Sessions Met With Russian Ambassador the Same Day Trump Gave Interview to Russian Television

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
this story is growing legs faster any story since the Nixon tapes were finally released, holy cow...

With revelations that Attorney General Jeff Sessions met, on multiple occasions, with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, President Donald Trump can be all but certain that questions surrounding his administration’s ties to Russia will remain.

As Dafna Linzer, Managing Editor for politics at NBC News & MSNBC, pointed out on Twitter, then-candidate Donald Trump gave an interview on Russian television the same day Sessions met with the ambassador — September 8.

While it doesn’t necessarily suggest anything untoward, the coincidence is a highly unfortunate one for the new president.

Jeff Sessions Met With Russian Ambassador the Same Day Trump Gave Interview to Russian Television

Are there any theories as to the PURPOSES of the meetings by sessions and trump with Russians?

Last edited:
Considering how lame it is, it needs to grow stronger legs.

People have meetings all the time with many different parties.

Senators have meetings. Lobbyist? Ambassadors? Are you surprised?

Nothing to see here. Move along now.

The american economic and political system is corrupt, nothing to see here that hasn't always been so, move along.

His AG met with Russians the same day Trump went on Russian TV? Well, gosh...I'm sure they discussed everything BUT the campaign. Just a coincidence.

Oh and Sessions lied about it, not a big deal...another coincidence and just because Flynn was just thrown out for the same thing and same timing...that ALSO is a coincidence as well.

First lie in article....multiple times.

And it was an interview with Larry King that aired on RT America.

Are there any theories as to the PURPOSES of the meetings be sessions and trump with Russians?

First meeting Sessions had with the Russian ambassador was at a huge event put on by the Heritage Foundation. There were dozens of ambassadors there in a social setting.

The second one that OMG has all these assholes freaking out was with the ambassador discussing issues. Not unusual. Sessions was a senior on the Armed Services committee.

And btw Sessions didn't lie. The media is running around touting an edited question to make it appear that he lied.

when I roam around the city------and pop into a pizza or falafel joint----people talk, even to me

this story is growing legs faster any story since the Nixon tapes were finally released, holy cow...

With revelations that Attorney General Jeff Sessions met, on multiple occasions, with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, President Donald Trump can be all but certain that questions surrounding his administration’s ties to Russia will remain.

As Dafna Linzer, Managing Editor for politics at NBC News & MSNBC, pointed out on Twitter, then-candidate Donald Trump gave an interview on Russian television the same day Sessions met with the ambassador — September 8.

While it doesn’t necessarily suggest anything untoward, the coincidence is a highly unfortunate one for the new president.

Jeff Sessions Met With Russian Ambassador the Same Day Trump Gave Interview to Russian Television
Big whoop.

when I roam around the city------and pop into a pizza or falafel joint----people talk, even to me
I hear Sessions had the steak for lunch. Oooooooooohhh, what kind of conspiracy is going on there? Liberal tards like Al Frankenstein can inspect Sessions shit after he passes it.

How often do they have meetings and then lie about having had those meetings?

Are there any theories as to the PURPOSES of the meetings by sessions and trump with Russians?

That isn't the point......there is nothing here.....they are trying to smear sessions with lies again. He didn't lie about these meetings, he was never asked about when he met with the Russian ambassador....only if he had any meetings while working for Trump...which he answered.....

These fake news stories are getting old....and the fact that the left wing, democrat media is still lying about Trump isn't news...

How often do they have meetings and then lie about having had those meetings?

He didn't lie about the meetings...they are, in fact, public record........

But thanks for lying....

Someone needs to dig up the various democrat politicians working for hilary....and obama..during the election and then find out the meetings they had with the Russians....

His AG met with Russians the same day Trump went on Russian TV? Well, gosh...I'm sure they discussed everything BUT the campaign. Just a coincidence.

Oh and Sessions lied about it, not a big deal...another coincidence and just because Flynn was just thrown out for the same thing and same timing...that ALSO is a coincidence as well.

He didn't lie...but you just did....thanks for lying about this...confirming again that left wing/democrats are vile people ...

He didn't lie...but you just did....thanks for lying about this...confirming again that left wing/democrats are vile people ...

Nice upgrade on the old "I'm rubber you're glue" argument

Forum List

Back