Seriously, why would a billionaire open himself and his family up to such scrutiny?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Think about it. Your whole life is gravy and not a worry in the world except for catching a deadly disease.

Ok, for the power. Well, that goes for all of them. Sooo, it has to be more than that. If you are a billionaire, you already wield significant power.

Is it possible that a person could actually care about the country? I cannot think of any rational reason why someone would open themselves up like that. Especially running as a republican. I mean if Trump ran as a democrat and Parrotted all of the left wing talking points, he would be a giant fucking hero with more power than he could ever dream of.

So again, it cannot really be about just power or ego.

Is it possible he actually cares about the country's direction?

Nothing else makes rational sense.

I do think he cares. He was more popular as a TV figure so ego isn't it. Sure it takes a big ego for the job and going up against such odds but I think he accomplished everything a guy can do and saw the country just loping along on life support.

Think about it. Your whole life is gravy and not a worry in the world except for catching a deadly disease.

Ok, for the power. Well, that goes for all of them. Sooo, it has to be more than that. If you are a billionaire, you already wield significant power.

Is it possible that a person could actually care about the country? I cannot think of any rational reason why someone would open themselves up like that. Especially running as a republican. I mean if Trump ran as a democrat and Parrotted all of the left wing talking points, he would be a giant fucking hero with more power than he could ever dream of.

It's almost impossible reply to your answer.
We should read Donald Trump's mind to know why he did that ;)

It is all about power and ego.

It's almost impossible reply to your answer.
We should read Donald Trump's mind to know why he did that ;)
Yeah, we should.

This is a possibilty but it's impossible to prove :)

Trump does not have a choice. He can't hide all the time, and the investigative journalists are doing their jobs.

If he is bad, he will be found out.

Trump does not have a choice. He can't hide all the time, and the investigative journalists are doing their jobs.

If he is bad, he will be found out.

Uncle Vlad will protect The Donald from any "investigative journalists" who get too close

saying its not Trumps ego is bullshit ... 99% of his proposals during his campaign were bullshit. He said "wall" simpletons foamed at the mouth, patted Donnie on the ass, and he loved it .. his inane innuendos drew standing ovations, and he loved it .. reminding everyone how rich he was (but never proved it) was just him dislocating his own shoulder patting himself on the back,and stroking his own ego. When he throws his shit on the wall and none of it sticks at least his bots will be there to lick it off the floor.

SUCKERS.

I am optimistic of Trump's intentions. I opposed him, but I stand corrected.

And Hitlery LOST....

God it still feels good to type that...

saying its not Trumps ego is bullshit ... 99% of his proposals during his campaign were bullshit. He said "wall" simpletons foamed at the mouth, patted Donnie on the ass, and he loved it .. his inane innuendos drew standing ovations, and he loved it .. reminding everyone how rich he was (but never proved it) was just him dislocating his own shoulder patting himself on the back,and stroking his own ego. When he throws his shit on the wall and none of it sticks at least his bots will be there to lick it off the floor.

SUCKERS.
I'll bet you gulp jars of mayo pretending it's obiecum. Two can play that game, junior. Meanwhile get back to us if he doesn't get a wall going.

This is a possibilty but it's impossible to prove :)

Why do you say it's impossible? Psychological assessments are and can be as near to certain as are many conclusions in the soft sciences. All it takes is some background, i.e. an education, and an ability to use empirical date to form a hypothesis; then to continue to observe a person's behavior under a diverse number of conditions. It's why many employees are hired and placed on a probationary for a period of time.

That fact that the left think it is ONLY about power and ego and since they have no clue that the presidency is nothing but attacks on a person's ego, tells me they are wrong about this too.

He is not an elected king nor a dictator. The stupid fucking liberals would have you think otherwise. They are so fucking ignorant.

To them it is impossible, and I mean IMPOSSIBLE that he is opening himself up to such ridicule for the "ego."

Has anyone noticed how every president is utterly ridiculed and virtually every president are relieved to leave office?

Their pathetic narrow minded view about this issue and their robotic response that it is all about power and ego, tells me it is not about that.

Don't you love too how the stupid left say I should not read his mind, but then they claim why he did do it. Meaning, they are the ones reading his mind.

Lol

Trump is not an ideologue, so I don't think it had anything to with progressives vs. conservatives, but he does have strong clear visions of where he thinks the country should go and how it should get there and believes he can accomplish these things better than anyone else can. Typically, government run projects come in later and for much more than the cost estimates, but Trump had a reputation in business for bringing in large projects ahead of deadlines and below cost estimates and I think he believes he can do this running the government.

The clown billionaire who hates being called that and wanted to prove "haters" wrong for a few decades now?

You make it sound as if Trump just made this run-for-president thing up recently. He was angling at it for a long time now.

Yeah--and Comrade Trumpsky doesn't want to get paid for being President. Hmmmm..

Yeah--and Comrade Trumpsky doesn't want to get paid for being President. Hmmmm..

thats what he says .. once again he's mouthing off to impress idiots because thats what he does, impress idiots.

He'll take the salary just watch him.

he was going to self fund his campaign too until the GOP $$$$$ started rolling in.

fuck KGB Trump.

I think, like Reagan, Trump has a genuine love for this country and cannot tolerate the disaster the Progressives on both sides of the aisle have been.

Yep, he has a fairly clear head (not an alkie). He looks at his kids, grandkids etc. and the USA rust belt etc.

I think he really thinks, somebody HAS to try to do something right now.

Forum List

Back