Sessions Spoke Twice With Russian Ambassador During Trump’s Presidential Campaign

Will Sessions resign - or be impeached? This is much worse than Watergate!

Not sure how this matters. As a senator and member of the armed services committee he met with a lot of foreign dignitaries and, more importantly, it was part of his job. When he was asked about meeting that he may have had with Russia in connection with the campaign there is noting that signifies (as far as I know) that these meetings had anything do do with the campaign and were not part of his core duties as a senator.

That said, I do think that congress should be investigating the issues with Russia. I just think that complaining about Sessions meting with Russians is blowing smoke.
So, as long as he's republican it's OK to lie to Congress?
No...these meetings are irrelevant.

then why did Sessions lie and say they didn't happen?

a real conundrum, eh pirlgrim?

IMG_0243.JPG
Can't wait to watch the spineless republicans now try to claim there doesn't need to be an investigation into the Trump/ Putin connection.

Not sure how this matters. As a senator and member of the armed services committee he met with a lot of foreign dignitaries and, more importantly, it was part of his job. When he was asked about meeting that he may have had with Russia in connection with the campaign there is noting that signifies (as far as I know) that these meetings had anything do do with the campaign and were not part of his core duties as a senator.

That said, I do think that congress should be investigating the issues with Russia. I just think that complaining about Sessions meting with Russians is blowing smoke.

He didn't remember.
I talk to 30 people a day and I'm asked all the time several months later about these conversations and I reply, "Look at the file.".
It's apparent you have no real life experience.

He didn't remember.
I talk to 30 people a day and I'm asked all the time several months later about these conversations and I reply, "Look at the file.".

lol....uh ok.....got it!

You tell me, would a hi be considered to be what they were asking for? I would not consider it a -talk-.
All that I see here is they spoke twice. That could have been a hi in passing, or at a party, and that would qualify enough to the left. Yet would not be of significance enough to mention. We shall wait and see.
Since when is it unusual for Senators to lie? Er... wait, since never.

So why did he not say anything about it at his hearing? Surely having had contact with an Ambassador turning up at your office is something significant.

Do you honestly think the Ambassador of Russia would just happen to waltz down to a Senator's office just to say hi? Don't you think Ambassadors and Senators have better things to do with their time?

Now, his claim is he was talking as part of his role on the Armed Services Committee. In which case he'll be able to prove this. The first time he spoke was at the Republican Convention. Why the hell was the Russian Ambassador at the Republican Convention?

Both the Ukraine and Russia as well as other countries of course had skin in the game. The Ukraine favored Hillary (considering they are Hillary's biggest donors to her foundation).

And they worked with a Hillary advisor to smear Manafort by lying about a corruption investigation.

In deep shit now that she lost. Hillary's fave oligarch Pinchuk actually received permission from Clinton to do a multi million dollar deal with Iran.

I beleive Pinchuk has donated 8 million to date to the foundation with a total owed of 25 million.
The whore Tiny dancer deflects to Hillary while his fuhrer gets deeper and deeper into possible treason charges.
You're hysterical.

He didn't remember.

lol....uh ok.....got it!
It's obvious you don't get anything...ever.

He didn't remember.

Just admit it, the old geezzer is going to get the boot...We need him off of the Russian investigation Now...

He didn't remember.

Just admit it, the old geezzer is going to get the boot...We need him off of the Russian investigation Now...
Well, you've been right about everything else till now...not.

How long will Republicans continue to stonewall non-partisan investigations?

Sessions was a sitting senator. Not a member of his campaign.

You guys are desperate

Forum List

Back