Sessions Wakes Up, Realizes He's Attorney General!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
2017 was a GREAT YEAR for us, but for the President, not so much. The major reason for Trump's troubles was his mysterious disappearing AG who forgot who he was. By recusing himself from the phony "collusion" scam after it was too late to replace him, Sessions brought about the end of Comey and consequently the beginning of Mueller. And he tossed away his Alabama Senate seat to the Rats in the process. Trump hates him but realizes he's stuck with him for the foreseeable future...but WAIT, what's this? Suddenly ol Jeff is going after the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's treasonous capers before and during the 2016 election. He's forced the DOJ to hand over Mueller's Follies records to Nunes on the House Intel committee. And for good measure, he just the cracked the progs' bongs over their heads by giving the US Attorneys the okay to go after the weed merchants. Damn! Let's keep a tack in Jeff's shoe.....seems he's suddenly decided to do the job he was hired to do.
terror.gif

AP-trump-sessions-640x480.jpg

• Banned
BTW, Sessions will be using what the IG has discovered about the three amigos who turned the FBI in the KGB:

threeamigos_0_0.jpg

These creeps belong on a chain-gang.....SIC EM JEFF!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

2017 was a GREAT YEAR for us, but for the President, not so much. The major reason for Trump's troubles was his mysterious disappearing AG who forgot who he was. By recusing himself from the phony "collusion" scam after it was too late to replace him, Sessions brought about the end of Comey and consequently the beginning of Mueller. And he tossed away his Alabama Senate seat to the Rats in the process. Trump hates him but realizes he's stuck with him for the foreseeable future...but WAIT, what's this? Suddenly ol Jeff is going after the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's treasonous capers before and during the 2016 election. He's forced the DOJ to hand over Mueller's Follies records to Nunes on the House Intel committee. And for good measure, he just the cracked the progs' bongs over their heads by giving the US Attorneys the okay to go after the weed merchants. Damn! Let's keep a tack in Jeff's shoe.....seems he's suddenly decided to do the job he was hired to do.
terror.gif

He's been cracking down on the H1-B issue; that's good enough for me.

terror.gif

Sessions is in trouble: Sessions aide sought damaging info on Comey before his firing: report

• Banned
Yes. Praise be him. :cuckoo:

Nervous breakdown?
He just let me down is all. I thought he was a bulldog. I was wrong.

Sessions is a weasel and has always been a weasel. He voted against the GM bailout not out of conservative conscience but to expand his jap assembly plants in Alabama....plants built on the taxpayer's dime incidentally. With GM out of the way he stood to make a bundle. But the Senate turned on him and he went tits up and ran from the fight....now that it's been decided he had every right to be at the same party as a russian envoy, he's become less timid and is going after who he should have indictments against already....the Clintons and their enablers.

Huma wouldn't last 15 minutes under a real FBI grilling.....if I were her I'd get some dark curtains and stay away from windows......Clinton snipers rarely miss.

1xkl9h.jpg

Forum List

Back