Seriously, why does anyone like Trump?

Trump is a former Pimp...

DFcf7PTXsAIuBqP
trumppimp2-283x300.jpg

Still better than the Rapist Enabler you losers choose to run.
S wives that enabled it

Hysterically upping your hysteria is not much of a comeback, rw.

Bill was credibly accused of rape, not Trump.

DFcf7PTXsAIuBqP
trumppimp2-283x300.jpg

S wives that enabled it

Bill Clinton was never accused of rape

It is Trump who raped his wife and it was documented
It is Trump who forcibly kisses women and grabs their pussies...by his own admission

It exactly the opposite Trump Bitch lady boy lol
the only one who has been accused of rape in court documents with sworn testimony is Donald Trump
ivanka_trump_rape_-_Google_Search.jpg

Telling her story
A Brief History Of Juanita Broaddrick, The Woman Accusing Bill Clinton Of Rape
Broaddrick was reluctant to tell her story. She declined opportunities to be interviewed for years and when investigators for Paula Jones, who also accused Clinton of sexual harassment, approached, she rebuffed them.

On Jan. 2, 1998, she provided those investigators with a sworn affidavit.

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me
in the late seventies," she said. "Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family."

The Wheels Are Coming Off the White House
July 27, 2017

First Read: “Accusations of incompetency can undermine even the most talented of politicians. Just ask George W. Bush (Iraq war, Hurricane Katrina) or Barack Obama (HealthCare.Gov).”

“But while the events and news over the last 24 hours seem like just another day for the Trump White House, they expose a level of dysfunction and chaos that could leave a lasting mark for a president who said back in February that he was running a ‘fine-tuned machine.'”

“The whole point of electing a businessman to become president was expecting someone to effectively run the government. But what happens when that businessman can’t run the government? That’s the significant long-term danger for Trump and his administration.”

DFcf7PTXsAIuBqP
trumppimp2-283x300.jpg

S wives that enabled it

It is Trump who forcibly kisses women and grabs their pussies...by his own admission

1. Sure he was.

2. Bullshit.

3. Your pretense that you don't understand the word "let" is dismissed as a moronic lie. If you still had shame, you would be embarrassed to say something so grotesquely stupid.

It exactly the opposite Trump Bitch lady boy lol
the only one who has been accused of rape in court documents with sworn testimony is Donald Trump
ivanka_trump_rape_-_Google_Search.jpg

Telling her story
A Brief History Of Juanita Broaddrick, The Woman Accusing Bill Clinton Of Rape
Broaddrick was reluctant to tell her story. She declined opportunities to be interviewed for years and when investigators for Paula Jones, who also accused Clinton of sexual harassment, approached, she rebuffed them.

On Jan. 2, 1998, she provided those investigators with a sworn affidavit.

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me
in the late seventies," she said. "Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family."

Says the troll.

DFcf7PTXsAIuBqP
trumppimp2-283x300.jpg

S wives that enabled it

1. Sure he was.

2. Bullshit.

3. Your pretense that you don't understand the word "let" is dismissed as a moronic lie. If you still had shame, you would be embarrassed to say something so grotesquely stupid.
Trump is a known rapist who buys off his victims

Bill Clinton is just crude with women.....Trump rapes them

S wives that enabled it

1. Sure he was.

2. Bullshit.

Do elaborate.

S wives that enabled it

1. Sure he was.

2. Bullshit.

Your lies are noted and dismissed.

If you need to lie so much, that should tip you off that you are on the wrong side.

Wake up.

S wives that enabled it

1. Sure he was.

2. Bullshit.

Do elaborate.

He won't.

Libs just say shit. THey don't really mean anything by it.

Which freaks me out.

People judge other people by their what they say and what their words reveal about them.

Liberals seem happen to give other people nothing but shit to judge them by.

I do not understand what kind of fucked up self image they must have to be happy with that.

1. Sure he was.

2. Bullshit.

Do elaborate.

He won't.

Libs just say shit. THey don't really mean anything by it.

Which freaks me out.

People judge other people by their what they say and what their words reveal about them.

Liberals seem happen to give other people nothing but shit to judge them by.

I do not understand what kind of fucked up self image they must have to be happy with that.
they do not have a self image. they are evil fks with nothing but evil to share. these pukes are part of the DNC they have all of their talking points. I watch Tucker Carlson and the reps that come on sound exactly like the little evil pukes in here. I can only conclude they are with the DNC, why would they protest so much about a criminal named hitlery with the same material as the DNC? It's verbatim

I and other Bro s voted for him because he is a ass kicker and has got the Permanent elected official in DC needed someone to do just what he is doing so far. The Crap he is getting is just showing who the real leaders are and what they are made of. So stand down and start learning from the BOSS.
DEMO DOORS.JPG

S wives that enabled it

1. Sure he was.

2. Bullshit.

Your lies are noted and dismissed.

If you need to lie so much, that should tip you off that you are on the wrong side.

Wake up.

Ask Ivanna

Forum List

Back