Sessions tell Democrats to pound sand the Southern way.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
No one watching the hearing could fail to be impressed by the Attorney General’s candor, by his willingness to open himself up and answer all of the charges directed his way. At the same time, the badgering of the witness by Senators Mark Warner (D-Va.) and Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), the refusal to give him time to answer, the attempt to throw him off guard, the heavy-handed speechifying under the guise of posing a question, and the innuendo of Senator Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.), are going to be remembered as an embarrassment that will ring down the curtain on the investigation.

Well, you can't shut up the left but with the truth and they can not stand it. Judging from the Ca Senators who "whole Hoged" the questions it made them look like drunken sailors on a drunk. The questions were loaded, it did not work, they did the old pork bone, it did not work. They lost Credibility in there demeanor where they seemed to question him like he was a Serial Killer. Sad that a Honorable Honest boy from Alabama did not get up and open a can of whop ass on them.

Well now, when the others have testified, and we have a background to test Sessions statements against, I think you will see Sessions once more before that committee and he will have to have some answers this time.

No one watching the hearing could fail to be impressed by the Attorney General’s candor, by his willingness to open himself up and answer all of the charges directed his way. At the same time, the badgering of the witness by Senators Mark Warner (D-Va.) and Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), the refusal to give him time to answer, the attempt to throw him off guard, the heavy-handed speechifying under the guise of posing a question, and the innuendo of Senator Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.), are going to be remembered as an embarrassment that will ring down the curtain on the investigation.

Well, you can't shut up the left but with the truth and they can not stand it. Judging from the Ca Senators who "whole Hoged" the questions it made them look like drunken sailors on a drunk. The questions were loaded, it did not work, they did the old pork bone, it did not work. They lost Credibility in there demeanor where they seemed to question him like he was a Serial Killer. Sad that a Honorable Honest boy from Alabama did not get up and open a can of whop ass on them.

upload_2017-6-13_16-38-56.png

LIVE: SESSIONS DESTROYS RUSSIA HOAX IN TESTIMONY
Live: Sessions Destroys Russia Hoax in Testimony

'Nervous' Jeff Sessions' attempt at Trump-like bravado falls flat

He started with a declaration well suited to old-school newspaper headlines, insisting that the claim he was involved in collusion with Russia was “an appalling and detestable lie”.

But Jeff Sessions’ testimony on Capitol Hill on Tuesday will be better remembered for a moment geared to 21st-century memes. Peppered with questions by the California Democrat Kamala Harris, Sessions, the former senator from Alabama with a troubled civil rights record, said: “I’m not able to be rushed this fast. It makes me nervous.”

I thought he was gonna squeeze out a tear or two but yes, he told the American people that he's above the very laws he swore to uphold. He whined and shuffled his feet and lied that he didn't remember. Took that out of the Ronnie RayGun's book of getting away with corruption.

Sessions has been crooked for so long - it would be great to see him held accountable.

Damn Repubs really do believe they're above the law.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

He started with a declaration well suited to old-school newspaper headlines, insisting that the claim he was involved in collusion with Russia was “an appalling and detestable lie”.

But Jeff Sessions’ testimony on Capitol Hill on Tuesday will be better remembered for a moment geared to 21st-century memes. Peppered with questions by the California Democrat Kamala Harris, Sessions, the former senator from Alabama with a troubled civil rights record, said: “I’m not able to be rushed this fast. It makes me nervous.”

His hands were shaking and he fidgeted and whined. He's always been corrupt so his phony cracking voice and even more lies about forgetting if he met with Russians weren't surprising.

I don't think either side won....is he from Alabama? Talk about a backass state with zippo going for it. Wow

I thought he was gonna squeeze out a tear or two but yes, he told the American people that he's above the very laws he swore to uphold. He whined and shuffled his feet and lied that he didn't remember. Took that out of the Ronnie RayGun's book of getting away with corruption.

Sessions has been crooked for so long - it would be great to see him held accountable.

Damn Repubs really do believe they're above the law.

Oh please you have Alzheimer's?

images.jpg

Sessions took all of the crap and threw it right back in their face with indignation! It is so funny to see the democrats like Warner get up there and immediately all that POS does is try to ask leading questions to try to box Sessions in and Sessions wouldn't have any of it. Funny how when the Dems get up there, they don't ask any questions about the actual investigation, which was supposed to be about Russia, if they affected our election and whether anyone here was complicit.

The scum sucking Democrats are about one thing only, trying to vilify, immobilize and take out anyone on the Trump team possible to hamper their effectiveness. And you have the flaming jackasses like Ned the Luddite who would take Jesus appearing on the water and somehow spin it into Attila The Hun running roughshod over the plight of the crippled. When you have jerks like that representing the failed and doomed Democratic Party, either utterly disingenuous or stupid beyond belief, it is only a matter of time until they crash and burn.

I never doubted that Sessions would hand the Democrats their heads if they tried to impugn his integrity.

All I needed to know that Sessions came out clean and the Democrats, again, failed in their witch hunt was reading CNN website this morning.
First - the story is buried.
Second - the only thing bad about Sessions they could say was that he raised his voice once. :D
Third their list of "Winners and Losers" from the grilling...winners - most were Democrat Senators for asking "tough questions".

So that is all I need to know - clearly, Sessions defeated the charade.

Well now, when the others have testified, and we have a background to test Sessions statements against, I think you will see Sessions once more before that committee and he will have to have some answers this time.
That's right you moron. "Next time for SURE we'll find out the REAL truth about all those Trump staffers who were secretly in "constant contact the the Russians!".
Face it asshole! The entire 'Russia collusion' wet dream was/is total bullshit. Anyone who believes Carter Page was a 'deep cover' mole working for the Russians is a fucking dummy!
But you go ahead and continue to make a fool of yourself. The look fits you.
Had any luck selling those dozens of 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodies on EBay yet?
LOSER!!!!!

I don't recall.

That's right you moron. "Next time for SURE we'll find out the REAL truth about all those Trump staffers who were secretly in "constant contact the the Russians!".
Face it asshole! The entire 'Russia collusion' wet dream was/is total bullshit. Anyone who believes Carter Page was a 'deep cover' mole working for the Russians is a fucking dummy!
But you go ahead and continue to make a fool of yourself. The look fits you.
Had any luck selling those dozens of 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodies on EBay yet?
LOSER!!!!!
I don't remember.

You spun off into the sewer again. Like always.

The clips I heard sound like the soviet union days of interrogation. Sessions is guilty and must prove his innocence or get sent to the Gulag. The leftwing in this country is out of control.

Forum List

Back