Sessions Spoke Twice With Russian Ambassador During Trump’s Presidential Campaign

Who's desperate?

Saul Alinsky was a Satan Worshipper and both Hillary Clinton and Obama Bin Lying worshipped him and studied
His Satanic Wisdom.

Desperate is losing 1,000
Poltical offices the majority of State legislatures, The Senate, The House and The Presdency because you thought Good Americans we're not going to fight back against you, your America Hating Agenda and your Islamic Jihadist Brethren.

Your Evil will Overwhelm The Earth at some point as prophesized, but it is part of the process to usher in judgement day and then the redemption of The Earth.

Hell was made for that day and the ungodly, so you have that to look forward to.

Lol. Lord the Satanist Left is desperate.

In Real News The Obama Administration was caught funneling money from The DOJ to groups like LaRaza.

Billions of Dollars.

No wonder he was so desperate to help Clinton lie, cheat and steal to get in to The White House.

So typical. Desperation is when you have to deflect to a different subject because you cannot defend the topic at hand.
It's official... you're just as crazy and demented as Trump is.

This coming from the idiot that said coal is clean energy.

So what? The Ambassador even said that he and others were feeling out what Trump's future policies were.

Meanwhile Hillary's campaign was working with the Ukrainians to smear Manafort with false charges of corruption.

On record. Politico did an expose.

Hell's bells Obama went on a world tour during his freaking first campaign. Meeting with foreign leaders and giving speeches.

It's not even illegal to speak to foreign Nationals. You just cannot take gifts from them without reporting them.

Mattis talked tomsome Russians and that also was not illegal. He also talked to 40 other Nations.

What burnt him is his shakey answer to Pence. And The Trump Admin didn't want to deal with the drama of that.

But nothing illegal or unethical took place.

Not true - depending on what was being discussed.

You tell me, would a hi be considered to be what they were asking for? I would not consider it a -talk-.
All that I see here is they spoke twice. That could have been a hi in passing, or at a party, and that would qualify enough to the left. Yet would not be of significance enough to mention. We shall wait and see.
Since when is it unusual for a senator to speak to ambassadors?

Since when is it unusual for Senators to lie? Er... wait, since never.

So why did he not say anything about it at his hearing? Surely having had contact with an Ambassador turning up at your office is something significant.

Do you honestly think the Ambassador of Russia would just happen to waltz down to a Senator's office just to say hi? Don't you think Ambassadors and Senators have better things to do with their time?

Now, his claim is he was talking as part of his role on the Armed Services Committee. In which case he'll be able to prove this. The first time he spoke was at the Republican Convention. Why the hell was the Russian Ambassador at the Republican Convention?

You tell me, would a hi be considered to be what they were asking for? I would not consider it a -talk-.
All that I see here is they spoke twice. That could have been a hi in passing, or at a party, and that would qualify enough to the left. Yet would not be of significance enough to mention. We shall wait and see.
Since when is it unusual for a senator to speak to ambassadors?

So why did he not say anything about it at his hearing? Surely having had contact with an Ambassador turning up at your office is something significant.

Do you honestly think the Ambassador of Russia would just happen to waltz down to a Senator's office just to say hi? Don't you think Ambassadors and Senators have better things to do with their time?

Now, his claim is he was talking as part of his role on the Armed Services Committee. In which case he'll be able to prove this. The first time he spoke was at the Republican Convention. Why the hell was the Russian Ambassador at the Republican Convention?

Both the Ukraine and Russia as well as other countries of course had skin in the game. The Ukraine favored Hillary (considering they are Hillary's biggest donors to her foundation).

And they worked with a Hillary advisor to smear Manafort by lying about a corruption investigation.

In deep shit now that she lost. Hillary's fave oligarch Pinchuk actually received permission from Clinton to do a multi million dollar deal with Iran.

I beleive Pinchuk has donated 8 million to date to the foundation with a total owed of 25 million.

Oh my, Sessions lied to Congress.

Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose

Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said, encounters he did not disclose when asked about possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow during Sessions’s confirmation hearing to become attorney general.

One of the meetings was a private conversation between Sessions and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak that took place in September in the senator’s office, at the height of what U.S. intelligence officials say was a Russian cyber campaign to upend the U.S. presidential race.

The previously undisclosed discussions could fuel new congressional calls for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russia’s alleged role in the 2016 presidential election. As attorney general, Sessions oversees the Justice Department and the FBI, which have been leading investigations into Russian meddling and any links to Trump’s associates. He has so far resisted calls to recuse himself.

Both the Ukraine and Russia as well as other countries of course had skin in the game. The Ukraine favored Hillary (considering they are Hillary's biggest donors to her foundation).

And they worked with a Hillary advisor to smear Manafort by lying about a corruption investigation.

In deep shit now that she lost. Hillary's fave oligarch Pinchuk actually received permission from Clinton to do a multi million dollar deal with Iran.

I beleive Pinchuk has donated 8 million to date to the foundation with a total owed of 25 million.

deflection ^^^^^^^^^^

the thread is about Trumps AG lying his ass off and getting busted.

btw, quit trolling.

Oh my, Sessions lied to Congress.

Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose

Then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Justice Department officials said, encounters he did not disclose when asked about possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow during Sessions’s confirmation hearing to become attorney general.

One of the meetings was a private conversation between Sessions and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak that took place in September in the senator’s office, at the height of what U.S. intelligence officials say was a Russian cyber campaign to upend the U.S. presidential race.

The previously undisclosed discussions could fuel new congressional calls for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russia’s alleged role in the 2016 presidential election. As attorney general, Sessions oversees the Justice Department and the FBI, which have been leading investigations into Russian meddling and any links to Trump’s associates. He has so far resisted calls to recuse himself.
Uh huh...
I KNEW you voted for Trump because "RUSSIA"!

there's some serious shit coming down tonight, also Obama hid hacking intel so Trump couldn't toss it

fantastic

Not sure how this matters. As a senator and member of the armed services committee he met with a lot of foreign dignitaries and, more importantly, it was part of his job. When he was asked about meeting that he may have had with Russia in connection with the campaign there is noting that signifies (as far as I know) that these meetings had anything do do with the campaign and were not part of his core duties as a senator.

That said, I do think that congress should be investigating the issues with Russia. I just think that complaining about Sessions meting with Russians is blowing smoke.

there's some serious shit coming down tonight, also Obama hid hacking intel so Trump couldn't toss it

fantastic
It is rather amazing how the left sounds exactly like the right did when talking about Hillary.

There is always 'something major' coming. Red meat for the base.

Not sure how this matters. As a senator and member of the armed services committee he met with a lot of foreign dignitaries and, more importantly, it was part of his job. When he was asked about meeting that he may have had with Russia in connection with the campaign there is noting that signifies (as far as I know) that these meetings had anything do do with the campaign and were not part of his core duties as a senator.

That said, I do think that congress should be investigating the issues with Russia. I just think that complaining about Sessions meting with Russians is blowing smoke.
So, as long as he's republican it's OK to lie to Congress?

It's a problem for Jeff because he lied during confirmation when asked if he or anyone on the campaign staff, of which he was a member, ever spoke to a Russian like the Ambassador. Jeffie lied and said no, twice

see ya kkk boy

So, as long as he's republican it's OK to lie to Congress?
No...these meetings are irrelevant.

It's a problem for Jeff because he lied during confirmation when asked if he or anyone on the campaign staff, of which he was a member, ever spoke to a Russian like the Ambassador. Jeffie lied and said no, twice

see ya kkk boy
He was about the context and answered.
This is the Liberal, American Hating New York Slimes.

Forum List

Back