🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seriously, what did Trump do wrong?

Your husband wears a burka?

No. I was listing the things you probably assumed about me. Since you think I'm a liar and lying is a part of my belief system.

And just so you know. Taqqiya is a practice that conservative shiah do. It is not a widespread practice by even the most conservative of Muslims. I never even heard of it until about 2 years ago.

I'm not a conservative Muslim nor am I a shiaa.
Taquiyah is not limited to the Shia's. You are practicing Taquiyah now.

If you Google Taqqiyah it says it is a Shia belief. Now if you have evidence to the contrary then fine. Like I said I never heard about Taqqiyah until about a few years ago. From my understanding and research I found it was commonly practice among conservative Shia.

So basically you are not going to believe anything a Muslim says because you think they are practicing Taqqiyah?

Well then I'm not going to waste anymore of my time replying to you paranoid necons. Because anything I say you'll accuse me of practicing Taqqiyah.

You necons never cease to amaze me with your nonsense.
I know your upset, but jihad is never the answer. I know you hate gay people, but resist the urge to mow down a night club. And keep your rental truck away from large crowds.

Please don't slay the infidel.

I did my good deed for the day, I just narrowly averted a terrorist attack.

Another effort to prove my point, and once again you've made a successful effort to prove you are one dumb piece of shit and an embarrassment to all Americans who do not fall for the hate and fear which motivates you.
Goooz Fra-ba!

The press is lying anyway. Trump went after the father NOT the son.
I'm sorry one of our fallen service members had such a sack of shit for a father. He deserved better.

Mr. Khan sold his son's memory for his own 15 minutes of fame and more than likely, for several thousands of ill-gotten Democrat dollars.

Mr. Khan should stop bitching and being sanctimonious. If he thinks - and Democrats think - that just because his son was a hero, he is also a hero and untouchable to respond to his unwarranted attacks, he must also think that if some parent's son is a bank robber the parent is also a bank robber, and should be treated as such. Hero or villain by association.

He placed himself wide open for totally justified response to his attack on Mr. Trump, questioning Mr. Trump patriotism and hectoring him days on end on all the liberal TV.

Losing a child, whether in accident, sickness or defense of country is equally sorrowful and heart breaking.

Mr Khan has presented himself not as a hero but as the face of Muslim America

Not a terrorist in hiding, not disloyal to our country, not someone who needs to be watched but a highly educated, articulate American who has given a son to this country

You probably believe that professional wrestling is real.

Trump needs to learn there are some fights you don't fight

Getting into a pissing contest with a Gold Star family is one of them
The DNC needs to stop exploiting dead soldiers and their raghead families for political gain.

Any more so than the GOP exploited the mother of one of the Benghazi dead?
And the Left lost no opportunity to attack her and call her a liar.

Show me

I'm sorry one of our fallen service members had such a sack of shit for a father. He deserved better.

Mr. Khan sold his son's memory for his own 15 minutes of fame and more than likely, for several thousands of ill-gotten Democrat dollars.

Mr. Khan should stop bitching and being sanctimonious. If he thinks - and Democrats think - that just because his son was a hero, he is also a hero and untouchable to respond to his unwarranted attacks, he must also think that if some parent's son is a bank robber the parent is also a bank robber, and should be treated as such. Hero or villain by association.

He placed himself wide open for totally justified response to his attack on Mr. Trump, questioning Mr. Trump patriotism and hectoring him days on end on all the liberal TV.

Losing a child, whether in accident, sickness or defense of country is equally sorrowful and heart breaking.

Not a terrorist in hiding, not disloyal to our country, not someone who needs to be watched but a highly educated, articulate American who has given a son to this country

You probably believe that professional wrestling is real.

Thank you for affirming what Mr Khan said

The DNC needs to stop exploiting dead soldiers and their raghead families for political gain.

Show me
Do your own damn research, you and Coyote. I listened to her entire speech on 3 different networks and listened to CNN and MSNBC call her a liar within seconds after it ended. If you drank your way through that, it's your own problem.

I'm an infidel to you. Lying to me is not a sin, particularly if the deception facilitates jihad.

Which I wouldn't put past you.

Are you serious? I bet you also think I have a husband who beats me, wears a burka and wants shariah implemented. Am I missing anything?
Your husband wears a burka?

No. I was listing the things you probably assumed about me. Since you think I'm a liar and lying is a part of my belief system.

And just so you know. Taqqiya is a practice that conservative shiah do. It is not a widespread practice by even the most conservative of Muslims. I never even heard of it until about 2 years ago.

I'm not a conservative Muslim nor am I a shiaa.
Taquiyah is not limited to the Shia's. You are practicing Taquiyah now.

If you Google Taqqiyah it says it is a Shia belief. Now if you have evidence to the contrary then fine. Like I said I never heard about Taqqiyah until about a few years ago. From my understanding and research I found it was commonly practice among conservative Shia.

So basically you are not going to believe anything a Muslim says because you think they are practicing Taqqiyah?

Well then I'm not going to waste anymore of my time replying to you paranoid necons. Because anything I say you'll accuse me of practicing Taqqiyah.

You necons never cease to amaze me with your nonsense.

Putting Islamic behavior today on the same level as Christians, is a false comparison commonly used by Muslim Taquiyah artists. Taquiyah is not limited to Shia's,

It's more than 15 minutes of fame. He's been paraded three times a day on every leftist run media outlet domestically and even internationally. On the flip side they never discuss what Hillary did to the Ben Ghazi parents and when they do they make them look like they're crazy and lying.

he did present himself as the face of muslim america, but that is a lie, American muslims are underrepresented in the war on terror.

he did present himself as the face of muslim america, but that is a lie, American muslims are underrepresented in the war on terror.
How about some of the parents of the victims of homegrown Islamic terrorists? I guess democrats don't care to hear from them.

How about some of the parents of the victims of homegrown Islamic terrorists? I guess democrats don't care to hear from them.

exactly, a more accurate muslim representative would have been some imam with ties to muslim brotherhood, instead they trot out Khan and now want to lie and say Khan represents the average US muslim

Show me
Do your own damn research, you and Coyote. I listened to her entire speech on 3 different networks and listened to CNN and MSNBC call her a liar within seconds after it ended. If you drank your way through that, it's your own problem.

Show me who said it

Not some internet poster but a legitimate representative of Hillary's campaign. You made the claim, you are responsible for backing it up

It's more than 15 minutes of fame. He's been paraded three times a day on every leftist run media outlet domestically and even internationally. On the flip side they never discuss what Hillary did to the Ben Ghazi parents and when they do they make them look like they're crazy and lying.

He should have had 15 minutes of fame

It is Trumps insistence on going to war with a Gold Star family that has kept this in the news for a week

American Muslims are on the forefront of our war on terror

They are the ones who live with potential terrorists, they are the ones best able to report any threat
Turning American Muslims into our enemies is not in our best interests

They are the ones who live with potential terrorists, they are the ones best able to report any threat

that is a lie to say they are on the forefront, they are 1% of the population but are much less than 1% of the troops fighting the war on terror.

They live with potential terrorists because they are the potential terrorists. I didn't turn them into enemies, Islam did that.

He should have had 15 minutes of fame

It is Trumps insistence on going to war with a Gold Star family that has kept this in the news for a week
The "gold star family" attacked Trump viciously at a political event. Fuck'em

that is a lie to say they are on the forefront, they are 1% of the population but are much less than 1% of the troops fighting the war on terror.

They live with potential terrorists because they are the potential terrorists. I didn't turn them into enemies, Islam did that.
Out of the very few Muslims serving in our armed forces, 3 of them committed terrorist acts against our troops and veterans (Dallas shooting). I don't know the exact math, but that would be the equivalent of some 5000 Christians doing the same thing. It would be awesome if some math head offered a more specific figure for that statistic.

No he didn't. He took a shot at the wife...because he was apussy. When people wouldn't let it go, THEN he responded to Khan.
Fuck you you fucking lying bitch.

Trump praised the parents for their sacrifice and said that the parents were brought into the political arena for just that purpose; to attack him and that makes them fair game.

You libtard hypocrits are just lying to the bitter end, arent you?

LOL. Like he praised McCain?

All this contrived emotion from Democrats over a situation they intended to happen from the start.

But was what he said really so outrageous? He complimented the mother of a fallen service member by calling her a good Muslim.
patriot-trump.jpg

A good Muslim woman submits to her husband, lets him speak for her, and applies copious amounts of makeup to conceal the bruises in public.

Donald Trump, ever the gentleman, highlighted the traits esteemed so highly in Islam. Really, isn't the Left making themselves out to be just a tad silly with all this faux rage?

Trump could have done the right thing and just thanked the Khan for his son's service and left it at that. What he did "wrong" was fail to see that arguing with someone who just lost their son is a no win situation. It's like answering the question "when did you stop beating your wife?". There is no good answer so shut your idiot mouth.
Why does someone get to use their dead son to attack a political candidate at the Democrat convention and expect no response?

I got news for you hacks. Many parents have lost children in combat and haven't exploited them in such a disgusting manner. You people are disgraceful!

Benghazi mom was hauled out during the (R) convention, & even though 8 investigations later & nothing was found in the way of wrongdoing didn't stop it. And even so, how did Hillary respond? She didn't. the right thing to do was give a grieving family member their voice. trump just can't take anything disparaging said against him. It started with Megyn Kelly & hasn't stopped the tirades he goes on.

Last edited:

Hillary did not. That's the difference between respecting Gold Star families & Trump not doing so. he can't control himself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back