Seven women have come forward with accusations against Joe Biden

Should Women Be Believed?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...

You guys should be out there stomping for him, after all, Trump had 17 women accuse him and/or file charges for rape, sexual assault and sexual harrassment And you voted him in.

No one seems to agree on how many Trump accusers there are, but I think we can all agree they were all scum sucking liars attempting to screw with election results by destroying one of the candidates.

Where are they with their tales of terror today?
Well, it was reported that many of them were offered large sums of money to come up with their false allegations. It's sickening what some lowlifes will do for money. Stormy Daniels, anyone?

Actually she was offered large sums of money to stay quiet...

Face, Trump and Clinton are two peas in a pod when it comes to women.

It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...

You guys should be out there stomping for him, after all, Trump had 17 women accuse him and/or file charges for rape, sexual assault and sexual harrassment And you voted him in.

No one seems to agree on how many Trump accusers there are, but I think we can all agree they were all scum sucking liars attempting to screw with election results by destroying one of the candidates.

hmmmm. You would say the same about Bill Clinton’s accusers and Biden’s accusers right?

I voted for Clinton the first time around. I wasn't really sure what to think at first.

I do and will feel that way about Biden's accusers until I learn differently. I don't know if he goes that far.

It causes me a lot of concern about our whole election process. It's no longer enough to run a campaign against an opponent, it's like they must be destroyed in the process. And everyone associated with them as well.

All women should have their claims investigated and if evidence is shown the male committed a crime and something can be done then punish the individual to the fullest extent of the law no matter who they are!
Yes, I want to see this investigated, laid to rest one way or the other.

Here's a pretty in depth article by a reporter who dug as far as he was able. Warning, though, he suspects she is not all that credible. But he gives pretty solid reasons for it.

Um, just read the authors views on Kavanaugh and it's not as equally balanced.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Until then you can take this crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Biden should have the blessed opportunity of putting up with this bullshit.

Um...........at this point, nobody takes these women seriously and that's not just for Biden that is for anyone.
In the real world, you would be absolutely right, but, the democrats have really painted themselves in a corner with
their actions prior to this. They have to believe the women because of the me too movement.

Um...........at this point, nobody takes these women seriously and that's not just for Biden that is for anyone.
In the real world, you would be absolutely right, but, the democrats have really painted themselves in a corner with
their actions prior to this. They have to believe the women because of the me too movement.
[/QUOTE
Isn't it delicious?

[/QUOTE
Isn't it delicious?
I call it...."Pay back is a bitch"

They have to listen to women. Not brush them off, call them whores, dismiss them, call them dogs, etc.

I've got my questions about this just as I had about Blasey Ford and we will never know for sure if Joe fingered her in a public hallway of the Senate building. Unless Joe fesses up, or she tells us she did it because she supports Bernie. And that ain't gonna happen. The article I linked earlier is pretty comprehensive, although as I said, he's questioning her credibility. Maybe he's a Biden supporter. But he's got pretty good details and reasoning--it's more in depth than anything I've read elsewhere. Whether or not you agree with him, you'll learn a few things about it.

Well, it was reported that many of them were offered large sums of money to come up with their false allegations. It's sickening what some lowlifes will do for money. Stormy Daniels, anyone?

Actually she was offered large sums of money to stay quiet...

Face, Trump and Clinton are two peas in a pod when it comes to women.

Biden told us to believe all women.

Is he the usual liberal who has one set of rule for us, and a other for himself?

And I'm ok with that. I absolutely agree they have painted themselves in the corner. Another boomerang because they were incapable of thinking through something.

If they are liars, why does Trump pay so much to keep them quiet?

hmmmm. You would say the same about Bill Clinton’s accusers and Biden’s accusers right?

I voted for Clinton the first time around. I wasn't really sure what to think at first.

I do and will feel that way about Biden's accusers until I learn differently. I don't know if he goes that far.

It causes me a lot of concern about our whole election process. It's no longer enough to run a campaign against an opponent, it's like they must be destroyed in the process. And everyone associated with them as well.
On that subject is the moron trumps lawyer Giuliani still in the Ukraine trying to get evidence to throw more dirt on biden and son?.....Trumps M.O. is to bash, lie about anyone that gets in his way

Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Until then you can take this crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.
Oh, that's different. Somebody else might have done something, so Biden's off the hook. Man, that clears it all up. Tell you what, start a thread complaining about whoever it is you think did something and leave this one to be about Biden.
Taste of your own medicine.

Enjoy.
I've never had that prescription.

Looks like someone doesn't want to be accused of filing a false police report (a crime).
Perfect strategy for someone who's lying:
On Thursday, Ms. Reade filed a report with the Washington, D.C., police, saying she was the victim of a sexual assault in 1993; the public incident report, provided to The Times by Ms. Reade, does not mention Mr. Biden by name, but she said the complaint was about him. Ms. Reade said she filed the report to give herself an additional degree of safety from potential threats. Filing a false police report is a crime.

Democrats you should be happy about this! This is your time to replace this loser! The man said the cure can’t be better then the virus lol WTF

Democrats you should be happy about this! This is your time to replace this loser! The man said the cure can’t be better then the virus lol WTF

I don't think they could successfully replace him this late in the game. The Democrats would pretty much lose the black vote, which is what they're counting on.
:laughing0301:

Look at this guy ignoring the thread. l don't expect any Trump supporter to talk about the absence of Joe Biden's name in the police report. That's commonly referred to as "playing dumb".

Forum List

Back