Sessions said WHAT?!?!

Richard-H

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2008
In a lame attempt to justify separating immigrant children from their parents, attorny General sessions said:

"to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained the government"

Has this guy ever read the U.S. Constitution?

What country was he brought up in?

Welcome to the United States of America Mr. Sessions!

In this country one of our founding principals (literally the first and foremost of our founding principals) is:

"We the People of the United States... do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Our government was NOT ordained by God. It was ordained by THE PEOPLE.

Holy crap! I can't believe that any American said that, much less the Attorney general.

I have no doubt that just about every attorney general that has ever served this country has been a religious Christian, but NONE of them has so blatantly contradicted the U.S. Constitution!

Having a hard time with this country's Judaeo Christian roots...?

Snowflake revisionist history....

I have no issues with Judeo Christian beliefs, after all Jesus said:

"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

Clearly, Jesus believed in separation of church & state. He did not say that the state was sponsored in any way by God.

So basically, those people who believe in theocracy are neither American nor Christian.

Do you have a hard time accepting the U.S. Constitution?

"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

Clearly, Jesus believed in separation of church & state. He did not say that the state was sponsored in any way by God.

So basically, those people who believe in theocracy are neither American nor Christian.

supreme_court_door_carvings2.jpg
]

Supreme-Court.jpg

Bubba, I'm going to tell you right now, If not for the 10 Commandments, you would not be where you are. Germany and Japan would have overrun the United States and China, and you would never have been born.

Whatcha think about that? Please don't make Americans regret being tolerable of everyone's freedom of speech.

You will not run over us, baby, wrong answer.

Congress has a Chapel in it.

Oh bullshit.

You might want to pay for these people but I sure don't.

They shouldn't be here. They should be booted out. Every.Single. One.

I couldn't care less about their kids or them.

Why is it the government wants 360% more than God asks for?

In a lame attempt to justify separating immigrant children from their parents, attorny General sessions said:

In this country one of our founding principals (literally the first and foremost of our founding principals) is:

"We the People of the United States... do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Holy crap! I can't believe that any American said that, much less the Attorney general.

I have no doubt that just about every attorney general that has ever served this country has been a religious Christian, but NONE of them has so blatantly contradicted the U.S. Constitution!
I think he was floundering around, trying to counter the accusations that he is engaging in an immoral policy. What better way to bolster your moralness than a quote from the Bible? Worked for slave holders, didn't it?

First paragraph in our Declaration of Independence:
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

]

Supreme-Court.jpg

Bubba, I'm going to tell you right now, If not for the 10 Commandments, you would not be where you are. Germany and Japan would have overrun the United States and China, and you would never have been born.

Whatcha think about that? Please don't make Americans regret being tolerable of everyone's freedom of speech.

:rofl:

No we love it and ALL of it's amendments...unlike others
The founding fathers said the rights we have are from God......and not the government

I think he was floundering around, trying to counter the accusations that he is engaging in an immoral policy. What better way to bolster your moralness than a quote from the Bible? Worked for slave holders, didn't it?

both corinthians agree with him

]

Supreme-Court.jpg

:rofl:

If you think it's funny, pinhead, keep in mind: I don't.

both corinthians agree with him

Proof? I assume you're talking about Paul's letters to the Corinthians. Hope you're ready with a quote, I'm calling you on it. Provide it now, pls.

You're probably right. The problem he [Sesions] has is that he thinks that the left has an argument, when in fact, they don't.

It is not immoral to incarcerate lawbreakers, and if the byproduct of that act is they are separated from their children, that sin is on THIER heads, not ours.

The alleged 'outrage' at this as conspicuously missing when Obama was President, so I give that all the consideration it is due.

God founded this country -- we owe him our gratitude by snatching criminal babies away from the dirty criminal arms of their criminal mothers -- and I am sure there is a scripture for that too

First paragraph in our Declaration of Independence:
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
Ah, in the days when people could write. When people could think.

its right there in the bible;

thou shall remove children from their parents - 19th commandment or something

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back