Seven dead after being run over in front of Texas migrant shelter, say police

We better ban cars, or at least eliminate the car dealer loophole that allows car purchases with no background check.
They are working on it. Electric golf carts do a lot less damage.

Meh. I'll just keep to the beaches and mountains of NC. We are close to turning this bitch blue and unwinding the gerrymandering. That will pull about 5 congressmen out of the pubs.
Odd that, I heard a few days back that the dems were going to lose four seats.

:oops8:

Odd that, I heard a few days back that the dems were going to lose four seats.

:oops8:
I was talking about how many people are moving here that will swing the balance... which is the only way to fix this. The GOP has decided it is willing to disenfranchise voters based on their political leanings and I dont expect the SCOTUS to do anything either.

I was talking about how many people are moving here that will swing the balance... which is the only way to fix this. The GOP has decided it is willing to disenfranchise voters based on their political leanings and I dont expect the SCOTUS to do anything either.
Oh you mean transplants....You may just be getting the type of transplants like FL is, sick of dem BS.

Enjoy your net four seat loss. :laughing0301:

Faggot accusation reported.
Yes, you've already said PMS (Pussy Mod Squealer)

Calling a faggot a faggot is not against the rules, go check.

And as you like people to get run over by cars, you shouldn't be promoting violence, that's against the rules, faggot.

Yes, you've already said PMS (Pussy Mod Squealer)

Calling a faggot a faggot is not against the rules, go check.

And as you like people to get run over by cars, you shouldn't be promoting violence, that's against the rules, faggot.
Reported

just SHUP. you bother people with your BS.
Have some fast acting solutions or pound sand.
I have considered your request.

middle-finger-guardians-of-the-galaxy.gif

Forum List

Back