"Set Up A Perimeter And Wait For S.W.A.T."

Not a peep out of Peterson.....so he's letting his legacy be a coward who could have saved school kids from getting wasted....I find that a little hard to believe....His house is being guarded by....guess who? Broward County sheriff deputies....so how safe can he be? :eusa_eh:

I trust it's not the other three deputies who refused to enter the school.

Oh, and "establish a staging area" in case somebody wants to go rogue and run inside to kill the target. These tactics are all well and good for a military operation against an equal opposing force, but ridiculous against a lone teenager shooting up a school. But wait, maybe there's two shooters like Columbine....and? Are they trained to work in tandem? uh, no, and that's why you have a 9mm with a 17 round magazine. The "amazing leader" Sheriff Scott Israel thinks that's what his coward deputy may have radioed to other Broward County deputies while he aimed his own weapon at nothing hiding behind a cement pillar outside the school. Apparently Israel thinks telling Jake Tapper that in a CNN interview enables him to pin the entire fiasco on Deputy Peterson. But Tapper disclosed that was Israel's chosen tactic following the Ft. Lauderdale airport shooting. So instead of forming a skirmish group and advancing inside like the Coral Springs police did when they arrived, they wait. Those officers were shocked the Broward County deputies even with added force, didn't go in with them. The standard cop saying to the guy in cuffs: "I'm going home tonight and you're not" this time applies to 17 dead kids and another 14 grievously wounded kids...they went to the ER and the morgue. Meanwhile Sheriff Scott Isreal plays CYA...I wonder who he learned that from?

0000000000000000000000000_52_6.jpg

Cons that have no argument go to the red herring, the strawman, or the ad hominem. Most of the time they combine them and demonize someone that con media like Fake Fox News uses as a dart board on a daily basis.

It is an admission by the OP that he has no argument. His appeal is to emotion.

All this does is show us the complexity of these kind of attacks and how none of them were prepared to take on an AK47 or an AR15 assault rifle and crazy shooter....

is there any good plan that would work, without getting the cops killed or more innocent children killed?

hard to say.....

the whole thing is just madness!! :eek:

in my opinion, if he was just put away before the incident, or not allowed to get his hands so easily on an assault weapon so that the incident did not occur in the first place, is the way to keep fewer people from seeing their Creator prematurely....
There's only 1/500 of second difference between that AR and the deputies pistol
They would have had plenty of fire power to take out the lefts newest poster boy

Oh, and "establish a staging area" in case somebody wants to go rogue and run inside to kill the target. These tactics are all well and good for a military operation against an equal opposing force, but ridiculous against a lone teenager shooting up a school. But wait, maybe there's two shooters like Columbine....and? Are they trained to work in tandem? uh, no, and that's why you have a 9mm with a 17 round magazine. The "amazing leader" Sheriff Scott Israel thinks that's what his coward deputy may have radioed to other Broward County deputies while he aimed his own weapon at nothing hiding behind a cement pillar outside the school. Apparently Israel thinks telling Jake Tapper that in a CNN interview enables him to pin the entire fiasco on Deputy Peterson. But Tapper disclosed that was Israel's chosen tactic following the Ft. Lauderdale airport shooting. So instead of forming a skirmish group and advancing inside like the Coral Springs police did when they arrived, they wait. Those officers were shocked the Broward County deputies even with added force, didn't go in with them. The standard cop saying to the guy in cuffs: "I'm going home tonight and you're not" this time applies to 17 dead kids and another 14 grievously wounded kids...they went to the ER and the morgue. Meanwhile Sheriff Scott Isreal plays CYA...I wonder who he learned that from?

Cons that have no argument go to the red herring, the strawman, or the ad hominem. Most of the time they combine them and demonize someone that con media like Fake Fox News uses as a dart board on a daily basis.

circular reasoning

All this does is show us the complexity of these kind of attacks and how none of them were prepared to take on an AK47 or an AR15 assault rifle and crazy shooter....

is there any good plan that would work, without getting the cops killed or more innocent children killed?

hard to say.....

in my opinion, if he was just put away before the incident, or not allowed to get his hands so easily on an assault weapon so that the incident did not occur in the first place, is the way to keep fewer people from seeing their Creator prematurely....
Texas shooting: Officer with pistol stops rifle-wielding attackers - CNN

seems like we keep shifting the playing field to be "i don't give a shit about reality, get rid of these guns" and making up whatever is needed along the way to excuse people NOT doing their job and to continue to demonize the weapons you don't happen to approve of.
they did a fantastic job! They were prepared for an attack though, and were dealing with an outside perimeter....

The article states they expected an attack due to the convention on Mohamed cartons.....

circular reasoning

For those that chase their tail daily.

upload_2018-2-26_8-57-6.jpeg

hard to say.....

Texas shooting: Officer with pistol stops rifle-wielding attackers - CNN

seems like we keep shifting the playing field to be "i don't give a shit about reality, get rid of these guns" and making up whatever is needed along the way to excuse people NOT doing their job and to continue to demonize the weapons you don't happen to approve of.
they did a fantastic job! They were prepared for an attack though, and were dealing with an outside perimeter....

The article states they expected an attack due to the convention on Mohamed cartons.....
and?

still an officer with a pistol against 2 guys w/new AR15s and body armor.

but then, i have come to expect you to shift this any way necessary so you can "be right" in the end.

annoying but common.

hard to say.....

They would have had plenty of fire power to take out the lefts newest poster boy
One AR15 bullet to an organ, explodes the organ in to smithereens....that is not the case with a pistol, most lives can be saved, even if hit in an organ like a kidney....

Nice pic of Hillary there, sport. LOL

One AR15 bullet to an organ, explodes the organ in to smithereens....that is not the case with a pistol, most lives can be saved, even if hit in an organ like a kidney....

Where do you come up with this crap? :eusa_doh:

Last edited:

View attachment 179105

What's science? To a Democrat -

Man may turn into woman by wishing it.
Woman may turn into man by wishing it.
That is science.

The seas will rise beyond a doubt.
When they do not, it means the sea floor is sinking, beyond a doubt.
That is science.

The Universe just is because it could not be not.
It just happened. One of those things.
That is science.

Shall I continue? It's lunchtime after all.

hard to say.....

You kidding, or just ignorant? My defensive round goes in like a lima, then turns into a small plum with spinning talons.

View attachment 179105

That is science.

That is science.

That is science.

You proved the meme true. That is what you consider 'science'. You view your emotional opinions as facts. They aren't. You live in your own fantasies.

upload_2018-2-26_9-10-43.jpeg

View attachment 179105

That is science.

That is science.

That is science.

You proved the meme true. That is what you consider 'science'. You view your emotional opinions as facts. They aren't. You live in your own fantasies.

View attachment 179107

Please make sense so that I can respond.

View attachment 179105

That is science.

That is science.

That is science.

View attachment 179107

Please make sense so that I can respond.

Can't keep up? There's always the wading pool. Don't fergit your rubber ducky.

Where do come up with this crap? :eusa_doh:
I posted an article yesterday from a radiologist at a trauma center there in south Florida...

Let me see if I can find it for you....

This article is what solidified my position on it...

hard to say.....

here it is..go to the link to read the full article

What I Saw Treating the Victims From Parkland Should Change the Debate on Guns

As I opened the CT scan last week to read the next case, I was baffled. The history simply read “gunshot wound.” I have been a radiologist in one of the busiest trauma centers in the nation for 13 years, and have diagnosed thousands of handgun injuries to the brain, lung, liver, spleen, bowel, and other vital organs. I thought that I knew all that I needed to know about gunshot wounds, but the specific pattern of injury on my computer screen was one that I had seen only once before.

In a typical handgun injury that I diagnose almost daily, a bullet leaves a laceration through an organ like the liver. To a radiologist, it appears as a linear, thin, grey bullet track through the organ. There may be bleeding and some bullet fragments.

I was looking at a CT scan of one of the victims of the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, who had been brought to the trauma center during my call shift. The organ looked like an overripe melon smashed by a sledgehammer, with extensive bleeding. How could a gunshot wound have caused this much damage?

The reaction in the emergency room was the same. One of the trauma surgeons opened a young victim in the operating room, and found only shreds of the organ that had been hit by a bullet from an AR-15, a semi-automatic rifle which delivers a devastatingly lethal, high-velocity bullet to the victim. There was nothing left to repair, and utterly, devastatingly, nothing that could be done to fix the problem. The injury was fatal.

A year ago, when a gunman opened fire at the Fort Lauderdale airport with a 9mm semiautomatic handgun, hitting 11 people in 90 seconds, I was also on call. It was not until I had diagnosed the third of the six victims who were transported to the trauma center that I realized something out-of-the-ordinary must have happened. The gunshot wounds were the same low velocity handgun injuries as those I diagnose every day; only their rapid succession set them apart. And all six of the victims who arrived at the hospital that day survived.

Routine handgun injuries leave entry and exit wounds and linear tracks through the victim's body that are roughly the size of the bullet. If the bullet does not directly hit something crucial like the heart or the aorta, and they do not bleed to death before being transported to our care at a trauma center, chances are, we can save the victim.

The bullets fired by an AR-15 are different; they travel at higher velocity and are far more lethal. The damage they cause is a function of the energy they impart as they pass through the body. A typical AR-15 bullet leaves the barrel traveling almost three times faster than, and imparting more than three times the energy of, a typical 9mm bullet from a handgun. An AR-15 rifle outfitted with a magazine with 50 rounds allows many more lethal bullets to be delivered quickly without reloading.

As a doctor, I feel I have a duty to inform the public of what I have learned as I have observed these wounds and cared for these patients. It’s clear to me that AR-15 or other high-velocity weapons, especially when outfitted with a high-capacity magazine, have no place in a civilian’s gun cabinet. I have friends who own AR-15 rifles; they enjoy shooting them at target practice for sport, and fervently defend their right to own them. But I cannot accept that their right to enjoy their hobby supersedes my right to send my own children to school, to a movie theater, or to a concert and to know that they are safe. Can the answer really be to subject our school children to active shooter drills—to learn to hide under desks, turn off the lights, lock the door and be silent—instead of addressing the root cause of the problem and passing legislation to take AR-15-style weapons out of the hands of civilian

Banning the AR-15 should not be a partisan issue. While there may be no consensus on many questions of gun control, there seems to be broad support for removing high-velocity, lethal weaponry and high-capacity magazines from the market, which would drastically reduce the incidence of mass murders. Every constitutionally guaranteed right that we are blessed to enjoy comes with responsibilities. Even our right to free speech is not limitless. Second Amendment gun rights must respect the same boundaries.

hard to say.....

here it is..go to the link to read the full article

What I Saw Treating the Victims From Parkland Should Change the Debate on Guns

As I opened the CT scan last week to read the next case, I was baffled. The history simply read “gunshot wound.” I have been a radiologist in one of the busiest trauma centers in the nation for 13 years, and have diagnosed thousands of handgun injuries to the brain, lung, liver, spleen, bowel, and other vital organs. I thought that I knew all that I needed to know about gunshot wounds, but the specific pattern of injury on my computer screen was one that I had seen only once before.

In a typical handgun injury that I diagnose almost daily, a bullet leaves a laceration through an organ like the liver. To a radiologist, it appears as a linear, thin, grey bullet track through the organ. There may be bleeding and some bullet fragments.

I was looking at a CT scan of one of the victims of the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, who had been brought to the trauma center during my call shift. The organ looked like an overripe melon smashed by a sledgehammer, with extensive bleeding. How could a gunshot wound have caused this much damage?

The reaction in the emergency room was the same. One of the trauma surgeons opened a young victim in the operating room, and found only shreds of the organ that had been hit by a bullet from an AR-15, a semi-automatic rifle which delivers a devastatingly lethal, high-velocity bullet to the victim. There was nothing left to repair, and utterly, devastatingly, nothing that could be done to fix the problem. The injury was fatal.

A year ago, when a gunman opened fire at the Fort Lauderdale airport with a 9mm semiautomatic handgun, hitting 11 people in 90 seconds, I was also on call. It was not until I had diagnosed the third of the six victims who were transported to the trauma center that I realized something out-of-the-ordinary must have happened. The gunshot wounds were the same low velocity handgun injuries as those I diagnose every day; only their rapid succession set them apart. And all six of the victims who arrived at the hospital that day survived.

Routine handgun injuries leave entry and exit wounds and linear tracks through the victim's body that are roughly the size of the bullet. If the bullet does not directly hit something crucial like the heart or the aorta, and they do not bleed to death before being transported to our care at a trauma center, chances are, we can save the victim.

The bullets fired by an AR-15 are different; they travel at higher velocity and are far more lethal. The damage they cause is a function of the energy they impart as they pass through the body. A typical AR-15 bullet leaves the barrel traveling almost three times faster than, and imparting more than three times the energy of, a typical 9mm bullet from a handgun. An AR-15 rifle outfitted with a magazine with 50 rounds allows many more lethal bullets to be delivered quickly without reloading.

As a doctor, I feel I have a duty to inform the public of what I have learned as I have observed these wounds and cared for these patients. It’s clear to me that AR-15 or other high-velocity weapons, especially when outfitted with a high-capacity magazine, have no place in a civilian’s gun cabinet. I have friends who own AR-15 rifles; they enjoy shooting them at target practice for sport, and fervently defend their right to own them. But I cannot accept that their right to enjoy their hobby supersedes my right to send my own children to school, to a movie theater, or to a concert and to know that they are safe. Can the answer really be to subject our school children to active shooter drills—to learn to hide under desks, turn off the lights, lock the door and be silent—instead of addressing the root cause of the problem and passing legislation to take AR-15-style weapons out of the hands of civilian

Banning the AR-15 should not be a partisan issue. While there may be no consensus on many questions of gun control, there seems to be broad support for removing high-velocity, lethal weaponry and high-capacity magazines from the market, which would drastically reduce the incidence of mass murders. Every constitutionally guaranteed right that we are blessed to enjoy comes with responsibilities. Even our right to free speech is not limitless. Second Amendment gun rights must respect the same boundaries.
I shot a rockchuck once with my AR and blew his whole liver out in one piece.
He ran down his hole before I cold shoot him again.

Forum List

Back