Are you serious? I bet you also think I have a husband who beats me, wears a burka and wants shariah implemented. Am I missing anything?

No. I was listing the things you probably assumed about me. Since you think I'm a liar and lying is a part of my belief system.

And just so you know. Taqqiya is a practice that conservative shiah do. It is not a widespread practice by even the most conservative of Muslims. I never even heard of it until about 2 years ago.

If you Google Taqqiyah it says it is a Shia belief. Now if you have evidence to the contrary then fine. Like I said I never heard about Taqqiyah until about a few years ago. From my understanding and research I found it was commonly practice among conservative Shia.

So basically you are not going to believe anything a Muslim says because you think they are practicing Taqqiyah?

Well then I'm not going to waste anymore of my time replying to you paranoid necons. Because anything I say you'll accuse me of practicing Taqqiyah.

You necons never cease to amaze me with your nonsense.

There is nothing contrived about the outrage bestowed on Trump for his callous remarks. Trump is tone deaf and he has a callous disregard for anyone he can't bully; his massive ego is only superseded by his childish angst when criticized.

Gold Star Mom's (& Dad's) have given more to our nation than any of us, and that includes Trump. I saw first hand how the death of my next door neighbor effected his parents when they were notified he had died from wounds suffered in Quang Ngai Province, South Vietnam. At the time of his death, he was 22 years old.
Did your next door neighbor drag their son through the political muds, weaponizing him to attack a politician and then whine, bitch, and moan when they were hit with political reprisal?

No?

Democrats thought they had the perfect opportunity to attack Trump and use a dead soldier to shield against his counterpunch. They guessed wrong. Trump never attended the Leftist school of political correctness like every other pussy Republican.

That's kinda why he is where he is.

You are an asshole, and one dumb piece of shit. That's not an opinion, it's based on your efforts to prove you
are an asshole and only a dumb piece of shit would do so, over and over again.

Defending that Bully who insulted a Gold Star Family is bottom of the sewer filth, and only a dumb piece of shit like you would even attempt to defend such an abomination.

The fact is you're not alone, there are several others just like you, and that disgusts me.

Trump needs to learn there are some fights you don't fight

Getting into a pissing contest with a Gold Star family is one of them

There is nothing contrived about the outrage bestowed on Trump for his callous remarks. Trump is tone deaf and he has a callous disregard for anyone he can't bully; his massive ego is only superseded by his childish angst when criticized.

Gold Star Mom's (& Dad's) have given more to our nation than any of us, and that includes Trump. I saw first hand how the death of my next door neighbor effected his parents when they were notified he had died from wounds suffered in Quang Ngai Province, South Vietnam. At the time of his death, he was 22 years old.
Did your next door neighbor drag their son through the political muds, weaponizing him to attack a politician and then whine, bitch, and moan when they were hit with political reprisal?

No?

Democrats thought they had the perfect opportunity to attack Trump and use a dead soldier to shield against his counterpunch. They guessed wrong. Trump never attended the Leftist school of political correctness like every other pussy Republican.

You are an asshole, and one dumb piece of shit. That's not an opinion, it's based on your efforts to prove you

Defending that Bully who insulted a Gold Star Family is bottom of the sewer filth, and only a dumb piece of shit like you would even attempt to defend such an abomination.

The fact is you're not alone, there are several others just like you, and that disgusts me.
Go treat yourself to some chocolate and a warm bath.

With bath beads.

Then watch a Nurse Jackie rerun marathon.

It will all be over in a few days.

All this contrived emotion from Democrats over a situation they intended to happen from the start.

But was what he said really so outrageous? He complimented the mother of a fallen service member by calling her a good Muslim.
patriot-trump.jpg

A good Muslim woman submits to her husband, lets him speak for her, and applies copious amounts of makeup to conceal the bruises in public.

Donald Trump, ever the gentleman, highlighted the traits esteemed so highly in Islam. Really, isn't the Left making themselves out to be just a tad silly with all this faux rage?

Maybe in ultra conservative Islam being a good Muslim wife is submissive. But for most of us Muslims women it is not the case. That's why it's offensive. He's perpetuating the stereotype.

But closed minded conservatives like yourself will never understand why making generalizations about a people who look different than you or worship differently than you, is offensive.

But of course Christians, people of faith, and believers in the Bible, must not take being called knuckle draggers, idiots, hicks, and such, as offensive.

No?

Go treat yourself to some chocolate and a warm bath.

With bath beads.

Then watch a Nurse Jackie rerun marathon.

It will all be over in a few days.

Cool, thanks for proving my point, once again you've made a successful effort to prove you are one dumb piece of shit.

If you Google Taqqiyah it says it is a Shia belief. Now if you have evidence to the contrary then fine. Like I said I never heard about Taqqiyah until about a few years ago. From my understanding and research I found it was commonly practice among conservative Shia.

So basically you are not going to believe anything a Muslim says because you think they are practicing Taqqiyah?

Well then I'm not going to waste anymore of my time replying to you paranoid necons. Because anything I say you'll accuse me of practicing Taqqiyah.

I know your upset, but jihad is never the answer. I know you hate gay people, but resist the urge to mow down a night club. And keep your rental truck away from large crowds.

Please don't slay the infidel.

I did my good deed for the day, I just narrowly averted a terrorist attack.

patriot-trump.jpg

Maybe in ultra conservative Islam being a good Muslim wife is submissive. But for most of us Muslims women it is not the case. That's why it's offensive. He's perpetuating the stereotype.

But closed minded conservatives like yourself will never understand why making generalizations about a people who look different than you or worship differently than you, is offensive.

But of course Christians, people of faith, and believers in the Bible, must not take being called knuckle draggers, idiots, hicks, and such, as offensive.

You're the one who comported Christians as knuckle draggers, idiots, hicks, and such, not NIA88. She offered a sensible, substantive post, you not so much.

I know your upset, but jihad is never the answer. I know you hate gay people, but resist the urge to mow down a night club. And keep your rental truck away from large crowds.

Please don't slay the infidel.

I did my good deed for the day, I just narrowly averted a terrorist attack.

Another effort to prove my point, and once again you've made a successful effort to prove you are one dumb piece of shit and an embarrassment to all Americans who do not fall for the hate and fear which motivates you.

The press is lying anyway. Trump went after the father NOT the son.
I'm sorry one of our fallen service members had such a sack of shit for a father. He deserved better.

Mr. Khan sold his son's memory for his own 15 minutes of fame and more than likely, for several thousands of ill-gotten Democrat dollars.

Mr. Khan should stop bitching and being sanctimonious. If he thinks - and Democrats think - that just because his son was a hero, he is also a hero and untouchable to respond to his unwarranted attacks, he must also think that if some parent's son is a bank robber the parent is also a bank robber, and should be treated as such. Hero or villain by association.

He placed himself wide open for totally justified response to his attack on Mr. Trump, questioning Mr. Trump patriotism and hectoring him days on end on all the liberal TV.

Losing a child, whether in accident, sickness or defense of country is equally sorrowful and heart breaking.

I'm sorry one of our fallen service members had such a sack of shit for a father. He deserved better.

Mr. Khan sold his son's memory for his own 15 minutes of fame and more than likely, for several thousands of ill-gotten Democrat dollars.

Mr. Khan should stop bitching and being sanctimonious. If he thinks - and Democrats think - that just because his son was a hero, he is also a hero and untouchable to respond to his unwarranted attacks, he must also think that if some parent's son is a bank robber the parent is also a bank robber, and should be treated as such. Hero or villain by association.

He placed himself wide open for totally justified response to his attack on Mr. Trump, questioning Mr. Trump patriotism and hectoring him days on end on all the liberal TV.

Losing a child, whether in accident, sickness or defense of country is equally sorrowful and heart breaking.

Seems as if you've sold your soul for much less time seeking attention, as have the other reprobates who attack Mr. and Mrs. Khan.

Mr Khan has presented himself not as a hero but as the face of Muslim America

Not a terrorist in hiding, not disloyal to our country, not someone who needs to be watched but a highly educated, articulate American who has given a son to this country

Mr Khan has presented himself not as a hero but as the face of Muslim America

Not a terrorist in hiding, not disloyal to our country, not someone who needs to be watched but a highly educated, articulate American who has given a son to this country
And his wife is a good Muslim too. That's the point. It was a COMPLIMENT.

Forum List

Back