Seven women have come forward with accusations against Joe Biden

Should Women Be Believed?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Joe Biden is a perv, and every Democrat knows it. And yet, they will leap to his defense just like they leaped to the defense of Bill Clinton.

Thus proving they're liars when they say they care about women.

Good luck with this one, boys and girls. Don't get your hopes up. Like those lunatics on the left did for Kavanaugh. Gonna be a nothing burger.

All women should have their claims investigated and if evidence is shown the male committed a crime and something can be done then punish the individual to the fullest extent of the law no matter who they are!
Yes, I want to see this investigated, laid to rest one way or the other.

Here's a pretty in depth article by a reporter who dug as far as he was able. Warning, though, he suspects she is not all that credible. But he gives pretty solid reasons for it.

yep ...let have a hearing and let her testify before congress.

Congress has nothing to do with this at this point.

Let the law, lawyers and tabloids investigate and if she is telling the truth then let Biden pay for what he did...

At his age no much will be done but it will mean Trump run against either Cuomo or Newsome come November...

im confused,,which Tara Reid? the one who lost her top on live TV?

Tara Reid of "Sharknado" fame as well as American Pie. Honestly, some one needs to feed her! She is all skin and bones.

image.jpeg

Tara Reid of "Sharknado" fame as well as American Pie. Honestly, some one needs to feed her! She is all skin and bones.

View attachment 322298
omg,,what happened? did she go to Target for her stergeries?

Probably. That and cocaine. She has a history of being a bit batty.
i wonder if bin biden wished he was on that same stage when 2 billion people saw her left or right (( . )) pop out of its socket

View attachment 322298
omg,,what happened? did she go to Target for her stergeries?

Probably. That and cocaine. She has a history of being a bit batty.
i wonder if bin biden wished he was on that same stage when 2 billion people saw her left or right (( . )) pop out of its socket

Can't blame Biden for looking. I mean how has he had to stare at Jill's gravity ravaged gear?

All women should have their claims investigated and if evidence is shown the male committed a crime and something can be done then punish the individual to the fullest extent of the law no matter who they are!
Yes, I want to see this investigated, laid to rest one way or the other.

Here's a pretty in depth article by a reporter who dug as far as he was able. Warning, though, he suspects she is not all that credible. But he gives pretty solid reasons for it.

as far as i'm concerned the same thing applies here that i felt applied for kavanaugh - if you're past your statute of limitations, go away. you had all that time to bring it up. unless there is a compelling reason to do so then this is all political payback crap i'm so beyond anymore.

biden has issues and i think he's a joke but hey - take out biden put in trump, rinse repeat. that seems to be what we do to each other anymore. out idiot the other side.

all that said, this is just stupid and if they say sorry, past legal statute of limitations, i'm a happy camper. we need to enforce our laws, not cry they're there and get around them.

It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...

You'll have to do a whole lot better than FaceBook posts, and obscure right wing blogs. The accusations have to be "credible", which means they have to make them to an accredited media source with a strong history of factual reporting, the police, FBI, or their Congressional Representative. They have to be prepared to sign an affidavit and face perjury charges if their allegations are proven false.

I don't expect any of these "victims" to be prepared to do this. If they really were victims, they wouldn't be making allegations in such a fake way.

LMAO!

Oh

Muh

Gawd.

Award for bullshit post of the day.

And that's an accomplishment in this joint.

It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...
Just so the narrative is clear, you are saying Biden is guilty of all of them and Trump is innocent of the DOZENS of accusations against him?

Forum List

Back