Seven women have come forward with accusations against Joe Biden

Should Women Be Believed?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
"Obviously she is lying. else she would not have waited so long."

Every trump cultist, until they find out she accused Biden.
This is obviously a turn around against the cultists of the left.
Its also obvious a leftist would deflect immediately.
Now go vote for your pedophile alzheimers patient. You hypocritical dumbfuck

Female accusers must be believed, Dem's said so during the Kavanaugh hearings.
Women must be listened to.

All women should have their claims investigated and if evidence is shown the male committed a crime and something can be done then punish the individual to the fullest extent of the law no matter who they are!

let her testify before congress .... and we will see if she seems credible .... if she's lying like Ford it should be easy to disprove her claims.
You WANT another circus like that?

On the other hand, why haven't the oversight committees already snapped this up in the Senate? They sure as hell want to investigate everything else. Oh. They're home social distancing, aren't they?

It could be an interesting summer, if they ever let us out.

What about men?
That guy Mariah Carey assaulted got brushed off.
They wouldn't take his case or what? I didn't hear about that.

What about men?
That guy Mariah Carey assaulted got brushed off.
They wouldn't take his case or what? I didn't hear about that.
Never heard of anything after the suing. Probably got suicided lol

Did any of you people actually read the article? It clearly states that the statute of limitations has long passed. Biden will get away with it.

It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...
Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Until then you can take this crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.
Oh, that's different. Somebody else might have done something, so Biden's off the hook. Man, that clears it all up. Tell you what, start a thread complaining about whoever it is you think did something and leave this one to be about Biden.
Taste of your own medicine.

Enjoy.

There is definitely no age limit on creepy Joe:

DYBDWBbUQAAXgm8.jpg

All women should have their claims investigated and if evidence is shown the male committed a crime and something can be done then punish the individual to the fullest extent of the law no matter who they are!
Yes, I want to see this investigated, laid to rest one way or the other.

Here's a pretty in depth article by a reporter who dug as far as he was able. Warning, though, he suspects she is not all that credible. But he gives pretty solid reasons for it.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Leftists when a Republican is accused - "Hang him high!!!"

Leftists when a Democrat is accused - "What happened to Due Process???"
Please, quote me saying anything about due process.

Let me clear this up for you:

I don't give a fuck what Biden did or didn't do (most likely didn't) until and unless you tRumplings decide to care what Cheeto Jesus did.
It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...

You guys should be out there stomping for him, after all, Trump had 17 women accuse him and/or file charges for rape, sexual assault and sexual harrassment And you voted him in.

So you don't really care about the "SURVIVORS"?
09272018_Ford_Kavanaugh_Hearing_KaitlinJencso_005.jpg

Yes, I want to see this investigated, laid to rest one way or the other.

Here's a pretty in depth article by a reporter who dug as far as he was able. Warning, though, he suspects she is not all that credible. But he gives pretty solid reasons for it.

yep ...let have a hearing and let her testify before congress.

Are they related to the ones that accused Trump?

I dunno if he's guilty or not. I know the democrats have made it much harder for true victims to get justice for themselves.

Leftists when a Republican is accused - "Hang him high!!!"

Leftists when a Democrat is accused - "What happened to Due Process???"
Please, quote me saying anything about due process.

Let me clear this up for you:

I don't give a fuck what Biden did or didn't do (most likely didn't) until and unless you tRumplings decide to care what Cheeto Jesus did.

You guys should be out there stomping for him, after all, Trump had 17 women accuse him and/or file charges for rape, sexual assault and sexual harrassment And you voted him in.

So you don't really care about the "SURVIVORS"?
09272018_Ford_Kavanaugh_Hearing_KaitlinJencso_005.jpg

My view is this: I don’t automatically believe all women and I don’t automatically believe all men. The latter caused a miscarriage of justice historically and the former is causing a miscarriage of justice now.

Forum List

Back