Sessions said WHAT?!?!

trump and sessions have become child traffickers. You fuckheads will burn in hell.

Proof? That seems pretty far-fetched sister. Provide proof or be mocked. Quite a few others here are mock-ready in here as it is.

It seems you're willing to paint a target on your ass.

BQ: Do you really wanna do that?

children are about the only group RW's can push around.

Zero of you fucks have provided ary a meaningful bible verse.

This includes Ravi.

Don't go against Jesus next time, k?

You can bet I'll be against it if you do. :p

The Episcopal Diocese of Utah just spoke out about Sessions misuse of scripture:

"The use of the Bible by Attorney General Jeff Sessions to justify the inhumane policy of separating immigrant families is shameful."

I would advise that no one offend the children, thus saith Jesus.

The Episcopal Diocese of Utah just spoke out about Sessions misuse of scripture:

"The use of the Bible by Attorney General Jeff Sessions to justify the inhumane policy of separating immigrant families is shameful."

I would advise that no one offend the children, thus saith Jesus.

FU jakestarkey, just on gp. Don't mention Jesus, you kunt. He'd strike you dead where you stand. Carry on.

Last edited:
First paragraph in our Declaration of Independence:
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
Ah, in the days when people could write. When people could think.

You've got that right. The local paper provides old clippings from say 100, and 150 years ago. Not only were they much better writers than we've become, but they were very witty in their descriptions. Today we can't even get titles right. We're dumbing down fast.

In a lame attempt to justify separating immigrant children from their parents, attorny General sessions said:

"to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained the government"

Has this guy ever read the U.S. Constitution?

What country was he brought up in?

Welcome to the United States of America Mr. Sessions!

In this country one of our founding principals (literally the first and foremost of our founding principals) is:

"We the People of the United States... do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Our government was NOT ordained by God. It was ordained by THE PEOPLE.

Holy crap! I can't believe that any American said that, much less the Attorney general.

I have no doubt that just about every attorney general that has ever served this country has been a religious Christian, but NONE of them has so blatantly contradicted the U.S. Constitution!
I think he was floundering around, trying to counter the accusations that he is engaging in an immoral policy. What better way to bolster your moralness than a quote from the Bible? Worked for slave holders, didn't it?
You're probably right. The problem he [Sesions] has is that he thinks that the left has an argument, when in fact, they don't.

It is not immoral to incarcerate lawbreakers, and if the byproduct of that act is they are separated from their children, that sin is on THIER heads, not ours.

The alleged 'outrage' at this as conspicuously missing when Obama was President, so I give that all the consideration it is due.
It's really hard to get my hands on hard facts about this, sorry to say, but the real issue is that when Obama was president, the policy was that if a family with young kids was apprehended sneaking over here, they got turned around and sent back where they came from without further ado. Or they were "caught and released" until trial. The kids weren't, by policy and admittedly as a deterrent, taken from their parents. Trump wants them ALL arrested, every blessed one of them, so they've apparently run out of room in the family detention centers.

Seems to me before changing policy and "tightening up" our border security stance, we should have cleared out the cases that were already there. Instead of hunting down more folks who needed to be detained, we should have adjudicated the ones we had. Then we would have had room for what any idiot could predict would be a problem with where to put them all.

Not a single kid will be separated from their parents so long as parents don't drag their kids across the border illegally. Sorry but with illegals killing and raping thousands of American citizens tough policies are required.

cool story, bro

of course, illegals are less likely to commit crimes than natives are, but you hang onto your trumpian bullshit good and tight

What part of illegals have killed and raped thousands of Americans don't you understand? Mexico is lucky we don't bomb them back to the stone age.

I think he was floundering around, trying to counter the accusations that he is engaging in an immoral policy. What better way to bolster your moralness than a quote from the Bible? Worked for slave holders, didn't it?
You're probably right. The problem he [Sesions] has is that he thinks that the left has an argument, when in fact, they don't.

It is not immoral to incarcerate lawbreakers, and if the byproduct of that act is they are separated from their children, that sin is on THIER heads, not ours.

The alleged 'outrage' at this as conspicuously missing when Obama was President, so I give that all the consideration it is due.
It's really hard to get my hands on hard facts about this, sorry to say, but the real issue is that when Obama was president, the policy was that if a family with young kids was apprehended sneaking over here, they got turned around and sent back where they came from without further ado. Or they were "caught and released" until trial. The kids weren't, by policy and admittedly as a deterrent, taken from their parents. Trump wants them ALL arrested, every blessed one of them, so they've apparently run out of room in the family detention centers.

Seems to me before changing policy and "tightening up" our border security stance, we should have cleared out the cases that were already there. Instead of hunting down more folks who needed to be detained, we should have adjudicated the ones we had. Then we would have had room for what any idiot could predict would be a problem with where to put them all.

Not a single kid will be separated from their parents so long as parents don't drag their kids across the border illegally. Sorry but with illegals killing and raping thousands of American citizens tough policies are required.

cool story, bro

of course, illegals are less likely to commit crimes than natives are, but you hang onto your trumpian bullshit good and tight

What part of illegals have killed and raped thousands of Americans don't you understand? Mexico is lucky we don't bomb them back to the stone age.

the part where it's the truth, trumpswab.

run your bullshit on the other right wing dummies like mary if you want, but don't expect anyone with a brain to buy into it.

"Increased undocumented immigration since 1990 has not increased violent crime over that same time period," Light said in a phone interview.

Those findings are published in the current edition of the peer-reviewed journal Criminology.

In a separate study, these same researchers previously looked at nonviolent crime. They found that the dramatic influx of undocumented immigrants, similarly, did not drive up rates of drug and alcohol arrests or the number of drug overdoses and DUI deaths.

"We found no evidence that undocumented immigration increases the prevalence of any of those outcomes," Light said.

A third study, by the libertarian Cato Institute, recently looked at criminality among undocumented immigrants just in Texas. The state records the immigration status of arrestees, creating a gold mine for criminologists.

Cato found that in 2015, criminal conviction and arrest rates in Texas for undocumented immigrants were lower than those of native-born Americans for murder, sexual assault and larceny.

Illegal Immigration Does Not Increase Violent Crime, 4 Studies Show

In a lame attempt to justify separating immigrant children from their parents, attorny General sessions said:

!

What part of "one nation UNDER GOD" don't you understand?

Its in our Pledge of Allegiance.

cool story, bro

run your bullshit on the other right wing dummies like mary if you want, but don't expect anyone with a brain to buy into it.

"Increased undocumented immigration since 1990 has not increased violent crime over that same time period," Light said in a phone interview.

Those findings are published in the current edition of the peer-reviewed journal Criminology.

In a separate study, these same researchers previously looked at nonviolent crime. They found that the dramatic influx of undocumented immigrants, similarly, did not drive up rates of drug and alcohol arrests or the number of drug overdoses and DUI deaths.

"We found no evidence that undocumented immigration increases the prevalence of any of those outcomes," Light said.

A third study, by the libertarian Cato Institute, recently looked at criminality among undocumented immigrants just in Texas. The state records the immigration status of arrestees, creating a gold mine for criminologists.

Cato found that in 2015, criminal conviction and arrest rates in Texas for undocumented immigrants were lower than those of native-born Americans for murder, sexual assault and larceny.

The facts and links have been posted and reposted again and again. Just illegal crime and murders in Texas alone is off the charts. Personally I don't want another 6 year old girl raped in her bed by a filthy pig illegal, you?

cool story, bro

The facts and links have been posted and reposted again and again. Just illegal crime and murders in Texas alone is off the charts. Personally I don't want another 6 year old girl raped in her bed by a filthy pig illegal, you?

:lol:

!

Which is not the Constitution. Which after that statement I am sure you've never read.

!

Which is not the Constitution. Which after that statement I am sure you've never read.

and was added in the 50s during the red care

Sorry but with illegals killing and raping thousands of American citizens tough policies are required.
Not usually the parents of kids doing that. Just sayin

The illegals running meth trafficking into the U.S. bring their entire families up here kids and all. Go watch the National Geographic documentary on this, there they are on video entire families (plural) not 12 miles from my house.
Then why haven't they been busted? Meth labs aren't hard to detect, you know.

Because California, Oregon, and Washington are sanctuary states and they refuse to cooperate with the Feds that's why.

But those state governments were ordained by God. Pretty sure that bible scripture didn't say only the federal government was ordained by God.

Having a hard time with this country's Judaeo Christian roots...?

Snowflake revisionist history....

I have no issues with Judeo Christian beliefs, after all Jesus said:

"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

Clearly, Jesus believed in separation of church & state. He did not say that the state was sponsored in any way by God.

So basically, those people who believe in theocracy are neither American nor Christian.

Do you have a hard time accepting the U.S. Constitution?
No we love it and ALL of it's amendments...unlike others
The founding fathers said the rights we have are from God......and not the government
When in the hell did God ever fight for our rights?

Forum List

Back