Seriously You Guys...

I still don't like Cain... But he would be ass loads better than Obama. I honestly don't know that Cain could beat Obama in the GE though, Cain is kinda an idiot on many issues and Obama will exploit that.

It’s interesting to me that some call Cain the most intelligent or knowledgeable person one the GOP stage when that is so clearly not that case. Cain simply has less baggage, not no baggage, just a lot less than others… Not less baggage than Ron Paul oddly, but when RP talks the information is usually a little too hard for many to understand and some become angry when they get confused. Sad really because in many respects Cain is just a more simplistic dumb down version of RP… take Cain’s foreign policy, it literally is 100% in agreement with RP it’s just Cain just won’t say “pull out,” he says “I will look at why we are there” and then says Obama has us in meaningless wars.

It's Cain's lack of understanding of issues and lack of depth of understanding on issues he claims to know about that I think will be his downfall. This is all just my opinion.

Cain over a 14-month period reduced the company from 911 stores down to 420. As a result of his efforts, Godfather's Pizza finally became profitable

Isn't it good that people where able to stay employed? Better to close some then leave all open and later down the road close all because they couldn't make a profit. What do you think the private sector is welfare?

The two most capable candidates are Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich. What makes Cain the more attractive of the two is that his experience in business is a particular expertise in taking failing enterprises and turning them around to be successful. True he is woefully weak on foreign policy, but obama is not only weak and clueless but apparently uneducatable! He isn't intelligent enough to even learn! Which is understandable in a narcissist.

Two of the most rabid RW A-holes a sane person wouldn't conjure up in their sickest imaginations.

Cain, a former rabid RW hate disc-jockey and mediocre (at best) pizza guy and Gingrich, one of the most selfish, disgusting, reprehensible and hypocritical degenerates this side of the south. Both from/in Atlanta, GA metro area.

*SMH*

Wise up!!!
:cuckoo:

The two most capable candidates are Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich. What makes Cain the more attractive of the two is that his experience in business is a particular expertise in taking failing enterprises and turning them around to be successful. True he is woefully weak on foreign policy, but obama is not only weak and clueless but apparently uneducatable! He isn't intelligent enough to even learn! Which is understandable in a narcissist.

Two of the most rabid RW A-holes a sane person wouldn't conjure up in their sickest imaginations.

Cain, a former rabid RW hate disc-jockey and mediocre (at best) pizza guy and Gingrich, one of the most selfish, disgusting, reprehensible and hypocritical degenerates this side of the south. Both from/in Atlanta, GA metro area.

*SMH*

Wise up!!!
Racist!

Cain over a 14-month period reduced the company from 911 stores down to 420. As a result of his efforts, Godfather's Pizza finally became profitable

Isn't it good that people where able to stay employed? Better to close some then leave all open and later down the road close all because they couldn't make a profit. What do you think the private sector is welfare?

Where did I condem the action?

*SMH*

Wise up!!!

Whatever he said on radio there is some kind of record of it.

I dont know what he said on the show do you?

give some examples with documentation please?

More job creation perhaps?

But, but how many jobs did he SAVE?? That counts now you know. :lol::lol:

Can't prove a negative.

Remember how you and your ilk don't accept that Obama stopped the country from careening off the financial cliff that Bush brought us to?

Same thing applies.

:cool:

cain isn't going to be the republican nominee. he won a straw poll.

he's not even in the running.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

Cain is the front runner in a zogby poll. I don't think he'll be the nominee, either. but this is more than a straw poll.

As pointed out - Clinton was not even on the map at this point...but not only won the nomination - but beat the crap out of Bush for the Presidency.

it was a very close election. and he won because of daddy bush saying "read my lips"

and then not knowing what a supermarket scanner was.

Where did I condem the action?

Well how do you feel about it. I honestly want to know. (not asking if you'd vote for him)

it was a very close election. and he won because of daddy bush saying "read my lips"

There are things I dont know about grocery shopping b/c my wife or daughter have always done it. Hell, I stay away from the line where you scan your own stuff... too complicated :eek:

Does that make me any less qualified to do my job?

Doubtful :doubt:

Do you really want a former Pizza Guy for your next President?

Seriously?

1cartman.jpg

Well honestly he was the Burger King guy first. Frankly I don't think his restaurant affiliations make him just a "Pizza Guy"

Fast food was the first outlet for Cain’s raging ambition. In 1982, Pillsbury sent him to take over 450 Burger King restaurants, many of which were underperforming. Cain turned them around. In 1986, the company sicced him on Godfather’s Pizza, a chain of sad-sack pizzerias that were getting clobbered by Domino’s and Pizza Hut. Cain brought them to profitability and then, with his executive team, bought the chain himself.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/01/13/herman-cain-for-president-maybe.html

I'm not going to vote for him but not because of his restaurateur experience.

At the end of 1996, Cain resigned as CEO and president of Godfather’s. While he chose to retain his chairmanship for several more years, he had now become the full-time president and CEO of the National Restaurant Association, and had moved to Washington, D.C.

My guess? If they did ask him to resign, it was because he was too busy to do both positions justice.

Herman Cain CEO « Herman Cain News

But that's just a guess, and I'd need to do more digging.

There are things I dont know about grocery shopping b/c my wife or daughter have always done it. Hell, I stay away from the line where you scan your own stuff... too complicated :eek:

it wasn't about that. it was at the townhall meeting where bush looked perplexed about the entire process of ringing out at a supermarket cash register. clinton stood up, walked over to the woman who had talked about prices and said "i feel your pain". now... that line is a little hokey... a little country... but whatever it was... it turned the election around.

the scanner was just a symptom of his being out of touch.

it wasn't about that. it was at the townhall meeting where bush looked perplexed about the entire process of ringing out at a supermarket cash register. clinton stood up, walked over to the woman who had talked about prices and said "i feel your pain". now... that line is a little hokey... a little country... but whatever it was... it turned the election around.

the scanner was just a symptom of his being out of touch.

Oh.... In other words Clinton is a better bullshitter.

OK, I see.... :wink_2:

ROTFLMBAO!!!

More reminders of how the GOP is chuck-full of ignorant, un-educated, bigoted, simple podunk hicks that think that a gun is all they need to solve their problems.
*SMH*

This is why that South Park clip resonates so much...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik]Southpark - They Took Our Job! - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back