🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers attack a Jerusalemite Woman and her daughter

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Jewish settlers attacked on Saturday a Palestinian woman and her daughter, while walking in Sharaf Gate, in the Old City of occupied Jerusalem, Palestinian sources said.

Ayoub Abu Wahdan confirmed that his wife and daughter Ala,19, were subjected to a racist attack by Jewish settlers, while on their way to their home in the Mughrabi Gate in Silwan neighborhood south of al-Aqsa Mosque.

The racial attack occurred when the mother and her daughter passed beside a number of Jewish extremists standing near a model of the alleged Temple, where one of them tried to pull the veil from Ala's head, and sprayed the two of them with gas before fleeing, causing them burns over their faces, the father told Quds Press.

Settlers attack a Jerusalemite Woman and her daughter

I'd like to see some account of this alleged incident from a less-biased media outlet.

I'd like to see some account of this alleged incident from a less-biased media outlet.

well, isn't that sweet.

perhaps you can give us a broad, generic set of criteria for what you consider an obective media outlet that we could use to refute those sources that other posters use so frequently...unbeknownst to them, of course.

Tinmore and Seal, you guys should be ashamed of yourself that you're so easily fooled by Arab propaganda.

Tinmore and Seal, you guys should be ashamed of yourself that you're so easily fooled by Arab propaganda.

toast the fact that they cite it does not mean they believe it------
do you think BAGHDAD BOB thought he was being honest?

actually, i made no comment at all about the source or the story. i merely asked marg to offer some criteria as to what she considers an unbiased source and i asked her to use general terms.

i ask the same of you. please describe, in general terms, what you consider propaganda.

i see nothing wrong with either palestinian or israeli sources. i myself prefer to use mainstream israeli sources to avoid such ridiculous discussions, but find absolutely nothing wrong with P F using palestinian (not arab) sources. i will not attack every israeli source as jewish propaganda.

actually, i made no comment at all about the source or the story. i merely asked marg to offer some criteria as to what she considers an unbiased source and i asked her to use general terms.

i ask the same of you. please describe, in general terms, what you consider propaganda.

i see nothing wrong with either palestinian or israeli sources. i myself prefer to use mainstream israeli sources to avoid such ridiculous discussions, but find absolutely nothing wrong with P F using palestinian (not arab) sources. i will not attack every israeli source as jewish propaganda.

When I see name calling or things that are obviously false, I do just close the page.

When I see name calling or things that are obviously false, I do just close the page.

i admire and appreciate your ability to do that. me, i am not so good at it...lol. but i try every day to be better.

http://http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4041237,00.html

massacre: Fogel family butchered while sleeping

Names of Itamar attack victims cleared for publication Saturday evening: Udi Fogel, 36, Ruth Fogel, 35, and their children Yoav, 11, Elad, 4, and three-month-old Hadas were stabbed to death. Surviving kids staying with grandparents

Yair Altman Latest Update: 03.13.11, 00:27 / Israel News

Tweet

The names of the five family members murdered in the Itamar terror attack were cleared for publication Saturday evening: Udi Fogel, 36, Ruth Fogel, 35, and their children Yoav, 11, Elad, 4, and three-month-old Hadas.

Ynetnews coverage of Itamar massacre:

Horror in Samaria: 5 family members murdered
Netanyahu: Incitement led to murder of children
Israel mulling publication of shocking attack photos
Itamar attack: Security guards failed
Gaza celebrates; Fayyad condemns attack
Price tag: Settlers block roads, hurl stones
Op-ed: Moment of truth for leftists/ Assaf Wohl

The three siblings who survived the attack are Tamar, 12, Roi, 8, and two-year-old Yishai. They are staying with their grandparents at this time.

The funeral for the victims will be held Sunday in Jerusalem at 1:30 pm.

The children's grandfather, Haim Fogel, recounted the difficult moments his family has faced in the past 24 hours.

"We received the grim news about the attack at 3 am…we were driven to Udi's home in Itamar and saw the scene of the despicable murder. We returned home with the three kids who remained alive," he said.

The grandfather also spoke of his last phone conversation with his son.

"Udi spoke to me and to Tzila, my wife. He also spoke to his siblings Matan and Michal. "We visited them in Itamar only last Saturday," he said.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke with Haim Fogel on the phone Saturday evening to offer condolences and support.

"It's a cold-blooded massacre of innocent children and parents," the prime minister said. "I, and the entire nation of Israel, embrace you and the three grandchildren who survived the horror. I promise to do everything we can in order to assist you at these terrible times."

The Fogel family lived in Gush Katif in the past, and following Israel's disengagement from the Gaza Strip moved to Ariel. Recently, the family moved to Itamar, where it built a house.

'Boy crying near parents' body'
Rabbi Yaakov Cohen, a neighbor who discovered the bodies, said that the Fogel's 12-year-old daughter

knocked on his door around 12:45 am Saturday. She said that no one opened the door at her home, and that there are muddy footprints at the entrance.

"I took my weapon and we went up to the back window of the house, where we saw one of the surviving children," Cohen said. "He was sitting in the center of the living room, where there was no sign of blood, only mud."

They then asked the boy to open the front door.

"The daughter went into one of the rooms, and saw the horror before I did," Cohen said. "I entered and saw that another boy survived, a two-year-old. He was lying next to his bleeding parents, shaking them with his hands and trying to get them to wake them up, while crying."

Fogel victims, family home after attack

Cohen, who was close to the family and worked with Udi Fogel, said that he took the boy in his arms and hugged him.

"The girl screamed and cried, and my daughter who arrived at the house tried to calm her down and hug her," he said. "We saw the bodies in the rooms. I scanned the house in order to see that there was no terrorist there, and waited for the security forces to arrive on the scene. The sight in the house was shocking."

Whatever the Israelis do is fine by me. Payback's a bitch

Forum List

Back